3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 08.08.21 12:12 am

Redfall

Arkane's shooter Redfall will be an Xbox exclusive

Developer: Arkane Austin 

Publisher: Bethesda

Platforms: Xbox Series, PC

Release date: summer 2022

Redfall, an open-world cooperative vampire shooter. Players will have aspen stakes and superpowers, and a squad consists of four people. As a help, a small dog-like robot. The game takes place in the town of Ralfall, Massachusetts, which is surrounded by legions of vampires.

Spoiler

Modified June 13 by SVTR
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mountain View 08.08.21

Damn, not coop I expected from the Arcane  : frog39:

L
LevelEnd 08.08.21

New open world game from Arkane Co-op

4e5ee2161774ae582441485b08b4309a.jpeg

G
Good hunter 08.08.21

: 57a8bd5ab4d94_FROG4:

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

E3yDfNxUYAAVO9v? Format = jpg & name = large

zqoty.jpg

G
Good hunter 08.08.21

> take a studio that is good at single linear games

> make her do coop paraha in openworld

> make her do coop paraha in openworld ........

[vpadlu photoshop on a template from despicable me]

M
Manson 08.08.21

When I was waiting for a top immersive sim about vampires like a masquerade, and they dumped a coop jester on a shovel for you, this was not what I expected from Arkane.

It looks like the studio can be buried, thanks to Phil for that.: GoW-8:

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

maxresdefault.jpg

Goodbye buddy : frog27:

A
ANDREvv 08.08.21

1 minute ago, Manson said:

It looks like the studio can be buried, thanks to Phil for that.

If the game comes out in the summer of 2022, it means that they began to develop it no later than 2019.

So this is a fallach 76 thanks to his audience, which ate even such a crooked and half-working shit and asked for more.: icon_rolleyes:

M
Manson 08.08.21

16 minutes ago, ANDREvv said:

So this is a fallac 76 thanks to his audience, which ate even such a crooked and half-working shit and asked for more supplements.

Gamepass audiences then thank you rather, Redfall looks like a typical game for a subscription service. 

S
Stepan 08.08.21

Kwasik writes that there will be fire. And I believe him (no), he spent half his life in co-op and online wankers. 

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

6 minutes ago, Stepan said:

Kwasik writes that there will be fire. And I believe him (no), he spent half his life in co-op and online wankers. 

Yes. immersive coop: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

z
zhenia13 08.08.21

Prey came out back in the 17th year. They couldn't even imagine the gameplay in 4 years?

d
delete 08.08.21

Perhaps this is the first Arcane game that interested me. 

A
ANDREvv 08.08.21

5 minutes ago, zhenia13 said:

They couldn't even imagine the gameplay in 4 years?

There could have been something canceled in between.

F
FKNerv 08.08.21

Let's remember.

x
xWhItEWoLFx 08.08.21

These guys will even make the co-op game interesting. I'm waiting.

L
LeaderGhost007 08.08.21

New Redfall details from Arkane Studios

Ricardo Bare, Creative Director:

“Every game we make is ultimately different from the last.
There was stealth in Dishonored.
Prey used physics extensively.
Mooncrash introduces roguelike elements.
Despite these differences, in each case we focus on building a deep world and inventive game mechanics.
It's the same with Redfall. "

Vampires in the game are not just ordinary ghouls.
They were created as a result of a scientific experiment and, thanks to mutations, acquired various superpowers.
In addition to vampires, players will also be confronted by human cultists who worship the new masters of the city in the hope of also someday becoming bloodsuckers.

In the story, the vampires seized power, blocked the sun, pushed back the tides and fenced off the island from the rest of the world, trapping those who remained.

As you progress through the Redfall campaign, players will be able to not only learn the history of the city, but also reveal more facts about the past of the four heroes.

S
SolidQ 08.08.21

As I understand it, this is a board from Arcane. Even the robot is similar in color : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

G
Grayharvey 08.08.21

I didn't understand the raids, why can't the arcane try in the coop? They even had an online game that none of the publishers wanted to take lol. I'm waiting, I wonder what will come of them. Moreover, a single game from them is already on the way.

J
Jelektronik 08.08.21

23 minutes ago, GrayHarvey said:

I didn't understand the raids, why can't the arcane try in the coop? They even had an online game that none of the publishers wanted to take lol.

Because there are no games in the immersive sim genre left, and there is a coop on every corner.

25 minutes ago, GrayHarvey said:

I'm waiting, I wonder what will come of them. Moreover, a single game from them is already on the way.

This is a roguelike with multiplayer? Nifiga is not easier ...