3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
06.08.21 11:48 pm

Singles

sharereactor.com - died? In short, the page does not open. Where to get links now. I want to download this game
40 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 06.08.21

Do you think it will run on 32 meters of video memory? What are the minimum, developers somehow explain such high requirements for the hardware?

[size = 75] Added on 10 Apr 2004, 21:17: [/ size]

Maybe after two days of diligently downloading eMule the computer will show poor performance, but what I saw in Singles is just a nightmare! I * la Doom3 Alpha went better ... No. I understand that my computer is weak and the graphics in the game are good (especially geometry, lighting, textures). But download only 60 sq. meters is not ideal, just a well-made apartment space in a resolution of 800/600 and a level of texture detail from the times of the first half ... I think a weaker configuration should be capable of this. The game just EATS the operative! It won't be enough for her. These developers have crooked hands. B lie:

[i] Technical Information

What are the system requirements?
Singles will also run on machines which are not actually state of the art. This means in detail: [/ i]
[i] System requirements ::
Minimum requirements ::
Pentium III, 1 GHz or equivalent
256 MB RAM
GeForce 2 with 32 MB
Sound card
Win2000, XP, Me

Recommended:
Pentium 4, 1.5 GHz or equivalent
Geforce4 or equivalent 256 MB
512 MB RAM
3D sound card
Win2000, XP, Me [/ i]

You understand that I can hardly say much about the game itself, but I noticed something. The game is definitely easier and better than The Sims. For example, it is not necessary to go to work and eat three times a day, and the money will arrive on its own, and our tenants will not die of hunger. Less household stuff, more strawberries - a good balance! I like the game, but it's impossible to play.

PS: Lend at least 512 frames for a month, another. :)

[size = 75] Added on Apr 10, 2004, 22:59: [/ size]

Shcha gave my computer a break. Play for min. it is possible, but still too demanding :(

G
Guest 06.08.21

15 minutes of the game. Then you can admire the red light bulb on the PC case and loads of night, day, morning and evening lighting. It loads the computer for a very long time when you turn on the light. The lighting there is actually good, maybe this is the reason for such performance. Maybe there are patches that turn off shadows, the change of day and night and make the lighting noticeable. I just don't see any other reason for the game to slow down.
And for a strawberry it is impossible to get there. The most depraved thing my computer is enough for is to make a compliment. Of course, you can also undress the heroine and sell the wardrobe, but this is already a perversion :)
Oh, yes. I save in time, like 1GB ram press :) And from the game correctly exited only once. Again, there is not enough virtual memory. It's much faster and easier to hit end process: twisted:

Tell me at what conferences did you play the game, and how are you with the brakes?

M
MeilerSrun 06.08.21

In my opinion, it's just a smart engine. I do not argue, the graph is class, but it is TOO slow. I saved everything to max. + 1280 * 1024 * 32 or more on P4 2.53; 512 RAM; Radeon 9600xt - about 15 frames continuously

G
Guest 06.08.21

And the brakes when day gives way to night, when do you save? During the game, I also have 15 fps, for such a game it is nominal. It's probably not about the video, it's about the support A

little offtopic:
[offtopic] Are you satisfied with the 9600XT? Did Far Cry work fine? [/ offtopic]

M
MeilerSrun 06.08.21

I took it last night! :) But FarCry runs fine, no brakes and great graphics. If everything is at the maximum and with a resolution of 1280 * 1024, then about 30 frames are constantly, below 25 have not yet dropped.

