3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Donec 19.08.21 11:38 pm

Performance increase v2 (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2005))

Maybe you will come here rn ----- rn continue the discussion here rnlink to the previous topic
145 Comments
Sort by:
T
The hammer 19.08.21

Yes to: http://battlefront.3bb.ru/index.phpn Check in and we'll talk.

G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

Gigabyte GeForce 6200 AGP 128/128 - I want to buy this vidyuha for myself, if you don't know exactly whether the conveyors will be unlocked or not, it's just a pity to throw 66 bucks away.

T
The hammer 19.08.21

Here !!! this card is just right! And they can not be unblocked because of the hands of the priests! Damn, go to my forum! I even created a theme there!

T
Tiger 19.08.21

Ideal, by the way, for this card. More simply created to unlock. so grab and run.

G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

Well, thank you guys, so I'll take it tomorrow. In the review, they wrote that after the BIOS firmware from 6600, Palitovskaya managed to overclock Sparkle to 500/700, so I have 2 questions: n1. Gigabytes also need to flash BIOS? N2. Do you need to change the cooling? NS. Hammer, I'm sorry, tomorrow I'll buy a vidyuhu, then I'll come and register, otherwise there was no time today.

G
GH_o_ST 19.08.21

Well done for stopping at 6200nZY In an article on overclockers.ru about the conversion of 6200 to 6600, there was just a gigabyte version!

T
The hammer 19.08.21

2 grigory dorn1 I don’t know, the BIOS never flashed! N2 of course! Buy ZALMAN VF700Cu or VF700ALCU (if there’s not enough money left) VF700Cu I bought for 928 rubles, VF700ALCU cost 700 rubles.n3 ok! When there’s time then come in

T
Tiger 19.08.21

Grigory Dorn1) Yes, we must. Everywhere it is necessary, and this vidyaha is no exception. N2) Not obligatory. If, of course, you are going to overclock it INSUALLY after the alteration, then change the cooling system, and for normal overclocking, the cooler that hangs on it will be enough. Well, if there is completely passive cooling, then buy at least some kind of ragged cooler for video cards (do not forget the thermal paste to it, I recommend AlSil-3 from the cheapest, it suits me), if there is no budget left at all, and if it remains , then take what The Hammer advised - good coolers. And the passive at 6600 is the slow kill of the vidyah.

G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

Bios of which company needs to be flashed (and, in general, explain why, if the 6200 has the same frequencies as the 6600). ... NS. GOATS from the company said that it will be only tomorrow, I wonder what they will say tomorrow.

G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

Well, I told you - I'm calling today, they say that it is out of stock and it is not known when it will be. Maybe it will be possible to buy through the Russian Internet - shop.

T
The hammer 19.08.21

I do not understand ?? you have no markets in your city ?? or boutiques ??

G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

Here, imagine. In short, if you want to buy a vidyuhi - no money, you can - no vidyuhi.

T
The hammer 19.08.21

yeah this is the law of meanness! for example, I asked you to come to the forum to me to come, but you didn’t go! (((((

T
Tiger 19.08.21

Grigory DornIn general, in addition to frequencies in the video card, there are also pipelines ... if you did not know .... then they are the main factor in the speed of the video card. In 6200 there are 4, in 6600 there are 8. Change from any company, but preferably for a Gigabyte one - From Sparkle or from Gigabyte itself .... see the current so that the frequencies coincide .... otherwise you will overclock the overclocked BIOS, this may have a bad effect on vidyahe.

G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

That's it, I'm on the forum at this address http: //this****life.3bb.ru/post.php? Tid = 25. But even if we all crawl there, I hope we will visit our good old Playground sometimes.

G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

Guys I have a new problem, or rather not a new one, I just did not pay attention. In short, as I already wrote in my Seleron 1.7, I overclocked it to 2036. At first everything was fine, but now in games the tempo can reach 65-70. I have some kind of Winner Cooler on the process, it turns about 5800-6200 rpm. What can I do, can I get a percentage, clean everything, re-smear thermal paste (I have never done this before) or will I have to buy a new cooler?

T
Tiger 19.08.21

In short, first of all, cha Celeron on the Wilamette core is the very first core for P4 .... he warmed himself like an ass !!! So plus your overclocking ... it's hot. And the cooler at cha, I'm sorry, kanechna - atstoy ... even if you disassemble, rip everything out there to a shine and then smear everything again (with a thin layer, do not smear with a thick one) ... then the temperature will not drop much ... another cooler ... and a good paste, since I'm almost sure that there is graphite grease there (you already took a computer in the assembly?) - and this grease is just bullshit by itself.

T
The hammer 19.08.21

2 Grishan Just be sure to fix the PCI / AGP voltage at 66/33 or whatever you have in the standard ........... otherwise, besides the hard, you will also lose hard! I once got burned on this! "
" 1080508

G
Grigory Dor 19.08.21

And what kind of cooler should I buy. And here's another question: what paint can be used to paint plastic or metal so that it does not rub off?

T
Tiger 19.08.21

2 Grigoriy Dorn I won't tell you anything about the paint, because I don't know. But about a cooler ... in general, buy a Zalman or any other one with a copper coin at the place of contact with the process (just not Cooloer Winner and Cooler Master) - how much money is enough. Well, if there is a lot of money, then buy a completely copper cooler. And by the way, what's your socket?