3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saint 06.08.21 11:54 pm

People Propose a new DesMatch - BlRdRain VS EnterTheMatrix

Well, who is in favor of comparing these two toys?! :) What is better Rain, which is Fuck ... fornication, that is, or Find the Entrance in Matryoshka (aka EnterTheMatrix) ?! : wink:: D

39 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 06.08.21

Well, who is in favor of comparing these two toys?! :) What is better Rain, which is Fuck ... fornication, that is, or Find the Entrance in Matryoshka (aka EnterTheMatrix) ?! : wink:: D

Shall we decide which one sucks the most? :-D

H
Halfelf 06.08.21

Well, who is in favor of comparing these two toys?! :) Which is better than Rain, which is Fuck ... fornication, that is, or Find the Entrance in Matryoshka (aka EnterTheMatrix) ?! : wink:: D

Shall we decide which one sucks the most? :-D

Why didn't the lascivious Rhine please you?

C
Cain 06.08.21

In principle, both games are average, but I at least passed Blyadrein to the end, and erased the matrix at the third level.

H
Halfelf 06.08.21

Average? BloodRain is a Super Game, Super Grinder, Super Sexy Heroine. This simply did not happen before, and do not tell me about BOD, everything was different there.

S
Segal 06.08.21

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

ZY The rest [fiddling with the keys to the bath] - stop calling the girl with obscenities.

H
Halfelf 06.08.21

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.

ZY The rest [fiddling with the keys to the bath] - stop calling the girl with obscenities.

Hmm, are you by any chance an esthete, dear? : wink: Just wondering what I didn't like. I'm scared.

S
Segal 06.08.21

Hmm, are you by any chance an esthete, dear? : wink: Just wondering what I didn't like. I'm scared.

Boring. The whole gameplay boils down to "approached the enemy - long clicked the left mouse button - found the next enemy - approached the enemy". And therefore, the pleasure remains only from the visual part. It's done well, no doubt about it, but just can't keep me in front of the computer for more than ten minutes.

Usually, decent fighting arcade games have so-called "combos" in their stock, which makes them interesting to play. Bloodrain does the combo automatically, which honestly doesn't make the process better, but rather the opposite.

X
XaM 06.08.21

Average? Super sexy heroine. ...

Feels like Tomp Ryder :-D

H
Halfelf 06.08.21

Boring. The whole gameplay boils down to "approached the enemy - long clicked the left mouse button - found the next enemy - approached the enemy". And therefore, the pleasure remains only from the visual part. It's done well, no doubt about it, but just can't keep me in front of the computer for more than ten minutes.

Usually, decent fighting arcade games have so-called "combos" in their stock, which makes them interesting to play. Bloodrain does the combo automatically, which honestly doesn't make the process better, but rather the opposite.

Did you go through the first mission in Louisiana? Judging from your words, no. It needs to endure, but then THIS will start, no combos are needed, MEAT is just comprehensive, unsettling. But in general - read my review http: //forums.gamemag .ru / weblog_entry.php? t = 28426

And one more thing, you can't play a lot in BloodRaine, you need to alternate with something, but you don't get bored of destroying, for some reason.

H
Halfelf 06.08.21

Average? Super sexy heroine. ...

Feels like Tomp Ryder :-D

Better, lara nedocroft sits in a deep ... um ... hole: lol:

X
XaM 06.08.21

Better, lara nedocroft sits in a deep ... ghm ... hole: lol:

Yeah, look, otherwise the handles are stagnant :-D

C
Cain 06.08.21

really boring, and very short :) and the scripted videos (as in the Blair Witch) = terrible, but the CG videos are rats :) Let's wait for the second part - I hope there will be variety ..

But don't touch the stall - the first part is a masterpiece : clever:

S
Segal 06.08.21

Did you go through the first mission in Louisiana? Judging from your words, no. It needs to endure, but then THIS will start, no combos are needed, MEAT is just comprehensive, unsettling. But in general - read my review http: //forums.gamemag .ru / weblog_entry.php? t = 28426

And one more thing, you can't play a lot in BloodRaine, you need to alternate with something, but you don't get bored of destroying, for some reason.

Passed of course. It's boring anyway. The demo version is the best thing in the game - it just takes 10 minutes to complete and there are many "combos" and opportunities open. : wink:

R
Roman 06.08.21

How can you compare, these games? Enter the Matrix was not close, it just lags, and even with a lot of sediment. Here BloodRayne is a game in which oceans of blood, it is worth playing at least because of this.

S
Saint 06.08.21

And I didn't really like something. Probably because I haven't played any one for more than 10 minutes! : rotfl:

And do not touch Lariska, the first second part is superrr! From some of the Lariskins' jumps, you already go crazy (at that time 9s, now you will not be surprised by this)!

M
Malice 06.08.21

I don't know about you guys, but I liked the toy because there is a lot of blood there, and also meat ... The pieces fly! I took my soul away playing Rhine! The teachers are tired, friends tell uninteresting anecdotes, passers-by swear at you for walking on the wrong side of the street ...: evil: HERE! Beauty! Well, just a murderously bloody game ... This is how I liked it ... Perhaps this is its only merit ... Although it is very, well, very nice to watch Rhine slaughter the lads and Cheburashkas ... .: twisted:

H
Halfelf 06.08.21

I don't know about you guys, but I liked the toy because there is a lot of blood there, and also meat ... The pieces fly! I took my soul away playing Rhine! The teachers are tired, friends tell uninteresting anecdotes, passers-by swear at you for walking on the wrong side of the street ...: evil: HERE! Beauty! Well, just a murderously bloody game ... This is how I liked it ... Perhaps this is its only merit ... Although it is very, well, very nice to watch Rhine slaughter the lads and Cheburashkas ... .: twisted:

Yes. The quintessence of the bloodbath. The game does not need anything else, it is self-sufficient only by this. IMHO.

M
Mercykiller 06.08.21

Oooh, yes! ..: twisted: How I love fatal girls: love:

S
Saint 06.08.21

Mlyn are we here about fornication Rhine or are we talking about comparing it with the Matrix?!?!

K
KidNet 06.08.21

I didn’t play the Matrix, but BludRaine hooked me specifically. The only game that managed to push aside the passage of your beloved Vice City: P