3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ingaldo 07.08.21 12:00 am

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance ... are we discussing?

Gentlemen (and ladies, of course, if there are any :)), I propose to put MK: Deadley Elaens.

My IMHO: in general, great! For a long time I wanted something so tasty and beautifully made with a soul.

BUT :

1) Fatalki are unfunny :( and STE is bad (well, there are, of course, a couple of cool ones, I don’t argue)

2) You can't really dislike Reptail! Return, fiends, Copy-with-Sub-Zero !!!

3) Crypt is certainly fun! But not to the same extent !!! I understand that DVDyuk needs to be hammered with something, but still ... As a result, Arcade mode tried out after three or four days as he sat down to play (well, it pisses me off that not all Persians are open !!!)

4) Bonus Blaze and Makar (sorry, Mockup) are nothing more than FICHA. You can't squeeze anything out of them - continuous compilation :(

5) Disliked: A dude with a blindfold on his eyes (Metal Gri, hello!) And a pitiful parody of Cabal ... the rest of the princess would be okay, if only they were allowed to change weapons ... eh ...

But I really liked how the guys from Difficulty coped. As far as it seemed to me, with increasing level:

a) The dude increases the number of combos used (so that even by 50% he can't live without them)

b) Uses with might and main three dimensions !!!

c) Reduces the time between hit and block. Because of what you can see a mind-blowing sword fight with a COOL SOUND AND JUICY SPARKS for almost a minute !!!

And after all, all STE is correct, because people fight like this !!! Bypass-combo-block ... retreat-block-distance-take-away-combo-block ...

Everything is formalized on YAT! Therefore, half-night on swords is cool! And white hands are also fun to wave! And most importantly - you must not allow mistakes, because how you run into 25-35% kombu will not show a little !!!

My result: What the Doctor ordered, I have been waiting for you, sir, for a long time!

22 Comments
Sort by:
r
russiangeorge 07.08.21

In principle, I agree with everything, but about the graphics ... The graphics and animation are lousy. On the PC I understand there are no analogues, but on the shaitan box (where I play) THIS is not forgivable. But I liked the crypt and, in general, such a cool toy, bloody. (WAIT SOUL CALIBOR 2 !!!)

S
Segal 07.08.21

In principle, I agree with everything, but about the graphics ... The graphics and animation suck. On the PC I understand there are no analogues, but on the shaitan box (where I play) THIS is not forgivable. But I liked the crypt and, in general, such a cool toy, bloody. (WAIT SOUL CALIBOR 2 !!!)

1. Actually, it shouldn't go out on a PC.

2. Soul Calibur 2 drives MK: DA in all respects, from graphics to interesting. After him, I don't want to sit down at Mortal at all.

r
russiangeorge 07.08.21

In principle, I agree with everything, but about the graphics ... The graphics and animation suck. On the PC I understand there are no analogues, but on the shaitan box (where I play) THIS is not forgivable. But I liked the crypt and, in general, such a cool toy, bloody. (WAIT SOUL CALIBOR 2 !!!)

1. Actually, it shouldn't go out on a PC.

2. Soul Calibur 2 drives MK: DA in all respects, from graphics to interesting. After him, I don't want to sit down at Mortal at all.

1 Sorry, I did not know, it was an assumption.

2. What has already been released ?!

S
Segal 07.08.21

1. Not scary :)

2. Of course. A month and a half ago, the Japanese version came out. At Shmu-Hadron's party we constantly arrange local championships :) Excellent combos, a lot of interesting tactics, amazing animation. Well, the hidden characters are pretty funny :)

S
SPARTAK 07.08.21

Impressions from CK2 were not as bright as from VF4. And the balance in the latter will be better.

S
Segal 07.08.21

Impressions from CK2 were not as bright as from VF4. And the balance in the latter will be better. Don't tell me. VF4 is more realistic and slower, but I don't play fighting games to think :) And according to the graphics, IMHO, SC2 drives VF4. Although it does have interactive arenas, yes.

