3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sofia 07.08.21 11:59 pm

Babylon's fall

Platinum Games / Square Enix

PS4, Steam

Modified June 11, 2018 by Annasophia
51 Comments
Sort by:
c
car breaker 07.08.21

The fight will still be top-end, I even liked it in the correspondent. So it hasn't been impressed yet, but it's not that often they make us happy with slashers to let them pass.

k
komrad13 07.08.21

Well, after the Automata, it is logical that Platinum will focus more on Actio / RPG, I would not be surprised if they bring in a spreading pumping system and a bunch of gear that affects the characteristics.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

11 hours ago, TA_Rubedo said:

It's just funny how the ass, which, in general, does not change the boevka, perfectly changes the opinion of the male half of humanity

zepa was stupidly enticed, then the game was revealed with the coolest plot, powerful sound and cool gameplay

here they also need to lure something, while the boevka looks a little like a dmts

L
Lex mercer 07.08.21

Very boring.

And when they showed these arenas and the moving tower, I thought that this was another grand piano or a network one.

M
Manson 07.08.21

It may be too early to judge, but the feeling that the combat was ripped off the machine guns does not leave.

P
Pr8da21r 07.08.21

Lord, thank you for the single : troll_face_15:

Modified on December 11, 2019 by Pr8da21r

a
albedo 07.08.21

Hmm ... another disappointment. It looks really dull. Some kind of beta version. And there was hope for a normal RPG, and not another clone of Nier and Souls.

A
Alekzan 07.08.21

No offense .. But some kind of mixture of Nira and LCA. The games are good, no doubt about it, but so far I don’t see anything new and fresh in this. I will continue to watch, but the excitement for the game has dropped to moderate.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

Alekzan oh why do you panic before time PPC you do it all the time

T
TA_Rubedo 07.08.21

14 hours ago, dozensnake said:

then the game was revealed with the coolest plot, powerful sound and cool gameplay

Yes lan? Variation, yes, I agree. But combat is a simple hack'n'slash. There is no need to be soared, everything is tied to "kicked-dodged".

Yes, and Tarot himself said that he would not want something complicated in her, not about the game. If the heroine was not appetizing, a lot of people would have passed by: bowsette2:

Modified on December 11, 2019 by TA_Rubedo

C
Charmander 07.08.21

10 minutes ago, TA_Rubedo said:

There is no need to be steamed, everything is tied to "kicked-dodged".

No: frog31:

T
TA_Rubedo 07.08.21

28 minutes ago, Charmander said:

No: frog31:

Yes.: frog22:

A
Arein 07.08.21

It looks kandovo, unlike the smooth and fast Automata, the animations feel heavy and stringy, in the spirit of sals ... but with a slasher fighting ... 

Also budgetary in all regions (and here it was not hidden by the ceilingshading as in astral chains).

In short, you have to wait for more gameplay, but while the attitude is cool to the game.

C
Charmander 07.08.21

38 minutes ago, TA_Rubedo said:

Yes.: frog22:

Lan : 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:but no.

Z
Zenforso 07.08.21

Looks like another team B game from Platinum. With all the pros and cons, effects and even animations from their other games are typed.

All the same, I'm really looking forward to short.

M
Manson 07.08.21

According to the head of PlatinumGames Kenichi Sato, the studio will be able to make several major announcements in the first half of 2020.

The studio is busy now:

- Babylon's Fall for Square Enix on PlayStation 4 and PC. Its full-fledged show is scheduled for the summer.
- Bayonetta 3 for Nintendo on Nintendo Switch. But there is no exact information yet. 
- A secret project that will bring a number of innovations to action games.

But he asked to wait patiently.

S
Spoony 07.08.21

Modified June 13 by Spoony

A
Alekzan 07.08.21

In short. That after the gameplay seen by GOSTWAYER, that by the seen gameplay these are games, the same sensations. Fuck unsubscribing. Completely disappointed in what he saw.

B
Bushido20 07.08.21

As a result, it will be a co-op game service, of course it is. Didn't expect such a setup from platinum : 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

S
SSpace 07.08.21

they also made some feces for a cup of rice, 

bark and transformers returned from where they did not expect (in fact they did)