3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 08.08.21 12:23 am

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

Developer - Suda 51 / Grasshopper Manufacture

Publisher - Marvelous

Genre - Action

Engine - Unreal Engine 4

Platform - Nintendo Switch

Release date - 2018

ZCtloNW.jpg

On the new directive, a new No more heroes from the courts was announced! The game uses anryl 4. The developers will somehow integrate 6 popular indies into the game, including hotline Miami. and there will be bosses from these games.

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes from Suda51 and Grasshopper Manufacture: Seven years have passed since the events of No More Heroes, and The Bad is determined to exact his revenge on Travis Touchdown. Just like the original cult classic, players will have to battle through multiple punk-rock levels and defeat over-the-top bosses. Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch in 2018. More details about the game will be revealed in the future.

7 years after the events of NMH, The Bad dreams of revenge on Travis. Just like in the original game, players will fight on various levels in a punk rock style and defeat challenging bosses. The game will be released exclusively on Switch in 2018. More events to be revealed in the future

34 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arein 08.08.21

Grafon as in Killer is Dead, which is controversial.

And the indie collaboration raises questions and doubts.

A
ACE 08.08.21

Arein is not yet clear, but there are at least some textures here, and not everything is filled in black-red-brown like a killer from his grandfather

n
nagibator666 08.08.21

A very powerful Switch exclusive. 

T
TA_Rubedo 08.08.21

2 hours ago, ACE said:

On the new directive, a new No more heroes from the courts was announced!

Ships announced the game in January at the Switch event, it seems. There was just a development announcement and the name Travis Strikes again. But in fact, this was the announcement :)

large.jpg

Modified on August 30, 2017 by TA_Rubedo

G
Greidis 08.08.21

Divine sound in the trailer, who at least analyzed 1 dialogue entirely? The voices were recorded on the phone and then stuck on the trailer, without even aligning with the BGM and sound effects.

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

It seemed to me something like "You killed my daughter!" from the masked brow while Travis was killing the fourth wall.
If I didn't hear it, then the Bad Girl folder from the first one attacked him? (blonde daughter, bat folder).

I'm honestly not really in favor of traveling with indie games as a central theme. And the style seemed to be the same "shiny" as in KID. However, NMH has a lot in common with Hotline, if there is also something like SuperHot and other such indies, then in principle, count the games from one plate and they will get along just fine.

R
Rokudze 08.08.21

Lol, this is a style straight out of the second part, "fans". Killer is Dead is a little different, although I wouldn't mind it either.

The main thing is that the game should not be the ideological heir of the second one.

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

15 minutes ago, Rokudze said:

Lol, this is the style straight out of the second part

Yes, I don’t understand everything, both the first were passed on Wii (the second, if I’m not mistaken anywhere else and was not republished), so their inclinations were not particularly surprised. Well, everything shines right here, in other words, the GM is on the rise, the further along the games, the more acidic shades they have.

By the way, if the guy in the mask is really Daddy Bad Girl, then there is some new tradition to kill the first relatives of those killed in the last part, and guess which boss should appear 3 times purely for the sake of lulz, although there may even be 2 of them.

Modified on August 31, 2017 by Zenforso

U
Universe 08.08.21

Souda confirms collaboration with Shovel Knight

I'll be happy if one of the six indie games turns out to be Undertale.

Modified on September 2, 2017 by Universe

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

Masterpiece!

P
Pr8da21r 08.08.21

: troll_face_23:
You are not mistaken with the topic of the case?
We had the first two No More Heroes masterpieces, but not THIS

Modified on January 30, 2019 by Pr8da21r

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

I would like to see a couple of chips from TAS in the third part, just to coincide with what Suda was talking about when mentioning HMX3.

Travis needs powerful upgrades to cope with new bosses that will be no weaker than Thanos. Death Glove would be pretty useful to him, well, purely diversify the gameplay. TAS has the opposite problem of HMX, cool additional features with rotten combat at the root, while the initial set of Travis and the combo of the subsequent swords of norms, but they got boring quickly (there are not so many combos) and the battles were protracted, while the random bonuses were so-so, just such skills and a super scale rewarding skill were lacking. They would like to somehow unite it all and there will be one of the best action films in the genre.

The strangest thing is that the gameplay is painfully boring, but in order to take it out to normal, or at least a tolerable feeling that it was not quite sympathetic, again they had to learn from the guys with whom they initially started cooperation, if they were already doing arcade action with a top view, then it was necessary to make it as arcade as possible, tear off, so that you feel like a fish in water as it was in Furi and Hotline.

There were no complaints about the narrative, except that it is purely for fans, but this is not just an empty fan service, every now and then a true revelation slipped through the direct communication of the developer with the player. An unusual game, for which I love the Court.

S
SSpace 08.08.21

FCiKgOX.jpg

P
Piero 08.08.21

Pfff rubles for 300 God forbid to shove this in steam.

It's sad that such a gorgeous series came out here in this cheap bucket.

But this kind of sex used to be

S
SSpace 08.08.21

Piero Give the Court some money, he will continue : 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

S
SSpace 08.08.21

Thank you Pierrot !! 

K
Kotj 08.08.21

Now I don't even understand the movie with this game anymore. There would be no way to just make remasters of nmx1,2, and only then ask to buy these same remasters, because without good sales there can be no 3 parts.

As a result, Suda is releasing some kind of spin-off under the pretext "don't buy, I won't make part 3 for you!" and still does part 3 for 2020. Well, a genius, I guess.

Modified on June 12, 2019 by Kotj

L
Ligfip1 08.08.21

what shit it is

S
Stan277 08.08.21

I miss the Courts games so much that I even plan to buy this SHIT on ps4. In general, the three shadow of the damned - lollipop - killer is dead delivered unrealistic in their time. Then there were some oddities like let it die and this game. And you just need another original crazy single-coil game.

M
Manson 08.08.21

Suda51 took a look at Gamescom 2019, where he gave a rather interesting interview.

Catch the very chocolate:

- In No More Heroes III, Travis will bring down Thanos-level bosses.

- He and his team read a lot of reviews, follow the messages of fans on Twitter and Facebook. They take into account the wishes and criticism of NMH, but they also want to add a lot of themselves to the third part.

- Many characters will return.

- He really wants to work on the sequel to Lollipop Chainsaw, but there are problems with the publisher.

- Suda-san will not develop a sequel to Killer7. In his opinion, the story is told from beginning to end. However, he still hopes to release the full version of the game, not a stripped down one. A kind of Perfect Edition. What eventually entered the market is 1/3 of the whole idea. Fortunately, the full version is still on his personal computer. If Capcom approves, it will gladly get down to business.

- After No More Heroes 3, he would like to work on a completely new IP.

- “I need to win Final Fantasy” - Suda wants NMH to have more rewards than Final Fantasy.

- No More Heroes 3 is 50% complete.