G
Guest 06.08.21

[quote] But FarCry goes fine, no brakes and great graphics. If everything is at the maximum and with a resolution of 1280 * 1024, then about 30 frames are constantly, below 25 have not yet dropped. [/
Quote] [offtopic] I'm thinking with an upgrade. If there are 30 frames in Far Cry, then in HF2 & Stalker I will play everything at max. will fail. Presented in the middle to exhibit. And now your confa is also worth a lot. The 9800 Pro will not hurt to play these expected hits. But it costs SO MUCH: evil: [/ offtopic]

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

Singles have terrible brakes, yes ... a raw engine ... and the game itself ... well, damn it ... yes cotton wool ... as I didn't like the Sims, so did the singles too ... finally I downloaded it just for that , to force two girls to become a lesbian ... only it's long and boring ... deleted nafik))

R
Rupert 06.08.21

Urrah, we got them married yesterday! Spoiler alert!
[color = white] The main recipe for family happiness: persistence and determination. It is necessary to raise to a maximum of 10 marks 3 characteristics of life together (under the 2 rings icon): friendship, romance and eroticism. Therefore, a hug with a fuck is not enough, it is necessary to talk, to conduct all sorts of romantic research. It would be nice to raise romance and a sense of humor to bachelors - things will go more fun. Plus, you need to satisfy lower needs: feed, take to the toilet, wash properly, arrange leisure. It is best to achieve what you want after somersaults in bed. The lady will break for the sake of appearance, but under the pressure of our pepper she will definitely agree. By the way, we haven’t tried to give gifts yet - maybe it’s much easier that way. After consent, a picture of a kiss appears under the aisle and an offer to spend a honeymoon outside the city follows.
Furnished with the latest technology, if only our thieves that climb the sites and tyrit old radios, would profit. In addition to carefree living in the country, at the start of the game, the "Cottage" item opens. Those. a newly formed couple can be settled on the shore of the apparently Baltic Sea in a couple of houses with already purchased good furnishings. That's all, but the game can be continued, but why? [/ Color] End of the spoiler.

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

I wondered "but why?" somewhere in the 30th minute ... although I waited a lot before the release ...

K
Katrin 06.08.21

Apparently, everyone was unlucky with this game, I didn't have enough patience because of how often it slows down.

[size = 75] Added on Apr 25, 2004, 13:30: [/ size]

Damn, why my messages are not credited ?!

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

> Damn, why my messages are not credited ?!

Messages placed in the chatter do not affect the counter.

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

By the way, why is the topic on the toy in the chat room, and not in the game section? [/ Offtopic]

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

Because the author decided to place it in the chat room. Is it logical?
In the chat room, you can place any (within reasonable limits) topics. By posting a topic in this section, you mean that you want more free communication in it, offtopic and flood, if you like.

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

[b] Katrin [/ b]
[quote] Apparently, everyone was out of luck with this game, I didn't have enough patience because of how often it slows down [/ quote] I can't say that I have it straight [ b] wildly [/ b] slowed down ... the matter, sobssno, not in the brakes ... what in theory was interesting to me, in practice turned out to be boring ... here ...

R
Rupert 06.08.21

By the way, the official Russian release is released on the 29th. I hope the textures will not disappear there. And then he bought his lesbians a new blue sideboard with a metallic sheen on the countertops, and he immediately turned into some kind of jumble of blue, red, yellow on a white background.

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

gee ... I'm not the only one who wanted to make lesbians)))))

L
Lorrie_Lee 06.08.21

Guys help me pliz ..... I'm crying !!!
my husband downloaded a trial version of Singles 1.6 next to her there was a crack, but the crack does not work :(
help me find the crack ,,,, I was tired of jumping on an Internet: (((

G
Guest 06.08.21

Now reinstall the vyndous, because you have a lot of viruses / adware there now.

and look for cracks here ... [url = http: //www.gamecopyworld.com] www.gamecopyworld.com [/ url]

C
Crimson moon 06.08.21

I played Singles 2, it slows down as well as the first part, the curve engine has not changed much! : evil: As for the rest, just like in the first part, the changes are small ...

L
Lorrie_Lee 06.08.21

and again it's me .... I looked at what you advised me, but there is also no version 1.6 of the trial (is there really no medicine against this infection ???: fight:

[size = 75] Added on June 30, 2005, 14:49 : [/ size]

well, or tell me where to download the full version ......... I don't know what to do, but I really want to play ...