3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PBS 06.08.21 11:40 pm

Your top 10 Gc games

For now, I'm going to buy this wonderful device, that's why I'm wondering what to collect on it for my collection. And in general, I wonder why they generally take a cube, with regards to titles.
30 Comments
Sort by:
B
BanGore 06.08.21

How is Harvest Moon? Is she on Sonya?
And Skyes of Arcadia is more advanced than the original from Dream?
Is Animal Crossing acceptable for a children's audience?
Generally, the GC decided to take the American model. Is it better than the European one?

P
PBS 06.08.21

alpix, xaxatun, I almost smiled, I almost did not succeed ... difficult childhood with Mario, you know ...

BanGore, I saw, I want to get to Tsaritsino.

[size = 75] Added on 09 Jul 2005, 19:07: [/ size]

you know - rhetoric.

r
rodion 06.08.21

people though you help me, I'm suffering here, tell me how to make the cube read sliced ​​mini dvd (you need to cut a plus or minus? and finally what to write through? what settings to set? , especially tell me about the action replay tandem and gcos 1.4.

S
Super 06.08.21

My brother has a cube and I only liked two games on it: lol:, this is Resident Evil 4 and Matal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes!

P
PBS 06.08.21

Super, well, Duc, you are very cool, which means you can be proud of yourself, your homeland will not forget you.

B
BanGore 06.08.21

[quote name = "rodion"] people though you help me, I'm suffering here, tell me how to get the cube to read sliced ​​mini dvds (you need to cut a plus or minus? and finally through what to write? what settings to set? plz so that I can cut disks normally), especially tell me about the tandem action replay and gcos 1.4. [/ quote]
Bad news. Long wandering around the net, I found this post:
[i] You can Emulate GCN Roms from Hard Disk but you need certain tools and A Nintendo Game cube Broadband adapter to tranfer data between PC and GCN, the broadband adapter cost around US 32 $ to emulate GCN roms you need it. Any way you cannot make a fake or backup copy of GCN roms because in a PC DVD reads from inner ring to outer ring. But, in a GCN it reads from outer ring to inner ring this acts a Protection feature for GCN anyway, I've read that certain CD & DVD Burning utilities are able to make a backup copy of the disk..GCN roms contain unwanted data you need to wipe them using a wiper tool like free viper etc .. when you wipe them the size of the rom will be decreased.Example Mario ROM occupies 1.2 GB on HDD but after wiping it will occupy only 400 MB hence wiping is essential. After wiping you can burn the image to a CD or DVD but you can play only by emulating and not by using it in a GCN. The software will emulate the GCN ROM directly from your CD or DVD in which you've burned the image ...

Dolphin 1.02 is a emulator which allows you to play these ISO's in a PC without the need for GCN console but the system requirements are really high so atleast try upgrading your system ...

Final notes:
It is illegal to Download GCN disks from internet or make a copy of them or use them ... Please support Nintendo ...

Here is a list of tools that you may need:
Gamecube ISO Ripping server
Paradox Game cube disc server
Gamecube memory card adapter
Gamecube file converter
Cobra bios
Star cube
Wiped GCM Fixer
Free viper
Card tool - for Editing saves in the memory card
PSUL
GC-Tool v 1.2
GCN disc browser
GC USB Memory adapter
GCM Split - to edit GCN images
GCM Utility
GCN Encrypt
GC save file converter - Used to convert save games PAL NTSC JAP PAL

DOL is GCN executable format hence you may need these tools also:
Dol Tool
Easy Dol maker

Links to the tools were not posted since it is against the forum rules so if you need links to the tools, send an e-mail to me.

Bye, [/ i]

... In my opinion, at the moment you should not rush to chip the GC.
Better to buy the original and play it. Take Animal Crossing.
You can play it endlessly.

