3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zewer 04.11.19 03:20 am

The most powerful weapon in the game! (Dark Souls 3)

A great axe of dragon slaying!
Spoiler
53 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raibow Bitard 04.11.19

You have until this procedues, I'll have time 2 Backstab to do.
This will not avoid only the really nerdy people.

Z
Zewer 04.11.19

Raibow Bitard
come see me on the pirates and cestui

R
Raibow Bitard 04.11.19

Zewer
No, thank you, I have a license.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 04.11.19

Zewer
As for pirates is the case with kitakami?

Z
Zewer 04.11.19

iNfantry Noob
I'm not playing a cartoon, no idea!
just master the game, so on sale to buy litsuhu

L
LightoFF 04.11.19

Zewer
Pve on bosses with this weapon is not very convenient. Better Jorma Machete or Axe of the black knight.

N
Navaron 04.11.19

in pvp I often see this axe

A
AleXStein 04.11.19

LightoFF
the best one is the sword of darkness.for the power of the Persians the masthead weapons

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 04.11.19

Axe of the black knight is the best weapon for damage. Personally, she saved me more than once. General parameters not found. With full pumping, strength and 40 dexterity 35 - damage of about 700.

U
U212 04.11.19

And if you are a magician\cleric\pirik or just speed Yes dexterity one rocked it all covered

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 04.11.19

AleXStein
The sword of darkness. Oh, Yes. I love it. He, along with the axe is my salvation. Especially with quenching in sophistication, as are strength and agility. Cool thing. Favorite sword. Quick, lethal, and comfortable. Everything for happiness.

a
alexzet3 04.11.19

AleXStein
from one-handed-Yes!two-handed is not really yuzal

D
Devill666 04.11.19

THURISAZ
Hey guys, yeah. because stocks with the balance. yeah, yeah
predicting the fixes and rebalance this game.

D
Devill666 04.11.19

in General, the guy is handsome. he listened to my advice about the rings, and so on. with the previous video, he already 2 rings useful put . boy. the workload is less than 70% do. to download the stats agility-strength above 45-50 it makes no sense. and it's time to stop dragging the bones return to the end of the game somehow. and so well done . Neformal 160+ it is unclear why. now you mega nagibatorov and all the mobs on your pirates are afraid of you)

B
Brian Griffin 04.11.19

hospade. found a powerful weapon. to me, hundreds of them invaded and went after the first attack on the entire stahma (enforcer sword of darkness in force, the trickster ricardova rapier in agility)

G
Gutseen 04.11.19

Devill666
the sword of darkness is not what fixes does not need a weapon purely for VERY close combat.

but estok tanahat in the trash

M
Marty52 04.11.19

Gutseen
the sword of darkness is not what fixes does not need a weapon purely for VERY close combat.
Have you seen his range? And the damage it seen? This is the most unbalanced straight sword in the game. Besides, unlike ordinary long sword, the stamina when you use the sword of darkness is missing only one shot less. Now, if he has the endurance to dry more, then it would be fine.

but estok tanahat in the trash
It goes without saying. But I think that would be better if they just brought back the old mechanics of poise.

Z
Zewer 04.11.19

Devill666
I'm playing on NG++ and there I'm scared of the mobs, but they are not me

G
Gutseen 04.11.19

Marty52
while greatsword at LEAST to the level of the +5 Sword of the Persecutor is not apnut (most of them from the bottom, what it is necessary to look speed not kompensiruet damage) to anyone not shit anything other than the Sword of Darkness +10 (izsk)
panimaish?

and if you start to cut only fit for ng+ (and beyond) the sword for power, PSNI quickly napoddat stats back.
Neher

Devill666
today with 2 sanbra caught invad pirates

M
Marty52 04.11.19

Gutseen
panimaish?
So this is just a joke and that other weapons simply don't need. Therefore, it is considered unbalanced, so it needs to cut. And the best way, in my view, is to increase the cost of stamina on hit. But the sword of darkness is the beginning. There are weapons far more unbalanced. Famous Estok. And while I can bring back system stability, meaning no heavy weapons. By the way, this is the old system present in the game. Dude some of the Incentive created a topic, which reveals some details with regards to this case. It turns out that in the game code there is a parameter responsible for POIs. By default it is zero. If set unit, then the balance starts to work the same as before in the series. But it so, lyrical digression.

and if you start to cut only fit for ng+ (and beyond) the sword for power, PSNI quickly napoddat stats back.
He's not the only one. There are other good arwiki force. I now see the point in using halberds of Gandira. Yes, a lot of weapons in fact, if we are talking about Pve.