3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vigi 06.08.21 11:37 pm

What are you playing on Ps2?

I answered: 3 Pirate, current Russian versions!
I have almost 95% of the games in Russian, the very pirate discs (130 rubles each).
Current two games, not in Russian: Gran Turismo 4 and Manhunt! I will find them in Russian, I will exchange them right away.

[color = red] Corrected the title.
Raipper. [/ Color]
41 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vigi 06.08.21

Find the translation of the game Suikoden 4 or Def Jam FNY
There is a translation for 5!
I wanted to say that you live in the capital of the pirates, and have not seen good translations. Horror.

t
the end 06.08.21

And I don’t see if it’s the original or the pirate, the main thing is the game.
Language does not matter either, I like to play games in different languages, to get rid of it.
Madagascar (game) is in French.

K
Kotomoto 06.08.21

I drown in what I have. License, pirate, all the same ...

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "Kotomoto"] I go for it. License, pirate, anyway ... [/ quote]
Our people. : up:

r
rus patriot 06.08.21

The original pirate. I can't stand the Russian versions, the translation is usually crooked. Although if there is no original, then I buy it in Russian

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[quote name = "Vigi"] Find the translation of the game Suikoden 4 or Def Jam FNY
There is a translation for 5!
I wanted to say that you live in the capital of the pirates, and have not seen good translations. Horror. [/ Quote]
I know what I'm talking about. I will find you in any pirated translation at least 100 errors and inaccuracies. Do you think these are good translations? With licensed it is better, but there are almost none. Yes, and not everything is as smooth as we would like. There is nothing better than the original. Nobody bothers you to play in "ruseffecation", but this thing cannot be called normal translations.

X
X-snaKe 06.08.21

I download originals from the Internet

J
John Davis 06.08.21

Pirates. I order either online or to my brother.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

absolutely do not care, any ... Here Saga 2 will have to take a license because DVD9 is a blank, and I have 5 - there are cut screensavers and slow down ...

A lot of money is needed for a license, my entire collection on PS2 was licensed for bread and water sat)) I
prefer Russian versions - if there is, no - then English (copies from the originals). I like to have vkollektsii Ito and more ... for example FF10 I have 3 options: Russian pirate - cool translation, but in some places it hangs! And two copies from the originals - NTSC and PAL,

download from the Internet - I don't understand, only the speed can (the game hasn't come out yet, but some people are putting out good builds), but in terms of price - I think it's expensive!

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag" ] with an Internet upload - I do not understand, can only speed (the game has not come out, but it builds good someone puts), but in terms of price - think expensive [/ quote]!
The network is very rare game appears before its release, but I don’t agree about the price, it’s cheaper for me to download than to buy, and it’s faster :).

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] [quote name = "$ Mag"] Download from the Internet - I don’t understand, only speed can (the game hasn’t come out yet, but some people post good builds), but in terms of price, I think it’s expensive! [/ quote]
The game rarely appears on the network before its release, but I don't agree about the price, personally it's cheaper for me to download than to buy, and it's faster :). [/ quote]

speed - maybe yes, but the price .. how much does the game cost ?

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

~ 60 rubles, but in every month it is different.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

and for that kind of money I can have stamped discs with printing ... in the majority
(not all true)

L
Lucifer 06.08.21

The saga should have downloaded the right torrent, not a hurry! Order now

[size = 75] Added on October 13, 2005, 18:56: [/ size]

$ Mag but can't get it for 10 yet? This is our great generous Russian people!

D
DarkAlex (rus) 06.08.21

[color = green] [b] Personally [/ b] [/ color] - [color = red] [size = 150] [b] I - [/ b] [/ size] [/ color]
[b] I play SM: ULTIMATE! [/ B]
Waiting for the game [b] BAD DAY OF LA [/ b]!
I'm waiting for the new build [b] PCSX2 [/ b]!

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

[offtopic] It's worth renaming the theme again, "What versions of PS2 games are you playing?" : gigi: [/ offtopic]

-
-Mag 06.08.21

2Lucifer for 10 is unreal)

[offtopic] 2 SeIt's worth it! otherwise the topic will become another one for "cheating" like "What are you playing now" or "what are you going to buy" ... eh ... if I wrote every time what I go through and what I'm going to buy :-) [/ offtopic ]

s
snowball 06.08.21

And I didn't chip Sonya, and I don't want to. The thought got into my head about how much it costs on average to make a game on a console and on a computer. The game on the console (since there are no patches and mods, that is, what has been done will not fix) costs like a decent Hollywood movie, and on a computer (all because of the same) it is 4-5 times cheaper. And buying a pirate for a console, we take away bread (golden Rolex :)) from developers, distributors, and (as the unforgettable one used to say) everyone, everyone, everyone. + I know that this is stupidity, but nevertheless I am afraid that after the chip setting, the set-top box will quickly throw off the skates, and may not be taken for repairs.

w
wish 06.08.21

buying a license. Too lazy to drive the chip prefix. To carry to repair is even more lazy.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

bread, bread ... and pirates make a large number of games available to gamers! After all, the Pal versions come out an order of magnitude less than the North American ones ... so that! and gray discs are also difficult to get.
and it's expensive, there is such a markup on delivery that oh-oh.

moreover, the chip-based set-top box reads the license, so ...