[size = 75] Added on Jul 10, 2005, 11:31 pm: [/ size]

[color = green] Update [/ color] :)
[i] ow to backup gc games without pso or action replay
how to backup gc games without pso or action replay
firstly the things u need
a chipped gamecube (i have a viper chip with a cobra 1.2 bios)
a gamecube broadband adapter
a dvd writer
gcos file if u do not already have it installed
software like nero to burn your iso
a blank dvd disk (i have a new lid so i can use normal size disks not these mini ones)
and finally a original game (i used mario party 6)
i then had to flash my chip with a vgc file simply burn it with other files any will do till the disk is almost full then put it in your gc then select
disc explorer then select the file gco_0001 then select the file gcos_pso.dol once it has finished u will see some options including your ip address take note of this and your gateway and subnet mask
then select backup game it will then say insert original game and press a when ready so do this then it will say something like now get file [url = http: //192.168.1.32/backup.iso (this] http://192.168.1.32/backup.iso (this [/ url] may be different for you) then go to your pc and go to network connections mine is local area connection then right click and select properties then internet protocol (tcp / ip)
click properties then click on use the following ip address and where it says ip address type in the default gateway you took a note of on your gc i mentioned earlier
then your subnet mask
then your gc ip address in the default gateway option (i know it seems stupid but thats what i had 2 do)
then click ok and close the windows
then type in the url the gc has given you (now get file [url = http: // bla] http: // bla [/ url] bla / backup.iso where you would type in a website address on your internet explorer on your pc then It will ask you where you want to save the iso after you have selected where you want 2 save the iso simply wait for it to download took me about 45 mins (depends on game and your internet speed (i guess) .when game has downloaded close all the windows and shutdown your gc then open up (i used nero express but anything will do aslong as it will burn iso's) anyway with nero express select disc image or saved project option where it says files of type open the drop down window and select image files (nrg, iso,cue) then where it says look in (at top of window) locate your iso then select the iso a new window will open put your writing speed to lowest speed you can (mine was 4x) then click next it will now start 2 burn your iso well done thats it enjoy your game.thanks to the peoplke who made the chips and the bios and to Xboxmodder999 and to bushwick2002 and to anyone else who has helped me on the way.if anyone needs any more help or links to get some of the things i mentioned earlier like the lid please just let me know.i hope this tut was usefull i did this tut as i have not come acroos anywhere that tells me how to make backups of my gc games without using pso game or a action replay good luck. [/ i]thanks to the peoplke who made the chips and the bios and to Xboxmodder999 and to bushwick2002 and to anyone else who has helped me on the way.if anyone needs any more help or links to get some of the things i mentioned earlier like the lid please just let me know.i hope this tut was usefull i did this tut as i have not come acroos anywhere that tells me how to make backups of my gc games without using pso game or a action replay good luck. [/ i]thanks to the peoplke who made the chips and the bios and to Xboxmodder999 and to bushwick2002 and to anyone else who has helped me on the way.if anyone needs any more help or links to get some of the things i mentioned earlier like the lid please just let me know.i hope this tut was usefull i did this tut as i have not come acroos anywhere that tells me how to make backups of my gc games without using pso game or a action replay good luck. [/ i]

r
rodion 06.08.21

thank you bangkor, but in the topic of the gk and left mini dvd disaster3ad said that the isoshki can be played on the gk without chipping using the tandem action ripple and gkos1.4 on a memory card on the plus or minus? about the update, it says how to rewrite the isoshki from the original disks, and then cut them, but still you need a plus or minus discs and more, I did not quite understand what to put in the nero settings. translate plz bangkor. and Is it still possible to run these images on an unchecked gc?

[size = 75] Added on Jul 11, 2005 20:21: [/ size]

i then had to flash my chip with a vgc file simply burn it with other files any will do till the disk is almost full then put it in your gc then select for a vgc file like this?

B
BanGore 06.08.21

We will be punished for offtopic ... so - [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? T = 212786 & start = 20] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? ... 6 & start = 20 [/ url]

A
Alex K. Kant 06.08.21

Hello everyone, I also want to share my ten best games for your favorite Cube.

1.Resident Evil 4
2.The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker
3.SupeMario Sunshine
4.Metroid Prime 1 + 2
5.Pikmin 1 + 2
6.Baten Kaitos
7.Tales Of Symphonia
8.Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
9.Mario Kart: Double Dash !!!
10.Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Looking

forward to a new game from the Zelda series

B
BanGore 06.08.21

Resident 4 how am I dreaming to play it off.
True, in the NTSK version, why is MGU in 8th place?
And what about the new Zelda for GC? Not transferred to the Revolution?