3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 08.08.21 12:23 am

No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

Developer - Suda 51 / Grasshopper Manufacture

Publisher - Marvelous

Genre - Action

Engine - Unreal Engine 4

Platform - Nintendo Switch

Release date - 2018

ZCtloNW.jpg

On the new directive, a new No more heroes from the courts was announced! The game uses anryl 4. The developers will somehow integrate 6 popular indies into the game, including hotline Miami. and there will be bosses from these games.

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes from Suda51 and Grasshopper Manufacture: Seven years have passed since the events of No More Heroes, and The Bad is determined to exact his revenge on Travis Touchdown. Just like the original cult classic, players will have to battle through multiple punk-rock levels and defeat over-the-top bosses. Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes launches exclusively for Nintendo Switch in 2018. More details about the game will be revealed in the future.

7 years after the events of NMH, The Bad dreams of revenge on Travis. Just like in the original game, players will fight on various levels in a punk rock style and defeat challenging bosses. The game will be released exclusively on Switch in 2018. More events to be revealed in the future

34 Comments
Sort by:
M
Manson 08.08.21

On a stream for IGM Japan, Suda51 revealed some interesting details about No More Heroes 3.

- Travis is injured due to assassins attack at the end of the second DLC Travis Strikes Again.

- Will the killers add ratings, it is planned to tell later.

- The No More Heroes 1 and 2 release is still under discussion with Marvelous. 

- Suda51 ponders whether he should port the games or roll out full remasters.

- Confirmed the return of the characters Kimmy and Destroyman (at the time of No More Heroes 3 is now Final Destroyman).

- You shouldn't expect a lot of news about No More Heroes 3 before the end of the year. 

- No, there are no plans for TGS 2019.

- Kimmy is designed by Mari Simazaki (Bayonetta).

- Kimmy has a new katana that gives her a "magical girl" look. A bossfight with her, as they put it, can be described as "suda awesome". 

- Destroyman 3 has three different designs; 

- One of Travis' helper characters will arrive from the Travis Strikes Again DLC.

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

12 hours ago, Manson said:

Kimmy and Destroyman are confirmed to return

Expected and awesome at the same moment : McConaughey:: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

I was waiting for his return since the announcement of the third part. I suppose the third brother of the Helter Skelters will appear in the tutorial fight. : 57a8bd5b0d1ba_FROG5:

Modified on August 29, 2019 by Zenforso

M
Manson 08.08.21

Looks like we won't see a remaster of Shadows of the Damned : god3:

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

The first show of the gameplay of No More Heroes 3 at the New Game Expo was so Souda-style that it already got sick : 57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

That seems to be glad, but on the other hand I am grieving

A
Arein 08.08.21

6 minutes ago, Zenforso said:

That seems to be glad, but on the other hand I am grieving

: 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3: Ships as always).

d
dozensnake 08.08.21

ahahahaha

S
Stan277 08.08.21

Trolling Court level : 57a8bd5a80d7f_FROG3:

About the level of an interview with Sveri)

M
Manson 08.08.21

jmaRcMW.jpg

Z
Zenforso 08.08.21

Damn, if the first part is really transferred to the Switch, then I hope it will be complete with the second.

It will be a bomb : 57a8bd5b86f1c_FROG7:

M
Manson 08.08.21

I hope the motion control from Wii will be transferred to the joycon, although most likely the 360 ​​version will be ported.

A
Arein 08.08.21

Kapets hair looks pretty good, well, and Sylvia was disfigured that kapets, but now everyone has a controversial design ... (either the Suda is exhausted, or Ninka pushed ...)

A
Arein 08.08.21

d
delete 08.08.21

: 57a8bd5a0af02_FROG1:

data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe" data-controller = "core.front.core.autoSizeIframe"