3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ingaldo 07.08.21 12:00 am

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance ... are we discussing?

Gentlemen (and ladies, of course, if there are any :)), I propose to put MK: Deadley Elaens.

My IMHO: in general, great! For a long time I wanted something so tasty and beautifully made with a soul.

BUT :

1) Fatalki are unfunny :( and STE is bad (well, there are, of course, a couple of cool ones, I don’t argue)

2) You can't really dislike Reptail! Return, fiends, Copy-with-Sub-Zero !!!

3) Crypt is certainly fun! But not to the same extent !!! I understand that DVDyuk needs to be hammered with something, but still ... As a result, Arcade mode tried out after three or four days as he sat down to play (well, it pisses me off that not all Persians are open !!!)

4) Bonus Blaze and Makar (sorry, Mockup) are nothing more than FICHA. You can't squeeze anything out of them - continuous compilation :(

5) Disliked: A dude with a blindfold on his eyes (Metal Gri, hello!) And a pitiful parody of Cabal ... the rest of the princess would be okay, if only they were allowed to change weapons ... eh ...

But I really liked how the guys from Difficulty coped. As far as it seemed to me, with increasing level:

a) The dude increases the number of combos used (so that even by 50% he can't live without them)

b) Uses with might and main three dimensions !!!

c) Reduces the time between hit and block. Because of what you can see a mind-blowing sword fight with a COOL SOUND AND JUICY SPARKS for almost a minute !!!

And after all, all STE is correct, because people fight like this !!! Bypass-combo-block ... retreat-block-distance-take-away-combo-block ...

Everything is formalized on YAT! Therefore, half-night on swords is cool! And white hands are also fun to wave! And most importantly - you must not allow mistakes, because how you run into 25-35% kombu will not show a little !!!

My result: What the Doctor ordered, I have been waiting for you, sir, for a long time!

22 Comments
Sort by:
M
Magic person 07.08.21

Compared to VF4 and SC / SC2, it seemed to me quite weak. Fenservice, that is, "panties" is its main feature, nothing else interesting. And they have a strange love for BIG breasts, I don't really like this aesthetics. : |

I haven’t played SC more than once, so there was no opportunity to evaluate! But soon it will be provided! : D

S
Shmu-Hadron 07.08.21

In general, Japanese is quite usable, it is actually a good half English.

Yeah, only the entire Weapon master mode, in which you open bonus fighters, is in Japanese - and you can't figure out what you have to do there :(