S
SPARTAK 07.08.21

As it happens, SK2 is not far from the Dream Legend according to the schedule. And this despite the fact that I saw the first part only once. And the owner confirmed it. Do you know him.

It is with its sophistication that I like VF4. It is more complex, more elite, or something. And most importantly, BALANCE is fully present in it - a thing, for a fighting game, irreplaceable. In SK2 he took a foil player (Raphael, huh?) And went to chop hostile comrades in all directions. It is not right.

S
Segal 07.08.21

As it happens, SK2 is not far from the Dream Legend according to the schedule. And this despite the fact that I saw the first part only once. And the owner confirmed it. Do you know him.

It is with its sophistication that I like VF4. It is more complex, more elite, or something. And most importantly, BALANCE is fully present in it - a thing, for a fighting game, irreplaceable. In SK2 he took a foil player (Raphael, huh?) And went to chop hostile comrades in all directions. It is not right.

I tore this foil fencer several dozen times yesterday with the help of Voldo. :) There is a balance.

On the schedule, not far gone - not a fact. We added normal shadows, made the backdrops very good, slightly improved the models. I also saw Soul Calibur on Dreama Soul :)

"Refined fighting game" is not for me. I rest on fighting games.

S
SuperFedya 07.08.21

And according to the schedule, IMHO, SC2 taxies VF4.

In terms of detailing characters and their animation, it does not tax! In this regard, VF4 is the most perfect.

T
Talker 07.08.21

I tore this foil fencer several dozen times yesterday with the help of Voldo. :) There is a balance.

On the schedule, not far gone - not a fact. We added normal shadows, made the backdrops very good, slightly improved the models. I also saw Soul Calibur on Dreama Soul :)

Well Duc it all depends on who is playing this foil ... :)

S
SPARTAK 07.08.21

I tore this foil fencer several dozen times yesterday with the help of Voldo. There is a balance.

On the schedule, not far gone - not a fact. We added normal shadows, made the backdrops very good, slightly improved the models. I also saw on Dream Soul Calibur

Emelya is right - it depends on who plays this Raphael. If a person is experienced, then the balance miraculously disappears for some reason. But with other characters, there was no such perversion.

I would not even say that VF4 is SO "refined" that you cannot rest after it. It's just better. Much better.

I
Ingaldo 07.08.21

: uzi:Thank you all. I will look for SoulCalibur2 (if only the chipanut prefix is ​​successful), because the first part is very pleasant myself.

But that's not what I mean. The main thing that I wanted to say is - We have MK !!! And, admit, as a very good GAME! There is certainly better, there is worse! And there is MK !!! And this MK did not lose its original charm on the way (like MK4)! Mentally, if you necropterate over criticism, eh?

Give a New MK - better and tastier !!! We wish Ed B. success !!!

Shl. I am silent and cry about PC fighting games ... But there were freaky BIO-freaks ... uh-ehhhhhh ... I'm going to go on torturing CrimsonLand ...

r
russiangeorge 07.08.21

1. Not scary :)

2. Of course. A month and a half ago, the Japanese version came out. At Shmu-Hadron's party we constantly arrange local championships :) Excellent combos, a lot of interesting tactics, amazing animation. Well, the hidden characters are pretty funny :)

1.When will it be English? (and by the way on which platform?)

2. Is there a Cervantes? (on the dream they tore all of them)

3. Raphael New character? I don't remember something in the first one

4. About the balance. I don't think the guys from Namco are disgraced. In the first, the balance was, though strange in the sense that if, for example, lizrd men vs cervantes or voldo vs cervantes, then it is still not a fact who is who, and if someone else then n ..... ets. (provided that both players are professionals and know all or most of the special tricks.

5. Regarding WF4, I agree with Segal different toys. VF4 slow, without drive there is a fight between prof. it's like dancing, slowly measuring each other, provoking. And the SK is always distinguished by sorrow, drive, moochilovy and pleasure.

