3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 06.08.21 10:11 pm

What games from \ "pop \" go to \ "hard

I know a lot of scary words like Shin Megami Tensei, Forbidden Siren, Disgaea and others. But my attempts to play "true art" so far were limited to Shadow Of Colossus, Ico and blockbusters such as MGS and the final. What games are "good" for a pioneer? And then I heard that Zenosagi, SMT and Forbidden Siren are, this, unplayable ...
In general, I want something playable, interesting, with a cool storyline and WITHOUT Random Encounters. Any genre.
31 Comments
Sort by:
o
opposer 06.08.21

yumarizd?

E
Eon 06.08.21

Definitely the first Siren,
1- There nifiga is not clear
2- They give incomprehensible tasks
3- You have to replay one mission 10 times sometimes.

The second is more User Friendly, so ... if you want to play hardcore Siren. And Shin Megami Drives like this in general can be attributed to hardcore ... well, there Nocturne at the end is very hardcore and that's all)

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

And I passed the siren, it is difficult, but not impassable: roll:

g
gravemaker 06.08.21

no opposer, I'm serious,
but from such games ... mmm .. try disgay

k
kor1fey 06.08.21

[quote] to play in Black on max difficulty ... Winking plot there is clear ... but everything else is at the height [/ quote]
especially the complexity, at an altitude: wink:
if you did not play in the Black, it is best to start with Normal, and if, in addition, a little experience in shooters, then with easy: twisted:

E
Eon 06.08.21

[b] Dr. Robotnic [/ b], ... well, you guys) Many people throw Sirena nafig from the initial missions, if they still lived a little, then they throw the game from the Time Mission for Akira. ) Besides, this is the only game in which FAK [Yu] is your best friend.

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

[b] Eon [/ b], playing this game you work out everything to automatism, and then it's not difficult, just before it happens, you really die several times. What I like about this game is that it really is a survival horror, you have to survive, hide. And these shibito are creepy guys, especially when they notice you, they make frightening sounds :)

A
ACE 06.08.21

[quote name = "opposer Added] I know a lot of scary words like Shin Megami Tensei, Forbidden Siren, Disgaea and others. But my attempts to play" true art "so far were limited to Shadow Of Colossus, Ico and blockbusters like MGS and finals. What games "Suitable" for a pioneer? And then I heard that Zenosagi, SMT and Forbidden Siren- they, this, are unplayable ...
In general, I want something playable, interesting, with a cool plot and WITHOUT Random Encounters. Any genre. [/ quote ]
oh shit, and then he wrote that he was a hardcore ancient player who played atari and so on :-D

D
Dr. Robotnic 06.08.21

[off] [b] ACE [/ b], you can understand him in general: crazy: [/ off]

g
gamer23 06.08.21

Dumb topic.

m
mjlame 06.08.21

Insanity, hike the author of the topic pontus for pleasure, and plays for the sake of pont.
PS If you want something adequate in terms of complexity, then it's Ninja Gaiden (but not black, and not Sigma), and KUF: Crusaders, and DMC 1 was also good.
PS2. Siren is not hardcore - it's a perversion, for those who like to go through the same levels several times. Since the developers just broke it was to make more than three levels.