3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Freeman 08.08.21 12:06 am

Dungeons Dragons: Dark Alliance

16452f9e4bf0.jpg

Release date: June 22, 2021 Developer: Tuque Games Publisher: Wizards of the Coast Platforms: PS 4, PS 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X / S, Windows
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

E
El Shadda1 08.08.21

time machine in 2010 : upset:

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

10 hours ago, El Shadda1 said:

time machine in 2010 : upset:

I thought I was the only one who noticed the resemblance to the forgotten Hunted: The Demon's Forge : agree:
Although the trailer is accompanied by Ozzy's music from the last album)

E
El Shadda1 08.08.21

4 hours ago, Pr8da21r said:

I thought I was the only one who noticed the resemblance to the forgotten Hunted: The Demon's Forge

legendary game. Well, the subject of Riley looks very outdated. against the background of Elden so finally

D
Dragn 08.08.21

I'm so hungry for Faerun I'll play it : 57a8bd5cb224b_FROG12:

N
Nightynight 08.08.21

: frog27:

Drawn by a haunting voice, you arrive at the Elfsong Tavern. It is a small place, filled with motley assortment of patrons ... and grisly trophies. There, the voice is all around you, and the patrons have grown silent as the song washes over them. One by one, they all seemed lost in it's call.

Great game, and forever in my memory. The second part is also good. After that there were Champions of Norrath and their sequel - on the same engine (Everquest universe).

What a shame that 20 years have passed, and nothing more worthwhile has come of it. Moreover, they decided to shove the subject into a pop coopchik. There's nothing from Dark Alliance. Apparently, soon you will have to uncover the emulator again.

Modified on March 18 by NightyNight

F
Freeman 08.08.21

https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/1392873109842108417?s=19

Only without a shit.

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

hmm, as in the case of outriders I wanted to try, it's very nice that right in the pass

F
Freeman 08.08.21

I'm still wondering if the crossplay will be. Somewhere on the site of T-shirts I read that it will be immediately on the day of release. And the developers have silence, only that they do not exclude the possibility of adding a function. Mb cross will be at the start on boxing and pc. 

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

At 03/18/2021 at 10:50 pm, NightyNight said:

Apparently, soon you will have to uncover the emulator again.

by the way, if suddenly someone does not know the game was reissued recently

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

dozensnake 

On PC later.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance Reissue Coming To PC Later This Year

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

I didn't know ALF_9010, I took it to boxing, to join the classics, so to speak

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

8APm7A5qts3T7jUSQ_7m9A.jpeg? 800-auto

Developers from Tuque Games have tweeted that the upcoming Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance will get local co-op on a split screen on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X | S. They have made this feature their top priority and are planning to release it as a free DLC this summer.

Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Coming June 22 For PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S. It will also appear on Xbox Game Pass for Console, Cloud, and PC at launch.

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

ALF_9010 this is cool news : frog23:
Now I am thinking about buying.

F
Freeman 08.08.21

Normas, drive beer with Kent, or with his wife) 

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

Publisher Wizards of the Coast and developer Tuque Games have released a five-minute preview trailer for Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance's gameplay.

Dark Alliance brings the world of Dungeons & Dragons to life in an explosive RPG filled with real-time combat and action-packed co-op. Ice giants and vengeful dragons roam Icewind Dale without hindrance, and invading armies of evil grow stronger every day. Now four heroes must fight off the onslaught of creatures and defend themselves from darkness.

Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance will be released on June 22 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on Steam. It will also be available on Xbox Game Pass for console, cloud, and PC on day one.

F
Freeman 08.08.21

3 minutes ago, ALF_9010 said:

why not dismembered  : 57a8bd5e46b2e_FROG18:

d
delete 08.08.21

Just now, ALF_9010 said:

Publisher Wizards of the Coast and developer Tuque Games have released a five-minute preview trailer for Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance's gameplay.

Dark Alliance brings the world of Dungeons & Dragons to life in an explosive RPG filled with real-time combat and action-packed co-op. Ice giants and vengeful dragons roam Icewind Dale without hindrance, and invading armies of evil grow stronger every day. Now four heroes must fight off the onslaught of creatures and defend themselves from darkness.

Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance will be released on June 22 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on Steam. It will also be available on Xbox Game Pass for console, cloud, and PC on day one.

Wow! They learned to make trailers for Mighty # 9!

I am curious how good it will be in comparison with the same Vermintide. There is less impact so far, but the variety of enemies is interesting. 

But the price is completely wrong.

d
delete 08.08.21

Obosratus went out. I didn't buy it well. 

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/dungeons-dragons-dark-alliance?ref=hp

N
Nightynight 08.08.21

How unexpected

It was necessary to have a normal action RPG in isometric view with a chopper to cut, and not this coop jerk off clumsy. Well, not these developers are armless. The bomb is straight.