3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gamer No. 17289 06.08.21 11:24 pm

Complete Games Walkthroughs

I was already tortured in all search engines to look for complete
(yes, in general, at least some) walkthroughs of Killer 7 and Forbidden Siren.

Please, tell me, is it possible to find them anywhere at all?

PS
You can post here links to various sites with walkthroughs of games (if there is no such topic)
25 Comments
Sort by:
m
max-max 06.08.21

[url = http: //www.igromania.ru/? games + sols] http://www.igromania.ru/?games+sols [/ url] on the SI website there is also mine, and in general, it is always possible to take lki there walkthrough or go to the forum lki find someone thread see his ICQ tap there and ask to throw off the full walkthrough from the disk in doc format

Not worth gratitude

A
Aziphov 06.08.21

[quote name = "Winner_pRo"] [b] Aziphov [/ b],
Is there something you don't like? Enough stupid to stuff messages that in any way do not relate to this topic [/ quote] oh tyzh damn it. what is not a good example of modernization. : |

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

[quote name = "Winner_pRo"] [b] Aziphov [/ b],
Is there something you don't like? Enough stupidly stuffing messages that in any way do not relate to this topic [/ quote]
... said the person who just a week ago created the topic "where did winnerpro go?" :?

[quote name = "Winner_pRo"] [b] M0rr0 [/ b],
No, it's just better to learn English right away. so as not to resort to promtam in the future [/ quote]
... said the person who wrote his signature without errors from the third time (or from the fourth?): lol:

S
Sasha @ FOX 06.08.21

Yes, normal passage only in English ...: |

m
max-max 06.08.21

Walkthroughs of the console games could be seen in the SI guide, but it quickly collapsed. Now the passage of console games in Russian can only be found on fan sites. Everything else is at GameFakDotcom