3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exost 06.08.21 11:02 pm

The most unusual games that have contributed to the industry

The most unusual or those that contributed to the industry or just liked it, I want to know .... Remember .....
Discworld on PS1, I don’t know, I just remember this quest - very atmospheric ..
Mor utopia is from ours, let the games and the curve IMHO, but very atmospheric, VERY atmospheric, I didn't get into more atmospheric ones, but I played a lot, in general, that's why I abandoned it, this game plunges me into melancholy for 3 days, and this is after 3-4 hours of playing ...
Clock Tower is the first super, the second Pts atmospheric and Pts Yaponito- The third part is pop and gibberish but this is IMHO ....
Resident is the first, what can I say, then it was the first ...
There was a game I will be very grateful if you can help me remember, waking up at a station or space or underground, from cryo sleep and you have to get out ... Like a resident, there are puzzles and opponents, but there are fewer of them ....
She was on ps1.
Tenshu is the first and of course MEGA games Bushido Blade- I will sell both DOA and TEKKEN for it, but this is IMHO ....
There were a lot on the computer, like the old man and Varik and Daggerfall, but this is different ..
And there was also a game, there you play for casting and setting traps and punishing heroes (also forgot the name) - Japanese ..
32 Comments
Sort by:
d
dobrogelatel 06.08.21

[quote name = "Roa"] there is only myst and tetris. the rest is husk

and you should not confuse games that changed genres and games that changed your attitude. my mind turned smt: nocturne, but revolutionary it from that did not - as with many of the listed games [/ quote].

where did you see in the subject either on the outlook
says the unusual and who have made contributions to the industry

and the attitude of a person can change the most ordinary clone, which for him will be, for example, the first acquaintance with the world of video games

X
Xapgpok 06.08.21

Many people write here just great games that have not given the world anything new, or innovative great games from which no one has borrowed anything. The same Doom and StarCraft did not bring anything new. And innovations for the most part do not take root, because the 21st century is the century of stamping.

R
R @ T! X 06.08.21

[b] Xapgpok [/ b], XXI century brought us the concept of screen gamer!

X
Xapgpok 06.08.21

Yes, this is no doubt an ingenious innovation that has helped significantly reduce the costs of individual playmates, but it is more about innovation in the way of playing than any single innovative game.

K
Kotka 06.08.21

Fahrenheit and MGS, according to my originals, have not yet been invented

T
TOBAL 06.08.21

Pacman, Pong, Mortal Kombat
Pacman - the symbol of all video and computer games;
Pong is the first video game;
Mortal Kombat - after that, the ESRB rating system had to be created.

[url = http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_and_video_games] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_and_video_games [/ url]

A
Alchemiss 06.08.21

[Quote] Discworld on PS1 I don't know, I just remember this quest - very atmospheric .. [/ quote]
Discworld?
Does this somehow refer to Pratchett?

o
ok 06.08.21

[b] Alchemiss [/ b], but of course, there is also Discworld Noir

m
mjlame 06.08.21

-DMC 1, Populous, Black & White 1, Zelda: Orcania of Time & Minish Cap,
-Halo 1, Doom, Wolfinstein 3D, Quake 1, Terminal Velocity, Pikmin 1,
-RE 1 & RE4, Alone in the Dark 1, MK 1, FarCry , Total Annihilation,
-Uprising 1, Z 1, Hexen 2, Duke Nukem 3D, Hi-Octane, Half-Life 1,
-Sin 1, Shadow of the Collosus, Carmageddon 1, Horde, Myth 1 (bungie),
-Worms 1 , Max Payne 1, Turok 1, Bornout 2, GTA 1, Baldurs Gates 1,
-Sea Legends, Killer 7, Dragon Ax 1, Serious Sam 1, Arx Fatalis,
-Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth, Phantasmagoria 1,
-Breath of Fire 1, Counter Strike, Time Comando, Mafia,
-The Typing of the dead, Final Fantasy X, Warcraft 1-2, Dune 2,
-Dark Earth, Stubbs the Zombie, POP: Warrior Within, Metroid,
-Katamary Damacy, LHX, Messiah, Okami, Lost Vikings ....

* Olessia * 06.08.21

[quote name = "Roa"] there is only myst and tetris. the rest is husk [/ quote]

Tough, judging by this statement, except for puzzles and quests, there are no more genres. :?

M
Makc 06.08.21

I agree with many, but forgot the Gothic, GOTHIKA !!! And, exactly, the first! One of the best role-playing players - exactly according to the feeling of role-playing and getting used to the world!

K
Koridor 06.08.21

Shenmue, Crono Cross, Rez, Jet Set Radio, Maken X, DooM, MGS, RE, Quake, AITD, Pac-Man, Mario, Bombermen