3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sofia 07.08.21 11:59 pm

Babylon's fall

Platinum Games / Square Enix

PS4, Steam

Modified June 11, 2018 by Annasophia
51 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grindders 07.08.21

And this is how the game looked a year ago. Attention, question: what happened?

B
Bushido20 07.08.21

2 minutes ago, Grindders said:

Same question : 57a8bd5e82fcf_FROG19:

G
Grindders 07.08.21

Screenshots from the official site. And no, I'm not kidding. These are really promotional screenshots.

20210613_multibattle_bow-2x.jpg

20210613_multibattle_hammer-2x.jpg

20210613_multibattle_shield-2x.jpg

20210613_cutscene_02-2x.jpg

20210613_cutscene_03-2x.jpg

G
Grayharvey 07.08.21

The gregarious didn’t give any money to the platinum, or what? It looks hyper-fast, and even the service, and I was even waiting for this game. Well, now I'm not waiting ... 

E
El Shadda1 07.08.21

5 hours ago, SSpace said:

they also made some feces for a cup of rice, 

bark and transformers returned from where they did not expect (in fact they did) 

I would even say teenage mutant ninja turtles (2016)

S
SerorDe 07.08.21

9 hours ago, Grindders said:

In fairness, she looked and then budget. In fact, if you remove this "watercolor" filter, the graph will be the same. I think this was done to give the game a touch of the author's vision. Like "This is not a budget in the amount of 2 doshiraks, but we ourselves have chosen this path, this is stylization." That's just a problem, the filter is somehow made. For this to work, the game must initially be sharpened for such a visual (approx. Okami, Guilty Gear or Skyward Sword) and not make an "overlay" over the picture.

In general, continuing the theme of the Squares and the nostalgic madness that has surged over them, the mention of the "service model" disappoints me most of all. Only because of her I want to go to the shower and wash myself from watching the video. We do not follow the game further and hope that it will come out at least "not bad". It is almost impossible to find a suitable co-op nowadays.

Modified on June 14 by SerorDe

k
komrad13 07.08.21

17 hours ago, GrayHarvey said:

The gregarious didn’t give any money to the platinum, or what? It looks hyper-fast, and even the service, and I was even waiting for this game. Well, now I'm not waiting ... 

Well, they didn't give the authors a lot of money either. The trek is reckoned that cheap games can shoot like Automatic Machine Nier or Outriders. And if they don't shoot, then it won't be offensive, as is the case with the Avengers game.

O
OkaRin 07.08.21

Looks even worse than FF Strangers, registered for beta, who else is desperate: link: frog40:

Lost all day listening to the best ensemble in the world!: punk:

K
KuP9I 07.08.21

Well, considering how the Avengers failed, I'm not surprised that they went into hyper-economy mode and take all the money they are offered for temporary exclusivity.

d
dozensnake 07.08.21

just kamiya farms money to finish finally bai 3

A
ALF_9010 07.08.21

Spoiler

F5sTasfkviHCkuZAdOzB7Q.png.webp? 800-auto

The PlatinumGames studio is already in full preparation for testing its co-op action game Babylon's Fall. The developers, together with Square Enix, announced the date for the first stage of closed testing of the game, which will be divided into three large regional servers. In Japan, testing of Babylon's Fall will begin on July 29, in North America it will take place a little later - on August 5. The European server will open for our players only on August 12th.

The first stage of testing Babylon's Fall will last only four hours. From 20:00 Moscow time, the European server will open on the PC, providing players with access to the limited content of the project. At this stage, PlatinumGames want to check the stability of the servers, set up authorization services and connect user accounts. With each stage of testing, the developers will supplement the available content and connect players from PS4 and PS5 to testing.

Babylon's Fall is due out on PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. The developers have not announced the exact release date of the project.