3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Phate 06.08.21 11:48 pm

Male sex symbol

Men in games! : oops:
39 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 06.08.21

[offtopic] And bring me in, so offtopic, I want it too !!! [/ offtopic]: mrgreen:

G
Guest 06.08.21

[offtopic] custom version: upto: [/ offtopic]

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

Now we’ll find out how many "these" personalities we have on the forum :)

[quote name = "Tommy"] your own version [/ quote] Interestingly, interestingly .. and who is walking in sex symbols there? Is it Tommy, Angelo?
And about the Mafia, something "flooded" like ... :)

PS I propose to move the topic to the chatterbox.
Fortunately, the girls here can still be counted on the fingers of the right (well, or the left, as it is more convenient to whom) hands.

w
white_noiz 06.08.21

Dante is
clear fig

B
Bonker 06.08.21

Dante from DMC3 :) Although in the 1st part he is also cool, I remember ofigel when, at the 1st meeting with the boss - the Giant Spider, he knocked his fist on his shell with his fist, I just only moved such screensavers and such chapters from PC to PS2 ... I have not seen heroes yet.

N
Numenor 06.08.21

Dante
Right now I'm playing DMC3 and I'm freaking out 8) I haven't played the previous parts almost ... only the first one and not for long.

G
Guest 06.08.21

[Quote] Interestingly, interestingly .. and who you have there in sex symbols walks? Is it Tommy, Angelo?
And about the Mafia, something "flooded" as ... [/ quote] a
very heroic person. an ordinary citizen who observes the biblical commandments one day becomes a mafia. nevertheless, he is not lost in this cruel world, where fate has thrown him, trying to preserve human qualities and not become an animal. Tommy has no way to leave this world and he has to survive there. Tommy sins, kills dozens of people, but justifies himself in the fact that these people are murderers, thieves.

[i] As in one movie the chapters said. a hero who wanted revenge .... "you have no right to take their lives ... only God can" .... what chapters. the hero of the film replied "God will decide at the trial where these people will go to hell or heaven ... my goal is to bring them to this court" [/ i] the

church sins even more when it accepts such people as mafiamen. Tommy cannot be placed next to such people. Those people are animals, and he is a man ... he could not kill innocent people (Frank, that prostitute). To survive in that world and remain human is heroism. Nevertheless, everyone is wrong. At the end of the game, Tommy [i] took too much from life [/ i] and [i] did not keep the balance [/ i], which was mentioned before the credits, and therefore died.

P
Phate 06.08.21

[quote name = "Numenor"] Dante
Now just play DMC3 and ofigevayu 8) in the previous section I did not play almost ... only in the first and not for a long time. [/ quote]
I have similar ... but decided these first go through the first part, and then the third ..

A
ARLe 06.08.21

Gordon Freeman? : oops:

w
white_noiz 06.08.21

[quote name = "ARLe"] Gordon Freeman? : oops: [/ quote]

* giggles * the
little man is good ... but not sexy)))

A
Alisa 06.08.21

Jude Law
I want a baby from him

B
Br.Des 06.08.21

And as always, the contenders are all console-based. Not a single PiSishny.

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

Well Duc, propose, otherwise everyone is quietly voting "their own version" and are silent (here, Freeman, for example, or, say, Denton) ...
Although there is hardly anyone here who surpasses Sparda. Himself managed to "check it out", the man lights up, pheromones and a rod.

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

I also want a child from Jude Law: gigi:

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "nTrophy"] I also want a child from Jude Law: gigi: [/ quote]

50% of my friends girls are crazy about him: roll: :)

S
Serik 06.08.21

Hmm, voting, what do you need :? ... the show was generally to do it ...

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

Find out how many true scribes are here.
You can even replace the last item with "Marine's Hairy Hand", for example: gigi:

A
ARLe 06.08.21

And let's add mega-sexy Duke Nyukem, no less sexy Godu Freeman, bald Hytman, or an unshaven Skipper. In my opinion, they also have a place to be.

PS Chris Rock said: "If you need Russell Crowe, and you have Jude Law - wait."

M
MorLAN 06.08.21

Tie her:? A man can be brave, strong and blah blah ...
But not [b] sexy [/ b] ...: |

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "MorLAN"] Tie it:? A man can be brave, strong and blah blah ...
But not [b] sexy [/ b] ...: | [/ quote]

Why? Girls think differently: wink: