3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sutott 06.08.21 11:37 pm

Best Ps2 Game of 2005

Looked like nothing more will not come out until a new year, a month so that way !! : mrgreen:
64 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vigi 06.08.21

Sutott and IronDan about MGS3 that it does not exist, it was not me who wrote, but aki. Take a look. And then they put it in the topic and even then I said that you put the games late, that everything should be done normally at the very beginning ...
By the way, we live in the European zone and when MGS3 will be released on the territory of Europe? MARCH 4, 2005, what shall we say? It seems to me the very place in the topic!

a
aki 06.08.21

Vigi - MGS 3 was removed from the list, but there is Rez4 in the first place.

V
Vigi 06.08.21

aki what to rejoice then? I am in favor of putting the game into the vote and making the vote again!

S
Sutott 06.08.21

Well, what we have so far 1) RE 4 2) dmc 3 The rest of the equal voted only 22 people should be active gentlemen!

J
John Davis 06.08.21

Of the presented - RE4, it's a pity that I did not manage to play it properly = (

R
Rabbit 06.08.21

I would vote for SMT: Digital Devil Saga 1 + 2 (for me this is one game) .. But since this option is not there, I had to vote for Dragon Quest VIII ..

L
Leider 06.08.21

If you have any suggestions which games need to be added, then suggest, we will start the survey again.

T
The REAL 06.08.21

Honestly, there is nothing to choose from - let it be God Of War ...

a
aki 06.08.21

Vigi - sorry, I misunderstood.
Leider - first of all, you need to add MGS3 and you can Pro Evolytion Soccer 5 and MK Shaolin monks

t
the end 06.08.21

Resident 4 drove me the most. : up:

-
-Mag 06.08.21

>>> Leider - first of all you need to add MGS3 and you can Pro Evolytion Soccer 5 and MK Shaolin monks

MK definitely need to be added! one of the most playable soak-them-all! PE5 - he has nothing to do here, compared to 3 + 4 there is something worse and better. but this is clearly not the game of the year! Unfortunately...

a
aki 06.08.21

$ Mag - I'm not saying this is the game of the year, just add it to the list and see.
What about MGS3? why was it removed?

-
-Mag 06.08.21

YUYU $ Mag - I'm not saying this is the game of the year, just add it to the list and see.

the maximum in the list is 10 positions ... you can cram all the games of 2005, you must try to get what you remember :-)

[size = 75] Added on 05 Dec 2005, 19:37: [/ size]

I really remember Radiata Stories, the game is super! many do not even have a table nearby, but while it is in a hurry and it is not worth adding, maybe something will come to mind!

a
aki 06.08.21

$ Mag - I did not understand why MGS3 was removed in my opinion, it was remembered by everyone and was released in 2005 in Europe.

L
Leider 06.08.21

I will wait until tomorrow, while you form the top. It is desirable to write your 10. then I will do the survey again.

T
The REAL 06.08.21

I would add Fahrenheit, a very original game. And removed GT4 :)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

I'll take those away! (I remembered Fomenko and paraphrased) :-)

GT4 is there!
If you add Fahrenheit, then Radiata Stories is in the list! Obi things even!

L
Leider 06.08.21

Well then the first option:
Resident Evil 4
Metal Gear Solid 3
Gran Turismo 4
Burnout Revenge
Shadow of the Colossus
God of War
Dragon Quest VIII
MK Shaolin Monks
Fahrenheit
Radiata Stories

comments?

F
Frost-sama 06.08.21

Normul
and this topic is keel and vote again ^ _ ^

-
-Mag 06.08.21

>>> comments? additions?

OK! in principle, all wishes were satisfied :-)
at least the maximum that we could come up with here!