3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phate 06.08.21 11:16 pm

Devil May Cry: Trilogy

1. Which of the three parts did you like the most?
2. What weapon did you like the most? (cold / gunshot)
3. What was the scariest boss for you? and vice versa ...

Also, does anyone know what happened to Trish from the first part?

[size = 75] Added on May 26, 2005, 11:29 am: [/ size]

1. I lean more towards the first part ...
2. Alastor / Grenade
3. Since I haven't finished the third part yet ... (I only got to the crocodile) The most gemoric for me today are the brothers of fire and wind ...
Simple ... the first meeting with Virgil ...
36 Comments
Sort by:
J
JayDi 06.08.21

The most difficult boss in DMC3, IMHO, is a woman with bats - I was tortured to pass her on easy. Although the brothers are also cool, when I reached them in normal mode, after the nth attempt to pass them, I started playing easy :)

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

1.first, because the first one and there the devil trigger is steeper than in the third
2.rebelion, pistols (I rarely use a
firearm ) 3.final boss of the first part is the second form, and the simple one is a cuttlefish from the third part (with which you can ride on your back )

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

The third, because the same first, only even cooler.
Because Agni and Rudra.
Because the styles.
Because it's a hurricane action game.

D
Dante16 06.08.21

Devil may cry 3 will be more fun, the last bunch of Rebelion is a complete drive. Muzon is the highest and in general this is the best thing that we have ever had, such a plan.

P
Phate 06.08.21

[quote name = "JayDi"] The most difficult boss in DMC3, IMHO, this is a woman with bats - I was tortured to pass her on easy. [/ quote]
Hmm .. strange
The last boss I killed was a horseman ... a weakling ... ^ _ ^
And the most difficult at the moment are still brothers ... well, maybe Beowulf .. .
A vampire, IMHO not really terrible ... As Howard says Guise (CvS2): "Too predictable! " ^ _ ^

[size = 75] Added on May 29, 2005,

4:44 pm : [/ size] [quote name = "Dante16"] Devil may cry 3 will be more fun, the last bunch of Rebelion is a complete drive. Muzon is the highest and in general this is the best what ever we had, such a plan. [/ quote]
Yes, the music is cool ...

D
Dante16 06.08.21

Speaking of music where you can buy it, I can't find something from 1,2,3, but not in MP3.

M
Marcus 06.08.21

I liked the third part more than the first (I didn't play the second). And all because great music and finally a more or less digestible plot (though not brilliance).
However, the most memorable boss is still from the first part, like this incomprehensible fecal matter was called Nightmare or something like that ...
Weapons ... I used the standard combination Rebellion + Ebony / Ivory from start to finish.

J
Jank 06.08.21

I liked the first part the most. I don’t know why. The design of the levels there is two heads higher than the prequel and, moreover, the sequel. Somehow everything is beautiful there ...

r
realFOX 06.08.21

The first part is the best for me, the third is a little worse IMHO.
I don't even want to talk about the second one

M
Mr_Gray 06.08.21

[quote name = "Jank"] I liked the first part the most. I don't even know why. The design of the levels there is two heads higher than the prequel and, moreover, the sequel. Somehow everything is beautiful there ... [/ quote]

And cats - shadows are much cooler than chess pieces ...

G
God of war 06.08.21

hmm ... and where is the option "I like all the parts" ????

S
Super 06.08.21

Most of all I liked the first part, because there is the coolest plot, the bosses there are just super, and simple enemies are cooler there than in the second and in the third parts!
I like cold weapons, two swords, fire and ice, and firearms, I like two pistols!
In my opinion, there are no terrible bosses in the third part!
[quote name = "Dante16"] Devil may cry 3 will be more fun, the last bunch of Rebelion is a complete drive. Muzon is the highest and in general this is the best thing that we have ever had, such a plan. [/ quote]
Well, with the fact that 3 - the part is more fun and the fact that Mouzon is much cooler there, I totally agree!

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

> hmm ... and where is the option "I like all the parts" ????

well, the point is maza, you need to choose your favorite

A
Advari 06.08.21

1.DMC1, as the first and only one, is further trash.
2.Ifrit / Grenade
3.A piece of mucus with skulls (last encounter) in DMK1, but the final boss was not happy there, the hemorrhoid delivered a leash on the mastday (on the rest of the even not so: roll :)

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[quote name = "Phate"] 1. Which of the three parts did you like the most?
2. What weapon did you like the most? (cold / gunshot)
3. What was the scariest boss for you? and vice versa ... [/ quote] I
'm torn between DMC and DMC3 ... When the first, and when the third, but now I'll vote for the third :).
I find it difficult to answer the rest of the points ...

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

1) Third
2) Agni / Rudra
3) Nightmare from DMC-1 is the coolest, not scary.

C
Cooller 06.08.21

1) First.
2) Pistols from firearms / Agni / Rudra from cold.
3) Nightmare from the 1st part.

o
old_osam 06.08.21

The first and it is the only one, since there is a balance, unique tramps, enemies at the levels are excellent, the documents are literate, they can also be supplemented with all the enemy's techniques, Dante's weapons are competent, in addition to the laser, although it is also necessary in some places. The complexity of the levels is decent (Dante must give ), a lot of secrets with orbs. There is something for which to pass on the must-dai. There is also something for the sake of getting Super ranks. The style of the minushek and the levels is awesome. I played Devil Mei edge until I lost my pulse and did everything I could in it. On Dante, must-give. not everywhere Super rank got because they stole PS and by the way stole 2 original discs of DMK Korea (KOKOCAPCOM) and Japanese.

The third is overly sophisticated, Mast give is complicated to the point that you have to mindlessly hammer for hours so that later you’ll be stupid to buy stars otherwise you’ll go through, too much unnecessary in the game, monsters no secrets of meagerness, screensavers are miserable in terms of pop. The last bossssss no (his brother) Getting ranks is not much super complex and rather unbalanced. The style of the game fell by a lot. The poor shoals are also not very balanced. Dante's techniques were scattered on different castes, why? I wanted to bang in the DMK as well as in DMK1, but give it up soon.

S
Stalk_er 06.08.21

Current 1 DMC current it! : |

Z
Zhou 06.08.21

But I went through the first one and didn't get into it ... Boring and monotonous :(