3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 08.08.21 12:12 am

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Well, actually, I'm opening a topic dedicated to this outstanding game. it is now available in xd for "XBOX Live! Arcade" users. So, has anyone already downloaded and played? : roll: the
ratings are excellent, so the idea came out good
[url = http: //www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/937723.asp] http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/937723.asp [/ url ]
50 Comments
Sort by:
K
KillEmotions 08.08.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], I'm talking about this - binding not to the screw, but to the console. This is what gets in the way.

D
Dan4MerC 08.08.21

Are points cheaper through a visa?

K
KillEmotions 08.08.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b] than through the store? Sure.

A
ACE 08.08.21

by the way, the only thing that I DO NOT like about the new castling on DS is that the main characters are not as beautiful as in this game :)
in all other respects - there are 100% classics as well as here: love:

o
opposer 08.08.21

Who went through this thing? Something I compare with the version for DS - the complexity is simply incredible. On the DS, I reached the first boss with a halfpink and screwed it up with a dirk, and then the enemies are killed quickly, there is no armor and weapons - I reached the first boss 1 time (a flying monster and a monster with a spear) - tore into meat. How do you play this Ninja Gaiden?

and the version for DS is much prettier

S
SoulGrabber 08.08.21

[b] opposer [/ b], Well, on DS Castlevania, it's generally casual. You can go through it in the evening. Here you need to have your own approach to each opponent. Read gamefaqs. succeeded, also seemed difficult).

o
opposer 08.08.21

niasilil - I do not know how to play Casteroids. You have to run too much.

and cho, in the Symphony you need to keep the whole map in your head?

S
SoulGrabber 08.08.21

[quote] Do you need to keep the whole map in your head in the Symphony? [/ quote]

Well, it's more convenient on DS, of course, but there have never been any problems with finding / calling on the map.

A
ACE 08.08.21

[b] opposer [/ b], you
press some kind of button in the wrong place and the map is displayed

b
black zero 08.08.21

Started running on PS emule. Eh, nostalgia.

B
Bladef1st 08.08.21

The game is elementary, I don't understand how it can cause problems in the passage ...: shock:

E
Exost 08.08.21

I finished off all the achievements at 360, cursed the pad 360: D 200.6% and Richter was bad, Richter passed quickly without collecting life up, but passed: D

r
rodion 08.08.21

Konami are lazy assholes. Was it really difficult to tighten up the graphics and add an "honest" widescreen for the Live release?

A
ACE 08.08.21

[b] rodion [/ b], it would be great if they made a new castle in 2de in gorgeous HD with powerful HD sprites and cool animation. but let the novelties add to the gameplay

E
Exost 08.08.21

[b] rodion [/ b], [b] ACE [/ b], I got a lot of pleasure, even playing the pad 360, by the way I can help with achives, if anyone needs it: D

T
The_Great_Anton 08.08.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] rodion [/ b], it would be great if they made a new castle in 2de in gorgeous HD with powerful HD sprites and cool animation. but let the novelties add to the gameplay [/ quote]

+1. We would have released 2D-Castlevania for Live / PSN, and everyone would be happy.

B
Beloved and respected by 08.08.21

I went through the built-in Dracula X on the PSP and got a lot of fun and the GREATEST delight, I still wonder how I could have missed it on the first ply

E
Exost 08.08.21

[b] Everyone's beloved and respected [/ b], The name RICHTER in the choice of the player's name, if any, then you can completely play for Richter to the end!

B
Beloved and respected by 08.08.21

[b] Exost [/ b], so it is present in the version that was shoved into Dracula X, or who was not on PSX?
And if there is, then you can select it in the game menu itself before starting, how will you go through the current game?

g
grasa 08.08.21

Is there a built-in symphony of the night in Dracula x on the PSP? : eek: