3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 07.08.21 11:31 pm

Horizon: Forbidden West

horizon-forbidden-west_vgdb.jpg

Publisher: SIE
Developer: Guerrilla Games
Genre: Open World, Action-advrnture, RPG. [Action-adventure in an open world with RPG elements] 
Platforms: PS5 and PS4

Release date: –– || ––

124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adamantius 07.08.21

At 14.06.2020 at 11:24, Beren said:

Resolution, however, does not look native

DF seems to have said that the native is 4k. They are judging by some small rendering details, not sure. But I think they know what they are talking about.

B
Bogoroditsk 07.08.21

https://vk.com/wall-10055384_5278211

1ee4 07.08.21

37 minutes ago, CityGhost said:

DF seems to have said that the native is 4k. They are judging by some small rendering details, not sure. But I think they know what they are talking about.

they are identified by certain artifacts, but they were not found in this trailer. They do not exclude that they may use some new reconstruction method, which they cannot yet distinguish from the native.

1ee4 07.08.21

3fbzl7s53h451.jpg

R
Razgriz 07.08.21

Oh, this is San Fierro. And Las Venturas and Los Santos will be, I wonder?

Modified June 16, 2020 by Razgriz

A
Adamantius 07.08.21

3 hours ago, 1ee4 said:

They do not exclude that they may use some new reconstruction method, which they cannot yet distinguish from the native.

Well, if there really is such a sophisticated reconstruction, then I really don't care already. If there is no difference, why pay more?)

1ee4 As soon as the overgrown bridge was shown at the beginning, I instantly recognized San Fran) Thanks to the driver and watch dogs 2.

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

3 hours ago, 1ee4 said:

3fbzl7s53h451.jpg

Will you be able to climb? One of my personal complaints about the first part is that landscapes are not usable.

D
DS5OOO 07.08.21

At 16.06.2020 at 13:01, 1ee4 said:

3fbzl7s53h451.jpg

the same thing, but with good music: 57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

S
Shibito 07.08.21

I hope they will bring normal vertical exploration, and not "hook on the yellow line to climb up" 

S
Stig 07.08.21

A fresh developer diary says the game will be released in 2021. 

Modified June 17, 2020 by stig09

1ee4 07.08.21

Eau_DtVWsAE5Fe8? Format = jpg & name = 4096x409

D
DEL 07.08.21

horizon-forbidden-west-desktop-01-wallpa

K
KRIZZ 07.08.21

Hopefully in this part they will let you fly.

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

Video, in which Game Director Mathijs de Jonge talks about the plot of the sequel Zero Dawn, was published on the official YouTube channel of PlayStation

In the trailer shown at the PS5 presentation, there was not even an approximate release date for Forbidden West, but the developer named an approximate window - the game will be released in 2021.

According to de Jonge, the area of ​​the map will become noticeably larger compared to the first part - and this despite the fact that the sequel will have large-scale underwater locations that will not be inferior to land-based ones. This is not surprising, since the "Forbidden West" itself stretches from Utah and the Rocky Mountains to the western coast of the former United States.

The developer promised that thanks to the installed PS5 SSD, there will be practically no loading screens, and fast moving and restarting from a checkpoint will take seconds.

In addition, dozens of cars will appear in Forbidden West that did not appear in the first part - the inhabitants of the skies, seas and swamps. Also, players will meet with new tribes of people. According to the plot, one of them learned how to subjugate machines and convert them for battle - improved versions will be even more dangerous for the main character.

Aloy will also face another danger - cataclysms that threaten the remnants of life on Earth. Among them are the so-called "red doom", which destroys animals and plants, as well as changes in the weather, due to which destructive storms begin.

z
zhenia13 07.08.21

According to de Jonge, the area of ​​the map will become noticeably larger compared to the first part of the

Most importantly, otherwise I have already begun to worry. 

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

10 hours ago, Mountain View said:

According to de Jonge, the area of ​​the map will become noticeably larger compared to the first part.

meanwhile in the video

so the map is a bit bigger

S
Squall007 07.08.21

1 hour ago, zhenia13 said:

Most importantly, otherwise I have already begun to worry. 

aha, after the first part you think, what a small card, you need 4 times more: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

z
zhenia13 07.08.21

1 hour ago, Squall007 said:

aha, after the first part you think, what a small card, you need 4 times more: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

And this is downright depressing ... Even developers often think about quantity and size, not quality (I understand that Guerili is not a Rockstar and there are less ambitions, but is there really a small card in the first Horaison? anyone will : frog35:

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

I'll write again ok

so the map is a bit bigger

A
ANDREvv 07.08.21

I have no complaints about the size of the first part - on the contrary, in such a territory it was possible to make more interesting places.

Pleases infa about underwater locations - I want more ancient ruins and cool research of this good in the game.