3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sutott 06.08.21 11:37 pm

Best Ps2 Game of 2005

Looked like nothing more will not come out until a new year, a month so that way !! : mrgreen:
64 Comments
Sort by:
a
angelus-x 06.08.21

[quote name = "aki"] angelus-x - Why are you not satisfied with comedy moments? [/ quote]
Let's take MGS1 for example, unlike all other parts - it is more serious, truthful, more real. The rest adhere to "fashion".
Although I liked the beginning of MGS2, the beginning of MGS3 is also nothing, but closer to the end in the first case - X-files, in the second - a comedy parody of James Bond ... At the end of the MGS3 game, the developers moved away from reality. In the first part, everything is balanced, and the jokes are in place.

[size = 75] Added on 20 Dec 2005 01:57: [/ size]

For myself, I put these games in this order:

1. Resident Evil 4 - excellent gameplay, weak scenario, a lot of action and opportunities, the transition to full 3D.
2. Fahrenheit - although the game does not support 16 by 9, progressive, etc., but it has an interesting plot, I want to go through the game to the end. I liked her very much.
3. Shadow of the Colossus - ICO prequel, original and beautiful. I liked the fifth Colossus the most.
4. Metal Gear Solid 3 - I respect Hideo's work, but the third project is similar to the second, and the second to the first, a bicycle. Kojima fixated on Metal Gear - a classic plot in a new wrapper + Snake - Indian cinema turns out. Of course, there are interesting moments, but ... When the authors become famous - they try to surpass themselves, famous - they start to go too far. The rest is a good game, new gameplay (open space).
5. God of War is a game that supports modern formats, graphics + action - its main advantages. Good.
6. Dragon Quest VIII - Square + Enix, no comment.
7. Soul Calibur 3 - Best Fighting Game of 2005. Namco knows a lot about his business.
8. Radiata Stories - another RPGshka from the creators of FF10.
9. Gran Turismo 4 is the best Simulation racing game ever. Yes, the game is made at a very high level, I just don't like racing.
10. Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks - such shit !!! Who voted for her ?! Admit it !!))

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

10 point mega lol, zhzhesh

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "angelus-x"]
7. Soul Calibur 3 - Best fighting game of 2005. Namco knows a lot about his business.
8. Radiata Stories - another RPGshka from the creators of FF10.
10. Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks - such shit !!! Who voted for her ?! Admit it !!)) [/ quote] a

little remark, if you will.
7. It was not made by Namco, it was published by Namko, and she already knows what to give money for)))
8. This is a game from the creators of Star Ocean and Valkyrie Profile, not FF10.
10. one of the nicest beat 'em ups, especially with the support of a two-player co-op game - cool! would have voted if it were possible to cast a few votes!

F
FaST-FaST 06.08.21

Torn between MGS3 and PE4, but even voted for MGS3