3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saint 06.08.21 11:54 pm

People Propose a new DesMatch - BlRdRain VS EnterTheMatrix

Well, who is in favor of comparing these two toys?! :) What is better Rain, which is Fuck ... fornication, that is, or Find the Entrance in Matryoshka (aka EnterTheMatrix) ?! : wink:: D

39 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malice 06.08.21

I don't know about you guys, but I liked the toy because there is a lot of blood there, and also meat ... The pieces fly! I took my soul away playing Rhine! The teachers are tired, friends tell uninteresting anecdotes, passers-by swear at you for walking on the wrong side of the street ...: evil: HERE! Beauty! Well, just a murderously bloody game ... This is how I liked it ... Perhaps this is its only merit ... Although it is very, well, very nice to watch Rain cut the lads and Cheburashkas ... .: twisted:

Oooh, yes! ..: twisted: How I love fatal girls: love:

What are you, sir, what are you! We are not fatal! We're just a bit sadistic ...: mrgreen:: twisted:

e
edgard 06.08.21

: rotfl: minzdrav.gifQuirky

M
Mercykiller 06.08.21

What are you, sir, what are you! We are not fatal! We're just a bit sadistic ...: mrgreen:: twisted:

We, too ... A little ...: twisted: That is why, miss, we are madly suited to each other! : love:

R
Raipper 06.08.21

BlyadRayne drives unambiguously. The Matrix (which is the Entrance) on the sidelines sucks the lollipop and looks at the sexy half-vampire who chops and dismembers the mortal bodies of the Fritzes (mutants, etc.).

The developers of the Matrix played on the name, the name of the game is not the Entrance to the Matrix, but for example the Entrance to another place, she did not even stand next to Rain. :!:

S
SuperFedya 06.08.21

We, too ... A little ...: twisted: That is why, miss, we are madly suited to each other! : love:

I see MercyKiller is not wasting time :-D

A
Action 06.08.21

If I choose between Blood Rayne and Enter the Matrix, I'll probably choose Max Payne ....

R
Raipper 06.08.21

If I choose between Blood Rayne and Enter the Matrix, I'll probably choose Max Payne ....

Yes, Max can be said to be the daddy of these games, since he was the first to realize the Bullitt Time, but here's the catch: The Matrix was the first to show the Bullitt Time in the movies ... So if they had released the game before Max, it would have been the best.

A
Action 06.08.21

Yes, Max can be said to be the daddy of these games, since he was the first to implement the Bullet Time, but here's the joke: The Matrix was the first to show the Bullitt Time in the movies ... So if they released the game before Max, it would be the best. [/ Qu]

And remember how long this Max Payne was developed, they started to develop it before the release of the Matrix, and in any case, as it is, the way it is, the Matrix game did not come out before, but Max came out ...

H
Halfelf 06.08.21

EPT, where are these lazy modernizers to stop the bispride in the branch ... Oh !!!

I see one! : lol:: lol:: lol:

M
Mercykiller 06.08.21

EPT, where are these lazy modernizers to stop the bispride in the branch ... Oh !!!

I see one! : lol:: lol:: lol:

In, blah ... You can't even roll up to a girl! Well, to hell with you - the offtopic has been removed ...

PS: 2 HalfElf - And for the "lazy" before all the modders, you will answer: upto: ...: lol:

@
@lex ... 06.08.21

Mlyn are we here about fornication Rhine or are we talking about comparing it with the Matrix?!?!

... hmm .... this, in general, is the comparison ... for whom there are more votes .. which discusses more then wins ...: upto: ... but fornication Rhine I never got to the end. .. the place was urgently needed .... as I later found out two currents Gavorey did not soak ... but oh well ... and here is Matrix ... ndaaaa .... this is the game of the century ....: upto: 19- th ... I have never seen such horrors ... it can be added to the Survival Horror theme ... but this is purely according to the graph ... Fighting there is actually funny ... especially captures .. and a finishing kick .. most of all, I liked the grip with a pistol ... Yes, by the way ... I did not understand what was there with the sound ... so he did not go to me .. only in jerky steps and only in camp cartoons ... and what is the main thing for me the hero often wants to leave himself somewhere ... Grit HERE and popped to me ...: | and I also liked the videos ... yeah ... how the current saw AVI immediately understood ...