S
Segal 07.08.21

1. Yes, in theory, at the beginning of autumn. On all platforms except PC.

2. I don't remember, to be honest.

3. Yes, new - maybe it is just a replacement for Cervantes.

4. There is a balance, we just haven't played enough to say so unequivocally about its absence.

5. That's it! And I just need a fast driving fighting game.

T
Talker 07.08.21

there is Cervantes, there is. So big =)

A
Antonz 07.08.21

Impressions from CK2 were not as bright as from VF4. And the balance in the latter will be better.

Come on, tell us Spartak about the balance? At the last party, we quickly switched from simple "VS" battles to random Team Battle 8x8. When you don't know what you will get and how the game will go. So you know, it often happened that we approached the last battle 1 on 1 and the outcome of the battle was decided by some kind of final blow. And if anyone had decent "leaks" with a lag of 2-3 characters, it is usually because everyone has "unloved" fighters with whom you mistreat. So, at the last party (I usually play with girls: wink :), they constantly made various mordovorotov-freaks, on the same I learned to beat them, and I also mastered the guys in the random house. Even when my grandfather began to fall out of Tekken (and he has no weapons, that is, fists, that is, close combat), then draining a couple of fights, I learned to beat even long-range fighters with it. In general, there is not a single combination, when in some pair one was driving the other unambiguously, everything depends on you. Yes, and among all the "party members" there was no such thing that everyone else was constantly victorious.

A
Antonz 07.08.21

Yes, it does not matter, because it is not necessary. The models are beautiful, the animation is excellent, except that the backgrounds could have been better, but who cares?

It is with its sophistication that I like VF4. It is more complex, more elite, or something. And most importantly, BALANCE is fully present in it - a thing, for a fighting game, irreplaceable.

Nevertheless, I already beat Svetla (I didn’t soak it, I just won from one third to two thirds of the fights) after half an hour of playing VF4, although I don’t consider myself such a fighting maniac. While he had already played for almost a month then and knew many kombos.

In SK2 he took a foil player (Raphael, huh?) And went to chop hostile comrades in all directions. It is not right.

Haha, three times. I'll take almost any fighter for you and go have your foil fencer. This is not the one whom I called the "teacher" - for the fact that he "punishes" his students, hits them with a "pointer" on the forehead and on the buttocks? : wink: He is certainly not a weak fighter, but more than once he found opposition to him, the same my beloved Chinese woman will do him only in this way, with sweeping blows.

A
Antonz 07.08.21

Emelya is right - it depends on who plays this Raphael. If a person is experienced, then the balance miraculously disappears for some reason. But with other characters, there was no such perversion.

Riens is a fairly experienced person, the first SC went far and wide for several years, while I played only sporadically. Nevertheless, now we were playing almost on a par. Yes, "VS" is bullshit, random TeamBattle 8x8 is where the power is. This is not for you "memorized 1-2 characters and ditch all".

I would not even say that VF4 is SO "refined" that you cannot rest after it. It's just better. Much better.

About the same. More precisely, we have already played VF4, and somehow there are more than 2 in it, well, you can't sit for 3 hours, you get tired after all (and there are fewer characters, this is a fact), and then 6-7 hours almost without interruption were gambled and still would be gambled if it would not be too late (Tiger, for example, at the very end took up the Voldo arcade to go through to look at him, hehe).

M
Magic person 07.08.21

MK: Deadly Alliance is really nothing! :) And by the way, 1) when will Soul Calibur 2 be released in English ??? 2) Guys, let's not forget about Dead or Alive (the second for example)!

A
Antonz 07.08.21

MK: Deadly Alliance is really nothing! :) And by the way, 1) when will Soul Calibur 2 be released in English ???

As usual, in about six months. :) In general, Japanese is quite usable, it is actually a good half English.

2) Guys, let's not forget about Dead or Alive (the second for example)!

Compared to VF4 and SC / SC2, it seemed to me quite weak. Fenservice, that is, "panties" is its main feature, nothing else interesting. And they have a strange love for BIG breasts, I don't really like this aesthetics. : |