3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spoony 07.08.21 11:49 pm

Marvel's avengers

i4qAcBq.png

Developer: Crystal Dynamics

Publisher: Square Enix

Release date: 4.09.

Platform: PC, PS4, XB1, Stadia

Cast: Troy Baker (Bruce Banner), Jeff Sheen (Captain America), Travis Willingham (Thor), Laura Bailey (Black Widow), Nolan North (Tony Stark)

Official site, Twitter, Steam

Spoiler An exclusive beta for PlayStation 4 users is in the pipeline; Marvel's Avengers - action game with a third-person perspective; The developers promise an epic adventure with cinematic storytelling; There is a lot of emphasis on story and plot; The co-op supports up to four people, but you can play alone; The game will be supported on a service model, regularly offering new content and an "endlessly evolving world"; New heroes will be added to the project as post-release free updates; At the start, characters such as Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Black Widow and Hulk will be available. The developers also showed a teaser with Ant-Man, but it is currently unknown if it will be playable. No loot boxes or P2W practices; Crystal Dynamics promises its take on traditional Marvel heroes and villains; The main plot theme is acceptance of oneself in the face of danger and the understanding that strength is in unity. Spoiler

Modified on July 30, 2020 by Spoony
124 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nobel gamer 07.08.21

Well, here's the first next-gene grafon

M
MRDrama 07.08.21

Can you give more details!? The plot is a single or what will it be? Or like dristeni? 

D
Darik 07.08.21

Why are the characters so scary?)

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

yep why the design, especially the Persians are so bad

I hope they will at least sell skins and it will be possible to correct this misunderstanding

n
n6x6n6x 07.08.21

By the way, have they bombed on the reset because of the absence of a black superhero? : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

Modified June 11, 2019 by n6x6n6x

B
Brontozyvr 07.08.21

I can't quite figure out how to combine a purely story-driven game and service with free content, but oh well

12 minutes ago, n6x6n6x said:

By the way, have they bombed on the reset because of the absence of a black superhero? : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

Add to DLS, business then 

S
Spoony 07.08.21

@ SSpace brazenly stole a piece of your article here under the spoiler, thanks : cat-102:: cat-187:

Modified on June 11, 2019 by Spoony

R
RoadHog 07.08.21

God, these faces of the avengers ...

P
Piero 07.08.21

I don’t quite understand if we couldn’t agree on the movie characters.

Maybe, of course, they decided to deliberately move away from them, but not so badly.

j
jack_b 07.08.21

the faces of the characters seem to be taken from the cheapest series, where actors from the street were recruited from passers-by

after the films familiar to the people, Msu could at least try. but there is still time to change

Well, the gameplay is just not boring and the same type, like in a spider. since to run and fly, although coolly implemented, however, in a couple of hours it is already boring

L
Luther 07.08.21

tumblr_pswydeWE931qf5hjqo5_540.gif

tumblr_pswydeWE931qf5hjqo3_540.gif

tumblr_pswydeWE931qf5hjqo7_540.gif

tumblr_pswydeWE931qf5hjqo8_540.gif

tumblr_pswydeWE931qf5hjqo4_540.gif

R
RoadHog 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, Piero said:

Maybe, of course, they decided to deliberately move away from them, but not so badly.

expensive. I'm sure they can't afford Robert Downey Tony Stark alone.

N
Nobel gamer 07.08.21

Only the Widow and Thor have strange faces with his toy beard. The rest look more than. 

V
VLQ 07.08.21

super god character design

P
Piero 07.08.21

1 minute ago, RoadHog said:

expensive. I'm sure they can't afford Robert Downey Tony Stark alone.

Probably disney got angry, because

Spoiler

half of the characters in the films will no longer be

and nafig PR.

c
car breaker 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, Piero said:

They have their own universe, this is not a game based on films, familiar faces would only confuse. No one made such a claim to the spider-man, apparently people are used to the fact that the state of emergency often changes.

j
jack_b 07.08.21

street tramp, former wrestler, but now a drunk, random workers from the factory, although it seems like leading scientists, some kind of trance in a red wig. here they are the avengers, cool, che

P
Piero 07.08.21

3 minutes ago, car breaker said:

They have their own universe, this is not a game based on films, familiar faces would only confuse

Well, I thought so.

Apparently he was not ready for such a generic muzzle.

From comics would be copied then.

j
jack_b 07.08.21

yes, even cheap serial actors could be signed for voice acting and appearance to lend

J
JasonWU 07.08.21

generic erysipelas

again solving problems through violence : troll_face_29: