3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BlindGuard 06.08.21 11:42 pm

Suggest a platformer on Ps2

Except jacks and ratshits :)

Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly and Spyro: A Hero's Tail passed (there is Blink :)). The first I would put 4'ku, the second - 5, even with a plus - an excellent, interesting, solid game.
I tried to play Crash TwinSanity .. well, NotiDog'som doesn’t smell there, it’s immediately felt ..

I just want an interesting authentic platformer - collecting, jumping, solving puzzles, not hardcore. But not a blockbuster with "hurricane" action and sour jokes :)
41 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zhou 06.08.21

What kind of 2d platformers are there? Like old Aladdin, the first Reiman, Duke Nukem: Manhaten Project? And then only the GBA saves ...

P
Pleq 06.08.21

[b] Zhou [/ b]

there seems to be no such thing, try Contra Shatterd Soldier, Viewtifuil Joe, Alien Homind, Metal Slug 3 ...

S
Stalk_er 06.08.21

Shadow Destiny: clever:

B
BanGore 06.08.21

A platformer based on "Madagascar" is out.
They say a cute game ... :)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "BanGore"] The Madagascar-inspired platformer is out.
They say a cute game ...:) [/ quote]

They are darn right now in parallel with the game, that Madagascar, that Robots, are so cute toys, but no more!

For example, I enjoyed playing [b] The Hobbit [/ b]!

And one of the coolest platformers that took place - [b] Beyond Good And Evil [/ b]! I really liked it! I advise you to try, there are both on the PS2 console and on the pisi.

C
Cooller 06.08.21

[b] Hobbit [/ b] That is still crap. : brash:

Better to play Sly 2.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

The fact is that Sly has already been talked about, and the Hobbit is an option!
Thank you for
not calling Beyond GaE "crap" ...
There are hits, but when you go through them there is something else! Jack, Ratchet, Spiro, Crash - this series has already earned respect, but passed them?
For example, I liked Kay (I didn't seem to be mistaken with the name), Viutiful Joe 2 was very funny!

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] Thank you for
not calling Beyond G&E "lousy" ... [/ quote]

[offtopic] I would personally ban it for this: twisted: [/ offtopic]

D
Digger 06.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] The fact is that Sly has already been talked about, but the Hobbit is an option!
Thank you for
not calling Beyond GaE "lousy" ...
There are hits, but when you go through them there is something else! Jack, Ratchet, Spiro, Crash - this series has already earned respect, but passed them?
I like Kay liked (like not mistaken the name), it is pinned Viutiful Joe 2! [/ Quote]
Um ... detail as possible about the here and spiro crash, and along with about biondgudevily any ??? : help:

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "Digger"] ... at the same time about all sorts of biendevillers ??? : help: [/ quote]

[url = http: //www.7wolf.ru/index.php? content = review & cdr_id = 6033 & rvw_id = 16010 & page_num = 0] Read here [/ url].

x
xtr 06.08.21

I propose the ICO you forgot. :)

j
jTerror 06.08.21

[quote name = "xtr"] I propose an ICO you forgot. :) [/ quote] Support! : love: Especially the PAL version!

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

[quote name = "xtr"] I propose an ICO you forgot. :) [/ quote] Is this a platformer?

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

[quote name = "BlindGuard"] [quote name = "xtr"] I propose an ICO you forgot. :) [/ quote] Is this a platformer? [/ quote]

[url = http: //www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/367472.asp? q = ICO] http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/ 367472.asp? Q = ICO [/ url]

[quote] action / adventure [/ quote]
: roll:

C
Cooller 06.08.21

No, ICO is not a platformer. And the adventure. :)

M
Mamun 06.08.21

Best platformer on ps2 [b] Kya dark lineage [/ b]

Z
Zhou 06.08.21

Klonoa2 - 2D platformer. And they said no.

B
BanGore 06.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] They are darn right now in parallel with the game that Madagascar, that Robots are so cute toys, but no more! [/ quote]
Hands off Madagascar :) Very cool game and much better than the "cinematic" brother ...

[b] BlindGuard [/ b] May
I ask you something? Do you play yourself or for your kids?
Personally, I buy for my younger brother ...

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

[quote name = "BanGore"] [b] BlindGuard [/ b] May
I ask? You are playing or their kids [/ quote] What kids you that: scare:?

I grew out of games (for a long time almost not interested in anything), but from the platformer - is not, and is unlikely))))

W
Wildduck 06.08.21

Klonoa 2 for PS2 is not even close to the original Klonoa for PS1 = (