3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jonatonwilli 08.09.19 02:29 am

Why the PC is at times better than consoles.

Hi all. I then wrote a list of why PC really better than consoles. I am not responsible for your farts. Please do not shit in the comments about the cons of PC, we all know what they are, but this text I wrote for the pros.
1)Graphics. Here and say nothing. Graphics on PC is much better in almost all games. On consoles carved many of the features of the graphics, but on the old consoles generally reduced maps in games like Battlefield 3 that they could work normally, well that and a new one will be in a few years. The new consoles suck, I can't run games with 60 FPS and 1080P. And the Xbox One in General, almost all at 720p.
2)Control. On PC much better control in almost all games. Well, Yes, there are games for which it is better to have a gamepad or steering wheel, but we can buy them, and if to dance with a tambourine and connect positioners PC to consoles it also gives you a great inconvenience and a huge imbalance in games. You can and learn to play normally on the gamepad, but I do a lot of writing on the keyboard ( like many ) , and I find it difficult after the keyboard to play on a gamepad.
3)Tournaments. ALMOST all tournaments are on PC.
4)Accessories. A huge pile of accessories. On PC Huge selection of different mice,keyboards, etc . What you can choose for consoles ?
5)Fashion. A huge pile of mods. There are thousands of mods for PC games from all thrash to almost separate games. On consoles they are very few.
6)the price of the game. Prices on top of the game is always 2-3 times less than on consoles. Plus there's regular discounts. ( every day discounts on a couple of hundred games ), and often give away games for free. And paid multiplayer consoles. Well, not nonsense it ?
7)Update. When the console turns 2 years it's already got the game only 30 fps and 720p and the console gamers have to wait another 5 or more years before a new console that would again enjoy a normal game, well the first few months of course.
8)Old games. On all consoles sooner or later make emulators. We can play all the games that were on consoles. True Playstation 3,4 and X360, XONE yet not rushed, but you can't run games from the Playstation 2 or Sega.
9)Laptops. Took the laptop and play where they want. Do not write here what console is also possible to take. They are probably on the road will break, and perhaps there is where you are going will not have Internet or normal TV which will suit you. In any case, I've never seen a person who went somewhere with consoles, so there are reasons. And laptops are easier to carry.
10)Convenience. Playing on PC is much more convenient. You can write in chat and chat with friends on Skype and a bunch of other minor chips. You can play at the same time with two accounts in different Windows or play with multiple monitors. Just as easy to record video and immediately process.
11)Longevity. PC live many years, and how many Xbox died ring of death ? Yes, if these consoles drop they will break.
12)Software for all occasions. Heh, what can I say ? This software includes programs and games. Skype,Hamachi is an example.
13)Ekslyuzivy. Yeah. Console gamers are constantly screaming about their esclusivo. And how many good console games ? Believe me, on the PC in dozens more esclusivo, just their developers are not investing as much money on advertising. Moreover, the PC market is a great opportunity for novice developers to earn some money. Many alpha projects that are exclusive to PC off on top selling on steam. WOW an exclusive for the PC and see what is successful and how many people plays it after more than a decade. A lot of genres of games kind of strategies exist only MMORPG on the PC.
14)Torrent. This is good for gamers who have little money, and for those who want to start to check if the game is good,and after you buy it.
15)Variety. Consoles are identical in appearance, except some other coloring and all. But on the PC a lot of different buildings, can be inserted into the table, lighting etc.
Here and so. No, but seriously, how can the thing that created for the games to fall behind in the schedule for a few years, to have the price of the game a couple of times more and paid multiplayer, etc. It's complete nonsense. This proves that the console is not needed. I apologize for all the mistakes that there is. And by the way that you would put this list left not much time, I'm sure there are many more advantages which had not occurred to me. I'm sure this list can be done several times more, adding the names of the genres that are only on PC, an esclusivo, etc., but I'm too lazy to write all this. You can do to complement my text.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 08.09.19

And games on Paso no.

P
Pushistyy_Pelmen 08.09.19

Predict srach!

R
Romeo26 08.09.19

Well done!All properly written.Even nothing to add.PC wins by far!!!

s
seffko 08.09.19

Right now I would be in exclusive Turkey to play or pre-pre-pre-pre alpha test for $20.
And so it's the usual mess, I prefer to do, for gaming and for work. To work has a Mac, and Igor which is PC and PS4.

T
Treschina 08.09.19

because on the consoles to play into that, sales of goat simulator took without looking charts GTA 5 will hit.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.09.19

on the peak there is a peak point but which point is approximately 3 console
and Minh this idea came as a real load them in a suitcase sasnashen 4 and chtonibud type of TV which is foldable and portable and to with when the outlet will be. and then on the laptop without electricity, too, especially not to play but he can't.

s
seffko 08.09.19

MunchkiN 616
And not for games he has done it all uncle in corporations thrusting the iron into laptops.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 08.09.19

Much has been written. And all about the gaming experience. PC much went even better games - it's like one of the functions.

P
Polololon 08.09.19

PC is performance. Console - exclusive. It is in a nutshell.