3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 07.08.21 11:38 pm

Guardians of the galaxy

Genre: action

Developer: Eidos Montreal

Publisher: Square Enix

Platforms: PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S

Release date: 10/26/2021

46 Comments
Sort by:
F
FrostM 07.08.21

Is it a rofl?

The Avengers didn't teach them anything at all and they decided to feed the feces again?

C
CRIMATOR 07.08.21

Are you laughing? You are given a single adventure, not a co-op jerk off. Of course, I would also prefer Deus Ex a hundred times than this, but in any case, everything is not as bad as it could be

As for the game - I liked the dialogues, the atmosphere of the adventure, graphically approx. But the gameplay looks damp and is not very interesting yet. 

S
Spoony 07.08.21

F
FrostM 07.08.21

13 minutes ago, CRIMATOR said:

But the gameplay looks damp and is not very interesting yet.

This is the whole claim. He looks like shit, fortunately, even without numbers, but they can also shove.

For dialogue and adventure, I have Telteil.

B
Bending Unit 22 07.08.21

The Bearded Raccoon and the Jelly Assassin Attack: A First Look at Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy https://gamemag.ru/specials/157733/eidos-marvel-guardians-of-the-galaxy

d
delete 07.08.21

This is crap. 

We took avengers, cut out the multiplayer, and covered them with Guardian skins. 

The gameplay looks really bad. 

S
Spoony 07.08.21

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

S
Sel 07.08.21

6 minutes ago, Spoony said data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"

1111.jpg.5e72d47712469777ec374d810aefe26

B
Bushido20 07.08.21

Better than in the movie : 57a8bd5c01dd0_FROG9:

Screenshot_20210614-003938_YouTube.jpg

M
Mountain View 07.08.21

Guardians of the Galaxy from Square Enix is ​​a single player story game with no DLC or microtransactions. First details 

In early June, DTF attended a private screening of the game version of Guardians of the Galaxy, which is being developed by studio Eidos Montreal (relaunch of Deus Ex, Shadow of the Tomb Raider). We were not allowed to play, but they told us the first details. We share them and our own impressions of the presentation.

Apparently "Guardians" are made on the same technical basis as the Avengers from Crystal Dynamics. This makes sense since Eidos Montreal was the backing studio on The Avengers. The games are very similar in terms of graphics quality and style, but Guardians still looks a little more budgetary.

Guardians of the Galaxy is a single player story game with no microtransactions or DLC. Absolutely all content will be available on the day of release. This is a complete piece.

The developers claim that they tried to create unique versions of popular heroes, but the cosplay effect of the Marvel films here is almost the same as it was in the Avengers. As if someone asked other people (raccoon and a tree do not count) to try on images from a James Gunn movie.

You have to play for Peter Quill. And only for him. He is the heart of the team and its driving force. There is no co-op and control switching. The rest of the characters are like the Mass Effect party. They are always controlled by the AI, and Peter can only activate their special abilities.

The combat is somewhat similar to the Avengers, but Peter mostly shoots and uses his rocket boots. It is already known that he has an "ulta", during which he more effectively shoots enemies to the music from his player. The developers bought many iconic songs from the eighties from artists like Kiss, Iron Maiden, Wham !, Blondie and Pat Benatar.

The game is non-linear, but it will have one ending. The developers say that all players should get the same epic ending, but some details can be changed in the process. The guards are constantly arguing among themselves, and Peter has to choose between them. For example, in one of the missions, Drax grabs a raccoon to throw him across the abyss, and the main character can either support the venture or dissuade his comrade. If you throw the Rocket to the other side, he will activate the bridge, but he will be offended by his friends. In another quest, Peter needs to decide which of the characters to sell under the guise of a monster in order to steal and pocket money for himself later. Choosing Groot or Rocket changes the course of the mission, but it's unclear how much.

The developers are still reluctant to talk about the plot. At the beginning of the game, the Guardians have been together for several years, and the Galaxy has recently experienced a major war. The player meets heroes when they are actively looking for ways to earn extra money. It is at this moment that the Guardians accidentally activate a process that could destroy the entire galaxy.

https://dtf.ru/games/763557-guardians-of-the-galaxy-ot-square-enix-odinochnaya-syuzhetnaya-igra-bez-dlc-i-mikrotranzakciy-pervye-detali

S
Sel 07.08.21

How the Avengers and Guardians did

Spoiler

giphy.gif

K
KRIZZ 07.08.21

It seems so niche. The only thing I didn’t like was the boevka. Hopefully this is from the old build.

A
ALF_9010 07.08.21

By the way, it doesn’t seem to be a coop. : cq:

FaL7MTT.png

Modified June 14 by ALF_9010

S
SerorDe 07.08.21

At Squares, the whole presentation seemed to have flown in from 2012. Why does Guardians of the Galaxy look like it was supposed to be a jerk-off co-op but at the last moment the Rework Pawns team flew in from above? It's so bad that I remember the boom in licensed games. Animations? No, have not heard. Location design? I don’t understand what you mean. Enemy design? Let's take from any sci-fi game, for example from "Destiny". Only a graphon well, such a niche (which pales against the background of mediocre art), and licensed music (which you can listen to without buying a game). Already in 11 minutes of presentation, it became boring to shoot for Quil, what will happen in the game itself, designed for a couple of evenings.

G
Gefus 07.08.21

The old lord's face looks like a default from fifa 

could try 

F
FrostM 07.08.21

8 hours ago, Mountain View said:

You have to play for Peter Quill. And only for him

The game is non-linear, but it will have one ending.

The combat is somewhat similar to the Avengers, but Peter mostly shoots and uses his rocket boots.

It’s just a failure in the bud.

From the team, 5 people are allowed to play only for one.

Choice without choice.

Characters again like a carbon copy from the MCU.

B
Bergamot 07.08.21

I don't understand the hate. Single (!), In our time, coop-jerking off is already a victory. Cool character design, many times better than the Avengers. Space adventures. Lots of humor. The only complaint is that combat looks like a hodgepodge. But everything is so cool. And it comes out this year.

S
SerorDe 07.08.21

It's just that from the videos, the game looks exactly like a single in a co-op. Well, let's any game in which there is a single to display this parameter as a separate plus. I watched and thought about the addon to "The Avengers", only we play for the 1st character (as for me this is a separate lol, I would not be surprised if Squares thinks of selling characters as DLC). By the way, "The Avengers" also has a single ...

The only thing else I will notice is that squabbles in the team also came to me.

Modified on June 14 by SerorDe

z
zhenia13 07.08.21

16 minutes ago, Bergamot said:

I don't understand the hate. Single (!), In our time, coop-jerking off is already a victory. Cool character design, many times better than the Avengers. Space adventures. Lots of humor. The only complaint is that combat looks like a hodgepodge. But everything is so cool. And it comes out this year.

Victory is singles like Elden, Botva or Gov, as in the good old days. And when you realize that the Guardians are made by Deus, and that the one from 2016 looks many times better and more non-stegenic than the game from 2021, it only causes sadness and melancholy. All these attempts at Marvel, aka jokes every 5 seconds, interaction with the team, lol, gameplay straight from the Mstyuns, causes only gagging.

B
Bergamot 07.08.21

zhenia13 I would also prefer Deus, but since it will not exist, then a single-coil adventure is better than another coop-jerk off, that's my point.

And don't bend it, Daeus doesn't look nextgeneer anyway.