3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Archangel 06.08.21 11:48 pm

Who is most memorable in the game and not in the video?

Write about your [b] favorite / most interesting gameplay moments [/ b] in the games you played. Please do not be confused with videos and cutscenes.

Example:

[b] Max Pain 2: [/ b] I liked the moment when the main character climbs onto the cornice and walks along the narrow parapet, firing back at the bandits who have arrived below. The combination of "the sound of the wind in your ears" and "fear of heights" (when they are forced to look and shoot down) - works very well, especially when the scaffolding collapses at the very end and Max flies down, breaking through the boards

[b] Doom 3: [/ b] An adrenaline rush when the main character accompanies the professor with a fluorescent lamp along a dark corridor and then this lamp goes out. While he is fixing - monsters climb. A bunch of fear of the dark + monsters - works pretty well, especially if not "

[b] Prince of Persia: [/ b] Warrior Within: A good moment when you have to run away from the demon - the guardian of time. You have to perform jumps, somersaults, etc. at a very fast pace and along the way to find the right route. A second of delay is death.
36 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crimson moon 06.08.21

Well, what sensations can be when flying at a breakneck speed towards the train and there is simply nowhere to turn !? There are two ways to experience them: 1. Play the game (though if you have already played and gave back, then the feelings will not be the same).
2. Take a wheelbarrow faster and get on the railway track and with a shout "BANZAI" to gasp !!! : lol:

A
ARLe 06.08.21

The dog from the second Halva did not make a big impression on me. The script, of course, but cool done !!!

B
Belerafon 06.08.21

I liked the moment in Halva when you storm Nova Prospekt together with insects.
But the moment with the train is also interesting, I remember not expecting at all, neither forward nor backward, I just stopped near the railing: D

C
Crimson moon 06.08.21

The Chronicle of Riddick recently passed, I liked the game even more than Halva 2, I especially liked the melee battles, I have never seen this in any game! Hmm, and I really liked to open the wooden parquet while sitting inside the combat robot!

T
Tofan 06.08.21

I will never forget the snake from MGS !!!
Or something else is spinning in my head then I remember I will say !!

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

in Pinekiller (BooH) in the first level itself - when girls screech, children with knives ... dark, gloomy ... my body was shivering ... even scary ...
in the first Pinekiller there was also a place ... what something like a psychiatric hospital, like ... some freaks in straitjackets under voltage, someone is climbing the ceiling ... such surrealism ... and electrical flashes and reflections ...

G
Guest 06.08.21

beginning of the game? Th something I do not remember there is nothing terrible.

and what I remember most of all, I don’t know. usually with every game something good is remembered, although there are exceptions

N
NarayanCat 06.08.21

Well, I am an impressionable person ... and Doom 3 is scary to me ... and on Silent Hill 4 I scored due to the fact that my psyche can not stand such constant pressure))))
ZY and horror movies do not watch - current cartoons and comedy)))

A
ARLe 06.08.21

And you mentally tune yourself: first comedies, then comedy-horror films, then horror films: gigi:. I remember in the game of Gothic Mars I was rather shaken by the moment when a corpse rises from behind a bench in the garden under a terribly harsh sound from behind a bench, and then all the former corpses in all the places where I was, also began to revolt. Slept with the lights on: scare:

J
JayDi 06.08.21

Medal of Honor: allied assault - landing at Omaha Beach. The pleasure was indescribable, I was very happy - after all, I had not even seen anything like this before.

A
ARLe 06.08.21

And the rescue of Private Ryan? :)

J
JayDi 06.08.21

It so happened that at first I played Medal of Honor, and after a few months (or maybe a year later) I watched Private Ryan on TV;)

u
unrealDEMON 06.08.21

Thief2 You can get such a moment of mono in any actual episode of the game ...
I sneak behind the guard ... I sneak for a long time ... the baton is already ready ... and then something happened that I never expected .. ...... another security guard, well, I didn’t creep after me either, and when he stopped, he hit me with all his foolishness ...... it was a megashok
Sistem Shock2
Mlyn, how did Shodan’s retort me ... I’ll
replay ... the word I will write in a word ...
Vice City
mission is a parody of the movie Speed ​​....
to drive a car is simply not possible ..... you literally fall out of your chair laughing
Doom3
Episode of Hell ....
Farcry
game entirely on the level of difficulty realistic
Psychonauts Demo
Spiral room ....... and the moment I ran through the door and ended up in a falling plane

A
Angela 06.08.21

SilentHill4 When IT got out of the wall in room 302.
TRAOD Lara jumped from the roof into the trash can)

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

Painkiller >>> Main Opera House: D and Lunopark: D

B
Burrito 06.08.21

There were a lot of moments in MGS 3. I will not remember everything, but I will tell you one. The very beginning of Operation Snake Eater. Night. (I will not spoil: wink :) An explosion occurs next to me, patrolmen are running in my direction. I put on a black camouflage, I run to them I lie down in the bushes. There is no other weapon around the knife. I decide to wait out the alarm in the bushes, two patrolmen rush past me, stop two steps away from me, not noticing. I am already relaxing and then a cobra bites me! A patrolman notices me, I being shocked by the mother cobra, reinforcements stay. Snake is dead ...
And the most memorable moment in HL2.Nova Prospect. Difficulty - hard. The place where you need to put turrets. I find myself in a situation - health 8xp, from the weapon - only a crossbow and a revolver with one cartridge, I am trapped in one of those 2x2 chambers. -for absent-mindedness, I accidentally make a quicksave. There was an obscene language. Passed, if I'm not mistaken, from the 23rd time. Good times 8)