3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 07.08.21 11:31 pm

Horizon: Forbidden West

horizon-forbidden-west_vgdb.jpg

Publisher: SIE
Developer: Guerrilla Games
Genre: Open World, Action-advrnture, RPG. [Action-adventure in an open world with RPG elements] 
Platforms: PS5 and PS4

Release date: –– || ––

124 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

23 hours ago, Kiqoon said:

I hope the gorillas will fix all the shoals of the first part and, most importantly, they will screw the normal AI in humans 

No.

15 hours ago, Silent dream said:

nextgen did not see graphics. As expected, most of the capacity of the new consoles went to 4K.

Sorry, what was there to be next?

J
Juanito 07.08.21

23 hours ago, Maudlin Kayodot said:

Azzie just chose not the best screens. 

Horizon 2 has an incredible amount of small vegetation. Quite nextgen, especially on the move.

99fbf0d3-6df5-453c-5256-365ca3e31880

fbee8f3b-9415-5efc-7419-ec0d2134a04e

100% nextgen 

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

Did I understand correctly that the game still does not have the number 2 in the title?: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

B
Bogoroditsk 07.08.21

There, in the trailer, they tried to tame a robotic boar.

Robo-turtle, robo-boar, robo-elephant, are they all new?

The new pterodactyl design is cool.

1 minute ago, Gaiver said:

Did I understand correctly that the game still does not have the number 2 in the title?: 57a8bd5f05fbe_FROG21:

Duc in the middle of the strip called

G
Gaiver 07.08.21

Just now, Bogoroditsk said:

Duc in the middle of the strip called

I saw the stripes, but even the official trailer does not have the number 2 in the name on YouTube, and in this thread too

I didn't get it: frog27:

B
Bogoroditsk 07.08.21

At the beginning of the trailer I thought that they were showing overgrown rocks, but looking closer I realized that it was at home: 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

Damn, the game should be fantastic.

EaQpyD_X0AMpHta.jpg: large

: 57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

T
Tarnumius 07.08.21

Bogoroditsk 

51 minutes ago, Bogoroditsk said:

The new pterodactyl design is cool.

These are new cars, apparently, not a redesign. Since the kites are completely different.

55 minutes ago, Gaiver said:

Well, as I understand it, Horizon is the title of the episode, and then the subtitle goes. HZD was also sometimes written as Horizon: Zero Dawn, separated by a colon

B
Bogoroditsk 07.08.21

10 minutes ago, Tarnumius said:

Bogoroditsk 

These are new cars, apparently, not a redesign. Since the kites are completely different.

Oh, exactly!

I want more in the image of prehistoric creatures)

Stegosaurus, Ankylosaurus, Spinosaurus: 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

Once they added underwater spaces, then for sure a new kind of robot.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

17 hours ago, Ligfip1 said:

in the first part of the cutscene on the engine like a blah

with your eyes read again what I wrote

L
Lace 07.08.21

4 hours ago, Lex Mercer said:

No

already played?

G
Greenfrogy 07.08.21

3 hours ago, Gaiver said:

Screenshot-4.png

: Garold: seems to be 

S
Squall007 07.08.21

I want more adventure in the adventure (the underwater world already hints at this), in the first part there were cool tombs of cars (or whatever they were called there), so mysterious, atmospheric. We need more of this approach in the second part, more unique places on the map, the game can be pumped very strongly.

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

17 minutes ago, Squall007 said:

in the first part there were cool tombs of cars (or whatever they were called there),

The boilers were cool at first, then I got a little boring. But on the whole I agree with you about atmosphere and mystery. I wonder if something similar will be done here under water? As I understand it from the plot here in the sequel, the terraforming program got out of control.

T
Tarnumius 07.08.21

43 minutes ago, Mountain View said:

The boilers were cool at first, then I got a little boring. But on the whole I agree with you about atmosphere and mystery. I wonder if something similar will be done here under water? As I understand it from the plot here in the sequel, the terraforming program got out of control.

Well, or she went to production facilities and glitched yes. 

Well, and boilers - there are only 5 of them, like, how can they get bored?

Modified June 13, 2020 by Tarnumius

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

4 hours ago, Tarnumius said:

Well, and boilers - there are only 5 of them, like, how can they get bored?

Well, the first one was straight wah) And then it didn't poke so much) Although, I note, probably the most interesting places in the game.

1ee4 07.08.21

Digital Foundry said that the demo shown is native 4K. Honestly, I'm surprised that they don't use reconstruction, as for example in demo 5 of Anril.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

44 minutes ago, 1ee4 said:

Honestly surprised that they don't use reconstruction

Horizon Forbidden West also checks out as full 2160p, but we can't quite rule out some kind of temporal reconstruction (it is very, very clean, however)

J
Juanito 07.08.21

whether native or not, even if nerds like DF can't distinguish resolution

S
Stepan 07.08.21

7 minutes ago, Jenea said:

whether native or not, even if nerds like DF can't distinguish resolution

important for holivor : troll_face_22:

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

well, this is in fact, chess and chess are different, with fast movements, you can see a daub