3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
diXer 06.08.21 10:31 pm

List

That's interesting to me. I keep a list of the games I played. Are there other gamers like that?

105 Comments
Sort by:
D
Di @ blO 06.08.21

I even wanted to eat ...: P

R
RENAISSANCE KNIGHT 06.08.21

I love bacon, but my favorite animal is a cat.

And the Fallout Brahmin (just kidding).

It's a pity there are no cats and pigs in Fallout.

D
Di @ blO 06.08.21

Can we open the topic "favorite animal"?

l
lastman 06.08.21

It's a good idea to open it. and my favorite animals are cats, of course. : wink:

T
TERR @ N 06.08.21

Good idea.

My favorite animal is Cyberdemon in sauce and Spiderdemon in salad

D
Di @ blO 06.08.21

Good idea.

My favorite animal is Cyberdemon in sauce and Spiderdemon in salad

No kidding.

D
Devastator 06.08.21

It's a good idea to open it. and my favorite animals are cats, of course. : wink:

Yeah kitties, especially from Jagged Alliance 2, when your character starts to tease at their sight: "Kiiiiiska" and directs FN-FAL :-D

Yes! This is clearly not enough in a fallout: twisted: !!!

M
MaddoG 06.08.21

People, did you accidentally forget what the theme is called ...:?::?:: Oops:

M
Metadron 06.08.21

1998-2003

: arrow: enter the matrix

: arrow: Vice cyti

: arrow: Dalnoboyshiki 1,2

: arrow: silent Hill 2

: arrow: Generals

: arrow: Vampire

: arrow: Rogue spear

: arrow: Egypt 2

: arrow: Syberia

: arrow: empire earth

: arrow: Csi

: arrow: Myst 3

: arrow: nency Drew

: arrow: Geroi 3

: arrow: Age of Mythology

: arrow: The Mystery of mummy

: arrow: Lox-nes

: arrow: Tayna mayatnika

: arrow: epoxa 2

: arrow: Road to India

: arrow: Batellfield 1942

: arrow: Pompei

: arrow: Prorok i ubiyca

: arrow: dracula 2

: arrow: NFS 6

Pisal po poradku kak popadalis na glaza.

I eshen esli shitat 'simulatori Ea sports fifa 1998-2003 NBA live 1998-2003

+10

itogo 36 po moemu me gusto

D
Darth master 06.08.21

I have exactly 150 disks and a bunch of Ps disks and only 30 katrejs, I don't remember how this word is spelled correctly.

S
Segal 06.08.21

I have exactly 150 discs and a bunch of Ps discs and only 30 katrejs, I don’t remember how this word is spelled correctly. Yes, we do not call all games here, but only our favorite ones. :-D

s
snake511 06.08.21

I have exactly 150 discs and a bunch of Ps discs and only 30 katrejs, I don’t remember how this word is spelled correctly. Yes, we do not call all games here, but only our favorite ones. :-D

And he has all his favorites! :-D Although this cannot be, he is then a person without "taste"

A
Axel foley 06.08.21

Yes, friends, there were times! I remember that there was still an old man

ZX-Spectrum (then it was a novelty), they chased on TV "Dandy - a new reality, Dandy love everything" And I was already hacking into all sorts of Transformers, etc.

R
Raipper 06.08.21

: beer:

I also love kicek: love:!

D
Dennic 06.08.21

... I started playing in 85 on the Yamaha MSX, then there were Bk 001, Agat (if anyone remembers), ZX - of course not without it, MSX Electronics - our answer to the world, Robotron - a funny machine, then there were Dandy prefixes, MD2 sega , Super Nintendo ........., and then PC ... As for the games ... I won't write so much, I only have about a hundred on my PC, .. and IMHO it makes no sense. eight)

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

I went through a lot ... I will go even more ... but my memory is good, but short ... I don’t even remember the last one I went through ...

a
arcada 06.08.21

And let’s better "fathers" (or rather, even "grandfathers": D) will try to remember the first passed toy!
Having rummaged through the bins of my "ROM" I found a Spectrum "Chronos" ... Such a cute shooter was, just a helluva lot of colorful ... boring "commodores" and lack of variety "atari" ... Once after school I went to the basement (like a local arcade center), took it for 3 hours with a firm intention to go through the 4th level.
... after killing the last boss, I could not straighten the index finger of my right hand (everyone remembers homemade joysticks with triggers?), for about an hour he was twitching at me, as if continuing continuous shooting: lol:
But "pryz" won - an incentive for distinguished gamers was appointed in the game library - a delicious bubble-gum was :-D
More unforgettable osschuschiya remain from the "first time";)

K
Kane 06.08.21

If I start to remember how long I have passed since the days of playing on consoles ...

S
STRAIK 06.08.21

[quote name = "lastman"] [quote name = "Di @ blO"] Can we open the topic "favorite animal"? [/ quote]
It's a good idea to open the topic. and my favorite animals are cats, of course. : wink: [/ quote]

So why are you sitting there working! : lamer:

S
SanSanych 06.08.21

StarCraft
WarCraft
Fallout 1-2
F: BOS
BaldursGate (All)
JA
ShadowWatch
Diablo 1-2
NOX
X-Files
HoMM 2-3
MAFIA
GTA: ViceCity
Alien vs Predator

I'm not going to invent anything, I just don't remember. These are the most memorable ...