3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KrayZ 08.08.21 12:11 am

Gotham knights

Developer: WB Games Montreal

Genre: co-op action, beat'em'up

Platforms: PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X

Release date: 2022

Modified on March 19 by KrayZ
124 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ungod 08.08.21

Yes, something is looming for itself.

There should be months before the show ... There should be months before the release, but, apparently, it will really only be shown at E3, and will be released only at the end of the year.

Although, if the show at E3 is released immediately in the summer, it would still be reasonable.

But a bunch of beta characters is already nonsense, it will immediately affect the quality.

Unless, of course, the game is not some poor co-op at all ...

F
FrostM 08.08.21

Somehow everyone forgot at once that starting with AC there were already several characters in the game and this did not bother anyone.

B
Bergamot 08.08.21

29 minutes ago, ungod said:

Although, if the show at E3 is released immediately in the summer, it would still be reasonable.

May they not release him in the summer. In the fall and spring, it will be released as 99% AAA.

As for the quality of the game, there are also serious fears that something will be broken. I liked the old formula very much.

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

I wish WB would muddied the game in the Batman Beyond universe : frog34:
21410732], sizedata [850x600] & call = url [file: product.chain]

U
Ungod 08.08.21

The Rocks had a great atmosphere - gloomy, gothic, even despite the low age rating, they managed to convey the infernalism of what was happening.

No matter how they spoil such an inheritance with some colorful and funny version.

And Rocky, silent for the fifth year in a row, is of course an intrigue of intrigue ...

M
Maudlin Kayodot 08.08.21

Hopefully the master makers from Rocksteady let go of the mouse and have been working on a new IP for five years. Not comics, I beg : troll_face_7:

If everything goes like this and wb montreal is responsible for the development of a new bet, then I want to believe in suitability. Still, more than 6 years can develop a game, long-term construction, [damn], and origins was the norm in terms of the plot. Developers have potential. The main thing is that the mind and eggs still have enough for significant innovations, here it is most scary. 

3 hours ago, ungod said:

The Rocks had a great atmosphere - gloomy, gothic, even despite the low age rating, they managed to convey the infernalism of what was happening.

So yes, but Archem Knight had a generally mature rating. It's a pity they didn't come off on it to the fullest; (

U
Ungod 08.08.21

Maudlin Kayodot I look forward to presenting the new Rock game at E3. Otherwise, it is already chaos.

But from Montreal you need to present more quickly, because the people are already indignant : icon_cool:

Looking forward to February.

W
Water 08.08.21

Rocksteady seems to be doing their GTA, 5 years to be silent then

Modified January 14, 2020 by Water

E
Echoes 08.08.21

Most likely, they are remaking the game, otherwise they would have already announced : 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

Hopefully the technique will be added. Car, motorcycle, tank, airplane. 

S
SVTR 08.08.21

Here they write that a new game about Batman will be released in the fall and will be a "restart" of the Arkham series.

https://thegww.com/exclusive-new-batman-game-a-reboot-coming-fall-2020/

L
LevelEnd 08.08.21

The restart looks pretty weird, the arkham universe feels great, there is so much more to tell. In the end, it was possible to continue and do batman beyond. I really hope that this reboot will not lose the style and atmosphere of the arkham series, and make the "first" game and immediately insert the whole batfamily there ... well, that.

U
Ungod 08.08.21

Hopefully this long-term construction, like the game from Rocksteady, will be worthy of expectations.

About Rocksteady infa flashed that their game will be released within two! next years: icon_eek:

Directly immodest terms for everything about everything.

If they don't give out two masterpieces to the mountain - we'll throw some cocoa.

V
Velldanas 08.08.21

51 minutes ago, LevelEnd said:

Restart looks pretty weird, the arkham universe feels great

Here, too, I think, what for. It would be better if the sequel was sawed or an alternative universe was launched. The software reboot will be compared with the original, and the first game in the series can be ruined by the lower internet ...

S
Sel 08.08.21

so all the same from Rocksteady will be, and I thought about owls the game is made by those who did the origins

S
SVTR 08.08.21

Sources close to Geeks Worldwide say the new Batman game is a soft relaunch of the Arkham series.

In the early stages of development, it was planned to make a game about Bruce Wayne's son, but this idea was rejected and they decided to restart.

The game will allegedly be released this fall, followed by a DC universe game from Rocksteady Studios. There is also information about the development of a Superman game (Jason Schreier previously denied information about a Superman game) not from Rocksteady.

Sources confirm early rumors of multi-character play, multiplayer, and court owls.

Just in case, we advise you to divide the information by 3000.

K
KuP9I 08.08.21

20 minutes ago, SVTR said:

Arkham series soft restart

Did the marketers bite them there? The game just with the name Batman will already collect money, Arkham is not an obligatory console: frog29:

J
Juanito 08.08.21

37 minutes ago, SVTR said:

In the early stages of development, it was planned to make a game about Bruce Wayne's son, but this idea was rejected

we will play as daughter : eq:

M
Manson 08.08.21

43 minutes ago, SVTR said:

In the early stages of development, it was planned to make a game about Bruce Wayne's son, but this idea was rejected

This is good

J
Joker 08.08.21

Possible bike concept from the canceled Damien Wayne game

center

https://dtf.ru/games/100762-v-set-popal-vozmozhnyy-koncept-betbayka-dlya-otmenennoy-igry-o-demiene-ueyne