3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SVTR 08.08.21 12:12 am

Redfall

Arkane's shooter Redfall will be an Xbox exclusive

Developer: Arkane Austin 

Publisher: Bethesda

Platforms: Xbox Series, PC

Release date: summer 2022

Redfall, an open-world cooperative vampire shooter. Players will have aspen stakes and superpowers, and a squad consists of four people. As a help, a small dog-like robot. The game takes place in the town of Ralfall, Massachusetts, which is surrounded by legions of vampires.

Spoiler

Modified June 13 by SVTR
27 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grayharvey 08.08.21

Not everything is drochet that coop. And the players themselves voted, nifiga not buying disonords and prey.

3 minutes ago, Jelektronik said:

Which is the multiplayer roguelike? Nifiga is not easier ...

I don't see anything wrong with roguelikes, and the multiplayer there seems to be minimal and limited to one character, which can be taken under control by another player, and this is optional. With regards to redfall, I still waited for the details and gameplay. Maybe there will be an interesting concept and mechanics, why put an end to something right away?

J
Jelektronik 08.08.21

3 minutes ago, GrayHarvey said:

I see nothing wrong with bagels

Me too, apart from the fact that the studio that made complex, deep games degraded to coop and roguelike ...

7 minutes ago, GrayHarvey said:

And the players themselves voted, nifiga not buying disonords and prey.

I would say there is a significant share of the fault in the befed, which failed the advertising campaigns of absolutely all of its games of that period. Even I, a lover of immersive sims, due to the poor presentation and promotion of Prey to the last, considered it some kind of muddy game for some unknown reason.

A
ANDREvv 08.08.21

11 hours ago, Jelektronik said:

because of the poor presentation and promotion of Prey to the last, he considered him some kind of muddy game, it is not clear what

I still don’t understand why they called him Prey - a new IP with normal marketing would have had a much better result.

i
improlight 08.08.21

https://gamemag.ru/news/157848/redfall-is-doing-a-lot-of-things-that-arkane-is-well-known-for-says-bethesdas-pete-hines

“This is not the same as any other four-player co-op shooter. The game has a lot of things that Arkane is well known for and in which she has become a true virtuoso over the past 20+ years, improving and honing her skills. will see more of Redfall and how it works.

In the words of another publisher, this is not a game for the Leroy Jenkins, and if you just rush into battle, it will not get you anywhere. Players will need to be more thoughtful, especially when battling some of the bosses we featured in the trailer, "Pete Hines, Bethesda's vice president of public affairs, told IGN.

S
SSpace 08.08.21

krinzh-art 

A
ALF_9010 08.08.21

I still don’t understand why they called him Prey - a new IP with normal marketing would have had a much better result.

There is a trade mark, but there was nowhere to put it.

The Pavilion manual is like this: are you guys making a space game?

We have tm Prey - call it so short.

L
Lex mercer 08.08.21

The game was started right after Moon Crash. 

PS I wonder what happened to this project and its developments: