3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Donec 19.08.21 11:38 pm

Performance increase v2 (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Maybe you will come here rn ----- rn continue the discussion here rnlink to the previous topic
145 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

Guys, help a friend. After all overclocking, his computer does not start. He says that he squeaks like a cop siren.

G
GH_o_ST 19.08.21

Your friend was overclocking. Let him try to remove all overclocking to standard parameters. Otherwise, let the computer change !!!

G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

How to reset BIOS settings? He already tried Insert, it does not help.

G
Gr1nGo 19.08.21

It's very simple, you need to click on the button next to which it says "load optimal settings ..." or something like that ... "load default ..." for example ... and do not forget to save before exiting the BIOS settings ...

G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

No, the computer does not get to the BIOS, just a dark screen and then it starts beeping. Well, although he already took the computer to the man who sold it to him.

T
Tiger 19.08.21

2 Gregory DornPull out the battery on the mother and reinsert it. How many times beeps and how (short or long)? I'll tell you what's the matter. Nn2 Alln put your asis here, we will communicate. My asya - 324537753

G
GH_o_ST 19.08.21

Here is my ICQ: n288-476-369

G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

Mine is 287-085-671. * cut out, offtopic * rn My friend was told that his motherboard had turned off, but right now it already works without problems.

T
Tiger 19.08.21

And right now, everywhere under AGP you will not find more than a simple X800 ... in rare cases, very rare - 6800 GT. And so one 6200, 6600 (thanks for having it), X1300, 5600, 5200, Radeon 9000 and that's it ...

G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

Guys, what can you say about Zhifors 5500.nn And here's another problem for you (even five) 1. What is Light Scribe direct labeling technology? N2. What company invented and developed LightScribe technology? N3. What is the essence of EZ-DUB technology? N4. What is the essence of SMART-BURN technology? N5. What is the essence of VAS technology? NHelp to solve them, please, otherwise I can't get to the bottom of something.

G
GH_o_ST 19.08.21

LightScribe is a technology for applying images to the surface of a disc (the one that is shiny)

G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

Pasiba is big, there are still four left.

T
Tiger 19.08.21

http://www.compdoc.ru/news/index.php?n_id=354 - this is the problem number 3. Good luck to win!

T
Tiger 19.08.21

VAS (Vibration Absorbtion System) - vibration absorption system.

T
Tiger 19.08.21

Smart-Burn is a buffer overflow protection system during recording.

G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

Thank you Sextasy, you are helping me out a lot. NWell, here is the full version of the questionnaire, so far I only know the answer to the first one. NIn what year did LiteON's optical drives division become an independent company? NWhat name and where is LiteON's headquarters located? NWhat is Light Scribe? direct labeling technology? nWhich company invented and developed LightScribe technology? nWhat is the essence of EZ-DUB technology? nWho is LiteON's main OEM partner as a manufacturer of optical drives? nWhat brand is LiteON exclusive partner for manufacturing and marketing ODD products? nWhat is LiteON's place in the world in the production of optical drives? nWhat is the essence of SMART-BURN technology? nWhat is the essence of VAS technology? nWhat optical drive format did LiteON support:HD-DVD or Blu-Ray? NDoes LiteON make notebook drives?

T
The hammer 19.08.21

Kick-ass questions here !!! mdaaaaa ................... in short it will be good if you buy 6600 from gigabytes and overclock it! I overclocked my mother's 6600Gt from 500 / 900n to 586/999.

T
The hammer 19.08.21

2 sextazynInformation about the frequencies of video cards of the GeForce 7900nn series Asian sources have already announced that the video cards GeForce 7900 GTX and GeForce 7900 GT will be announced on March 9, and will have competitive prices. Last night, the Singapore site VR-Zone finally published information about the frequency characteristics of these video cards. So, so far there is no confirmed information that the GeForce 7900 GTX will have 32 pixel pipelines, and the GeForce 7900 GT - 24 pixel pipelines. Meanwhile, memory frequencies and characteristics have already been determined: nnGeForce 7900 GTX -> 650/1600 MHz, 512 MB GDDR-3 memory with 1.1 ns access time; nGeForce 7900 GT -> 450/1320 MHz, 256 MB GDDR-3 memory with a sampling time of 1.4 ns. n This information is very important for a preliminary estimate of the frequency potential. First of all, we can see that the video card GeForce 7900 GT can be overclocked from 450 to 650 MHz on the chip, if there are no obstacles like a lower voltage on the core. Colleagues suppose that the difference in the level of performance and price between the GeForce 7900 GT and the GeForce 7900 GTX will be quite noticeable, which will only increase the attractiveness of overclocking. The 7900 still has some overclocking headroom. The video card GeForce 7900 GT will be equipped with 1.4 ns memory, which will be able to operate at frequencies up to 1400 MHz DDR and higher. However, the reference to the memory sampling time when determining the frequency potential cannot be objective. Generally, if overclocking is not held back by low supply voltages, Samsung GDDR-3 memory easily overclocks beyond the access time limits. Finally, colleagues report that the GeForce 7900 GTX will outperform the Radeon X1900 XTX in most benchmarks. In theory, nVidia was not going to release a new video card for the sake of a different result))))) The only question is how much you have to pay for the right to own "the new fastest video card". The Radeon X1900 XTX costs $ 649, and once again nVidia is tempted to raise the price above that mark. Hopefully the pricing information for GeForce 7900 series graphics cards will be released soon. Nn Source: http: //overclockers.run Now what do you say ?? nVidia was not going to release a new video card for the sake of a different result))))) The only question is how much you have to pay for the right to own "the new fastest video card". The Radeon X1900 XTX costs $ 649, and once again nVidia is tempted to raise the price above that mark. Hopefully the pricing information for GeForce 7900 series graphics cards will be released soon. Nn Source: http: //overclockers.run Now what do you say ?? nVidia was not going to release a new video card for the sake of a different result))))) The only question is how much you have to pay for the right to own "the new fastest video card". The Radeon X1900 XTX costs $ 649, and once again nVidia is tempted to raise the price above that mark. Hopefully the pricing information for GeForce 7900 series graphics cards will be released soon. Nn Source: http: //overclockers.run Now what do you say ??

T
Tiger 19.08.21

I'm happy for Nvidia. I'm telling you that I'm not a fan of either ATI or Nvidia, which is cooler and I like it. Also, we haven't seen real tests. Let's wait and see. And what my colleagues said there does not convince me. Tests, diagrams - and then I'll say - YES, Nvidia is just mega !! Provided that the price is also normal.

T
Tiger 19.08.21

Grigory Dor, I don't even know what to say. I said everything I knew. And then I don’t know. Did you ask the Internet? In my opinion, they asked too difficult questions, for such questions a wheelbarrow must be given !! Mlyn, in "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" the questions are easier, and there options are given! And the prize is cooler there!