With these words, he left the auditorium ... until they started throwing rotten tomatoes and eggs at him ... neighbors ....: D

D
Deadly 06.08.21

The Matrix rules, and it's not about the graphics. Why is Bloodrayne good? Nothing but blood. A flat plot (yes, yes, again the Nazis and their half-century intrigues - Return to the castle Wolfenstein of some kind!). And the battles? At the first levels - the murderer of the mouse, on the subsequent ones the sleepy turtle strikes :) As if you are watching an endless boring nightmare ... The combat system is generally ingenious - press the attack and Rain herself shows off something, striking blows in turn ... Special services, endless lists of targets - nonsense. In short, I never passed it.

Now the Matrix. The graphics are a copy of the previous one (those are so-so), but the sound is already an order of magnitude higher. And the fight? Say what you like, but fights are interesting to watch even when someone else is playing! Blocks, captures, counterattacks ... I'm not even saying what they do with weapons! They shoot - HA! Pulling out, finishing off, shots at close range and offhand, in different directions and from around the corner - extremely cinematic, and no Rain, knocking down helmets to poor SS-men, was not even close.

And what about the agents? Every fight is a masterpiece!

Fights are exactly what Max Payne lacked. After the Matrix, the adopted combat system, I think, will be borrowed by many.

Cons of the Matrix - Racing and flying. No comments.

Rain is in the negative. It's boring to play - that's the puncture of this game.

ps And if you want blood - buy postal 2. Throws a shiver. Disgusting (in a good way!)

`
`` '' Voodoo`` '' (3DFX F 06.08.21

Eh .. I wanted to write about the matrix, but Deadly has already expressed a good opinion on this;)

I went through both games to the end, and studied both quite thoroughly.

BloodRine is a very bloody and pleasing slash;) an action movie;) but as already mentioned here, Mrs. Rain herself does everything for the player, jumps, jumps, somersaults waving her blades.

The matrix. I must say that I did NOT have any malicious glitches that a whole bunch of people complain about in the Internet. I had normal wheels from cars and everything was fine with the sound too.

Maybe because I like to suffer with the settings first, and only then start playing. (Sapphire R9500, played with Anisontropnaya level 3)

The combat system is simply chic! I could rush around the level for as long as I wanted in search of opponents (yes, a little more!) So that I somehow knock them down. if memory serves, then the sales somehow managed to do hmmm .... splitting in the air along the way, sticking his feet next to two standing people. And they have nothing to say about any grabs / snatches / somersaults / throws, everything is just super! And it is inappropriate to think that all the techniques are obtained in the same way as in the Bloody River with an automatic machine, there are really combos here.

In the matrix, I was outraged by 2 things, more precisely two levels.

1st (for Ghost'a) is when you have to get out of the white-haired twins on a typewriter through the tunnel. Computer controlled niobie is as dumb as a cork, the passage of this level depends on pure chance.

2nd level - the final one where you have to shoot back from robots in the real world. The whole level as a whole can be called hack-work. sprite models of robots - zhuuut, an endlessly tedious process, hold down the button and fidget with the mouse until the hand dries up.

brrrr .....

Well, with the ending, something sucks happened. Unfinished game turns out :(

But they showed a trailer from the Revolution :)))

M
Metadron 06.08.21

http://www.forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=38826

10th post first.

I've already suggested so I'm in favor.

R
RENAISSANCE KNIGHT 06.08.21

I didn't play the matrix, and Raine was beautiful, but stupid. Do not be offended but it is. It seems to me that most people like the heroine, but not the game.

M
Metadron 06.08.21

It's a game for me. Sorry, of course, but I don't count square wheels and when in general everything in the squares is a good game.

D
Deadly 06.08.21

It's a game for me. Sorry, of course, but I don't count square wheels and when in general everything in the squares is a good game.

And I don't think it is a good game, where:

1) Half-breed vampires (and vampires in general) burn in water

2) Where fights are fought with one key.

3) Where the bosses of the levels are the weakest, dumbest and most clumsy opponents

4) Where there is no semblance of a coherent plot

5) The real story is distorted (steam bellows, fascists with implants, etc. ...)

6) It's boring to play the second time

All this IMHO, of course, but it is also facts.

M
Metadron 06.08.21

I agree with 5 and 6.

And the Matrix has a better plot, but I like Rine more.

R
RENAISSANCE KNIGHT 06.08.21

But I liked the time to slow down in BludRhine. : fight: