3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moty 07.08.21 11:38 pm

Psychonauts

Another of the few arcades on the PC. It seems to be interesting.

Downloading .. 54%
46 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cain 07.08.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] So, I don’t understand: I collected 8 secret items, there are still 8 left, but what if I get a bonus for 8? In the assignments they write that I took them to Crowler, so when I come to him he does not give me anything.
Maybe something with scripts: upset: [/ quote]
Duc, there are a lot of crawlers;)
that with a rake.
Shl is a great game, we haven't seen such things for a long time: flowers:

B
Brandir 07.08.21

[quote name = "Cain"] [quote name = "Molodnyak"] So, I don’t understand: I collected 8 secret items, there are still 8 left, but what if I get a bonus for 8? In the assignments they write that I took them to Crowler, so when I come to him he does not give me anything.
Maybe something with scripts: upset: [/ quote]
Duc, there are a lot of crawlers;)
that with a rake.
Shl - an excellent game, for a long time such have not seen: flowers: [/ quote]

And where is he? : confused:

M
Moty 07.08.21

In the area where these isolation chambers are located.

M
Molodnyak 07.08.21

Uff, thanks to everyone: agree:
Otherwise I went to the garbage man all the
time (in the campfire area) Thanks again: D

B
Bonker 07.08.21

Che, I didn’t like the game. The screensavers are funny, but the game mechanics are old, similar to Rayman 3. After Beyond Good & Evil it looks somehow faded. The downloads just finish off, after the Jak & Dexter series where there were no downloads at all or Ratchet & Clank with its lightning-fast downloads. It is unlikely that I will go through this game.

M
Molodnyak 07.08.21

Gee, I was thinking who is the young Psychonaut >>> [url = http: //img343.imageshack.us/my.php? Image = 14ut.jpg "> http://img343.imageshack.us/my.php? image = 14ut.jpg reminds me >>> http://www.wyckedlyweird.com/zimback.gif

E
ErAZeR 07.08.21

Hi everyone. People, did anyone go through Psihonauts to the end ??? : confused: It is very necessary to find out how to get through the mind of the pivitsa (this is in the psychiatric hospital).

W
Walton simons 07.08.21

And what is the actual problem? The level is great.

t
the end 07.08.21

[quote name = "radgar"] [quote name = "Moty"] Uh ... it seems like we need to bring flowers from one park to the grave. [/ quote] the problem was that I did not catch up with how to open the gate in the park) but thank you for directing my brain, after that the level went like clockwork) [/ quote]
More details about the gate, I'm stuck here too, but how to open it, question?
I just opened the gate.
Right now I have reached the bull. :)

g
gars 07.08.21

I can't jump over the three rings next to the dance floor. Maybe there is some trick? Share. experience.

t
the end 07.08.21

[quote name = "gars"] Can't jump over the three rings next to the dance floor. Maybe there is some trick? Share. experience. [/ Quote]
Proto must be swayed harder. : wink:
And I'm stuck at the level with the bull, I can't take one card.

g
gars 07.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "gars"] I can't jump over the three rings next to the dance floor. Maybe there is some trick? Share pozh. experience. [/ Quote]
Proto must swing harder. : wink:
And I'm stuck at the level with the bull, I can't take one card. [/ quote]

And I'm all with rings, but where to swing, I just stand on the top flower, incl. levitate and try to fly them in turn. Because if in a different order, then nothing happens. Well, tell us in all the details how you flew them, very good. I really want to go further.

t
the end 07.08.21

[quote name = "gars"] [quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "gars"] I can't jump over the three rings next to the dance floor. Maybe there is some trick? Share. experience. [/ Quote]
Proto must be swayed harder. : wink:

And I'm all with rings, but where to swing, I just stand on the top flower, incl. levitate and try to fly them in turn. Because if in a different order, then nothing happens. Well, tell us in all the details how you flew them, very good. I really want to go further. [/ quote]
There are bulbs, which should be supported during levitation, in general, describe the place in more detail, there were many rings there.

g
gars 07.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "gars"] [quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "gars"] I can't jump over the three rings next to the dance floor. Maybe there is some trick? Share pozh. experience. [/ Quote]

And I'm all with rings, but where to swing, I just stand on the top flower, incl. levitate and try to fly them in turn. Because if in a different order, then nothing happens. Well, tell us in all the details how you flew them, very good. I really want to go further. [/ quote]
There are bulbs there, which during levitation should be supported, in general, describe the place in more detail, there were a lot of rings. [/ quote]

it's in Mila's brain (disco). There are rings down there, cat. you need to twist it in turn, I did it, then you go upstairs jumping over the flowers, you find yourself on the platform with dancing and there are three more rings through which you need to fly, but how?

t
the end 07.08.21

[quote name = "gars"] [quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "gars"] [quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "gars"] I can't jump over the three rings next to dance floor. Maybe there is some trick? Share pozh. experience. [/ Quote]

There are bulbs there, which should be supported during levitation, in general, describe the place in more detail, there were a lot of rings. [/ quote]

it's in Mila's brain (disco). There are rings down there, cat. you need to twist it in turn, I did it, then you go upstairs jumping over the flowers, you find yourself on the platform with dancing and there are three more rings through which you need to fly, but how? [/ quote]
Well, damn it, I don't remember, I will have to again go through this place, then I'll tell you.

g
gars 07.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "gars"] [quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "gars"] [quote name = "the end"] [quote name = "gars" ] I can't jump over the three rings next to the dance floor. Maybe there is some trick? Share pozh. experience. [/ Quote]

There are bulbs there that should be supported during levitation, in general, describe the place in more detail,

it's in Mila's brain (disco). There are rings down there, cat. you need to twist it in turn, I did it, then you go upstairs jumping over the flowers, you get to the platform with dancing and there are three more rings through which you need to fly, but how? [/ quote]
Well, damn it, I don’t remember, I’ll have to go through this place, then I will tell you. [/ quote]

sorry, I have been trying to fly for so long, judging by the forum, this did not cause any difficulties for anyone. I'm just doing something wrong in this place.

t
the end 07.08.21

That's it, I figured out how to wet this phantom, a cool idea, with candles .. :)

D
Darth reals 07.08.21

Cool platformer. Handsome, funny, with an unusual atmosphere and realization. Another masterpiece from the creators of Full Throttle and Grim Fandango. I do not regret either the money or the time that I spent on passing it.

S
SuperFedya 07.08.21

The game is mega! Originality rushing because of all the cracks!
Mega Persians and Dialogues! Voice acting for 10+
Mastbye for all platformer lovers.

t
t8 07.08.21

+1
current people did not eat, again.