3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirogo4ek 19.08.21 11:35 pm

What gaming now take up to 20k?

Hello everyone. What is now gaming on IPS, 144 Hz, 24 "(it won't fit on the table anymore) can I take? I would also like to have a frisink in it, a matrix with good color rendering and fast response, Full HD resolution is quite enough, I see no point in a higher resolution for 24 ". For the money 20 + 2 to the maximum.
52 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 19.08.21

Pirogo4ek

Viewsonic XG2405

.Chiken 19.08.21

Pirogo4ek Just a
few days ago, a friend took an AOC 27G2AE from me, at 27 inches (at 24 there will be AOC 24G2AE).
I have no idea what bit rate the matrix has and whether it is of high quality for IPS, because I only managed to sit behind it while I was setting up the system and turning on the frisink, but outwardly it looks good, the eye does not cut anything. A friend is happy as an elephant, so why not xD

I
IngwardIn 19.08.21

Pirogo4ek
13-15k Acer EI242QR, not IPS, VA, but good color rendering. Freesync is, 144Hz, HDR is not, response if you believe the description is 1ms. For fullhd 24 inches, this is the maximum, as people from the Internet say.))
I use this, everything suits me, perhaps this is the optimal solution for fullhd.

And for 20-22k, you can see something from 2k to 75Hz in the area, or 2k 100Hz and higher, or take a chance, I saw bloggers take and are happy.))

i
imitator26 19.08.21

I have LG UltraGear 27GL650F-B, quite a good monitor FreeSync / G-Sync compatible

B
Black future 19.08.21

I really wanted to finally use a 144Hz monitor, I bought an MSI optix g242 (ips, 23.8, adaptive sync) in dns - it cost 15 sput at a discount.
Well, what can I say, the first thing that caught my eye was good color rendering (the picture is bright and saturated), I am glad that the power button is separate from the joystick. So far, I have not found any shortcomings.
Ps noticed that now at 144Hz 60 fps feels like 30fps at the old 60 Hz.

F
Feimtan 19.08.21

24, 144Hz and IPS, in principle, you can take any

N
Ninio 28.08.21

so then people 24 "asks and half for 27" drowns, on which the pixel grid can be clearly visible, therefore for fhd I consider 24 "the optimal diagonal, not in all markets you can take xg2405, but I would also take this one, normal in quality monitor https://gamemag.ru/specials/156744/viewsonic-xg2405 - review, sorry about ELITE ALLY little information, it would be interesting to see it yourself

D
DikeyFive 28.08.21

Protocol10
Norm option and high-quality, fast matrix. Only not everywhere in stores it is. But the monitor is taken for games and there is no particular pleasure in watching a movie on such a diagonal, only if you sit in an armchair, and this is in the past.
For a comparison of models, you can see here https://www.displayspecifications.com/ru/comparison/90d6178197

P
Pirogo4ek 28.08.21

Ninio wrote:
ELITE ALLY
What is it? The monitor is kind of like I like it.
DikeyFive wrote:
Norm option and high quality, fast matrix. Only not everywhere in stores it is.
Right now I looked at YAM, he is there. True, a little more than 22k, but if it is really excellent, then I can add money.

N
Ninio 28.08.21

Pirogo4ek wrote:
What is it? The monitor is kind of like I like it.
a peripheral device for controlling monitors ©
DikeyFive wrote:
But the monitor is taken for games and there is not much pleasure to watch a movie on such a diagonal, the
main thing is that the monitor does not have a glaw, if it has something on any diagonal, then there is something to watch. And what is there in comparison? the second monitor on va immediately - not

D
DikeyFive 31.08.21

Pirogo4ek wrote:
True, a little more than 22k
And now I'm watching 20.800, in short, you need to seize the moment and where you can get discounts and you can take the norms for not expensive.
Ninio wrote: the
second monitor on va right away - not
Yes, he is on va, he just took for comparison what was offered here. And they also have a difference of 6 bits + frc for a viewer and 8 bits for aoka, will there be a big difference in the picture? Or you can't compare the difference between such matrices?

P
Pirogo4ek 31.08.21

Ninio wrote:
Peripheral device for controlling monitors ©
Clearly understandable.

Ninio wrote: the
main thing is that the monitor does not have a glaw, if it is, then on any diagonal it is so-so to look at something. And what is there in comparison? the second monitor on va at once - not
As far as I know, the gloue effect can be, but it is visible, for example, from below. Naturally, I will not look at the monitor from below.
DikeyFive wrote:
And now I'm watching 20.800, in short, you need to seize the moment and where are the discounts and you can get the norms for not expensive.
I won't get poorer if I buy it for 1k more.

N
Ninio 31.08.21

DikeyFive wrote:
And they also have a difference of 6 bits + frc for a Vyusonic, but for aoka of 8 bits, will there be a big difference in the picture?
if it says somewhere that it is purely 8 bits, it still does not say that it is, it is necessary either to know the exact name of the matrix or to watch how the monitor displays the gradients, if normal, then the difference will not be visible, that's all, especially for those who take the monitor for entertainment, or work not related to the need for accurate color reproduction

R
Ryazancev 31.08.21

I will write like this. That honest 10Bits per channel (RGB) or 8 + frc - there is a difference even with similar coverage parameters of the color space (About 100% sRGB). But objectivity is in doubt due to the glossy finish of the 10-bit model. The ten-byte glossy picture has a nicer color - this is noticeable! 6 bits + frc are also suitable for playing. Developers are already trying to convey the mood with the help of color gamma, and it turns out well in most cases. Our perception adjusts to specific monitors and TVs and everything becomes a matter of habit, and this Basic habit already gives the perception of the difference between different Games (and other color content) within the same device.
But to work on color content, you need more of a consumer segment, tk. you need maximum accuracy to create, which will then slide through the consumer segment. Otherwise, the color error will increase and in fact we will see a piece of shit.

P
Pirogo4ek 08.09.21

Ninio wrote:
if it says somewhere that it is purely 8 bits, it still does not say that it is, you need to know the exact name of the matrix or watch how the monitor displays the gradients, if it is normal, then the difference will not be visible, that's all, especially for those who takes a monitor for entertainment, or work that is not related to the need for accurate color
reproduction For games, it seems to me that it does not matter whether it has natural colors or not, on the contrary, in games you need acidic bright colors and contrast, as it seems to me.
Ryazancev here I am about the same. I don't see any reason to look for a monitor with the most accurate color reproduction and full coverage of all color spaces. I will play on it and sometimes sit in the browser.

D
DikeyFive 08.09.21

Pirogo4ek wrote:
I will play on it and sometimes sit in the browser.
Then you have to take it if the goals are set, and he suits them without any problems. And with viewing angles from the ips matrix and vidos, you can easily watch or connect a set-top box.
Here is a review on it, study it

N
Ninio 08.09.21

Pirogo4ek
what's good about "acidic and very bright colors" in this case, you can joke and say that you need then a monitor with normal HDR that will be able to twist gamma and contrast, by the way, according to the review, finally the camera was set normally, and it is clear that there is no glow blackcrash. That's just the brightness of 250 nits, for "acid" colors it is not enough, but for normal colors it is

P
Pirogo4ek 08.09.21

Ninio wrote:
what is good about "acidic and very bright colors" in this case, you can joke and say that you need a monitor with normal HDR that will be able to twist gamma and contrast, by the way, according to the review, finally the camera was set normally, and it is clear that there is no glow is not blackcrash. That's just the brightness of 250 nits, for "acidic" colors it's not enough, but for normal
colors, I meant that I don't need a monitor with accurate color reproduction and full coverage of all color spaces for games. With regards to the subject, the XG2405 seems to suit me, but I still want to look at it live in order to determine exactly.

N
Ninio 08.09.21

Well, according to the subject, the XG2405 has a SRGB color gamut of 120%, that is, it is quite possible not only to play but also work on it, the more the panel is normal not bent, of course you need to check it live, visually everyone is looking for what image they like best

D
DikeyFive 14.09.21

Ninio wrote:
well, on a subject, the XG2405 has a 120% SRGB color gamut, that is, it is quite possible not only to play but also to work
on it. Here the text will not float like on va. But why is this vertical flipping, where can it be used in home use?