3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zewer 04.11.19 03:20 am

The most powerful weapon in the game! (Dark Souls 3)

A great axe of dragon slaying!
Spoiler
53 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 04.11.19

Gutseen
XS , quietly playing pvp with greitaja fuuma and 80 percent of fights go out a winner .

G
Gutseen 04.11.19

Marty52
I now see the point in using halberds of Gandira. Yes, a lot of weapons in fact, if we are talking about Pve.

in CQC it in the ass, the dancer of her ass, on *any boss with more/less quick animation and 360 degree museom*

heavy weapons put a thick bolt, meta 3rd arc - Shield + sword

gloccc

with greitaja fuuma
this is where you're such pussies that find? in the fight club?
showered with dung pies, but the knives and find fuuma while the opponent does not die (either double Avelino spirality, Parasiva dark magic)

O
Ogyr4ig 04.11.19

Swords dancers have quite a good article and very well upset the balance of the mobs. Inflict 3 damage types. In pve fine. For pvp two handed grip sweeping too-slow, one-handed bit short. But spam R1 will do.

M
Marty52 04.11.19

Gutseen
in CQC it in the ass, the dancer of her ass, on *any boss with more/less quick animation and 360 degree museom*
Well, can't argue with that.

heavy weapons put a thick bolt, meta 3rd arc - Shield + sword
But I do not agree. In Pvp with the strands in General is quite simple to drag, but with light weapons is not so: the range does not allow.

D
Dzhoel Miller 04.11.19

In General, the most powerful weapon is the Great sword (don't remember the exact name, a huge two-handed sword) will kill with two strikes almost everyone, if you have skill of course...

G
Gutseen 04.11.19

Marty52
the bands in the current view will be to drag to the unsealing the first primarially to parry everything

Z
ZOMBIEHERRO 04.11.19

Egor Kadesky
Points to distribute on a new try.

M
Miniralka 04.11.19

the flame of Pyromania

s
snayper2013 04.11.19

Damn it, how to defeat rapiro-PI***s? even with the armor of Havel the Rock, holding only 2 shots, the third balance is reset, try to hit it the creature escapes and shit under the feet of the bombs, trying to hit misses because of the rifts, all you have to inflict 3 hits and no stamina, ECTACO-PI**PY enough 3 roll and remain forces you to stab twice, what to do?

G
Gutseen 04.11.19

snayper2013
spears Doran

S
Sergey 82 04.11.19

Use the Drying pole - the longest katana in the game. Very good ratio weight - speed - damage. At +10 with 40 agility and 20 strength, damage 420 and bafeda. An attack on a strong attack at range, like a spear. In theory, the disadvantage, in practice, never broke from the fire to the fire.

A
Awesome Bro 04.11.19

Gutseen
With strands of fun to play if you prilovchilis and bosses in the knockout to send.

By the way, where you can throw skill points at the first passage?

S
Sergey 82 04.11.19

Vasilijs Koltukins
Join the Covenant Fingers rose garden. Covenator can be reborn up to five times per game. Instead, you need to give a pale tongue.

A
Awesome Bro 04.11.19

Sergey 82
Thank you

S
Syahou Dun 04.11.19

LVL 90 - bend with a Sword of the knights Latrice - 40 strength, 40 dexterity - Depth deacons puts in one hit - the crowd falls at the time, the giants just didn't notice, in the first phase of the boss Legion - scored with one of the series.

Sword fast, long, elegant moveset. The sword of darkness didn't like - looks shorter and gets to late, dunno shorter.

D
DenDi333 04.11.19

SAHO Dun wrote:
LVL 90 - bend with a Sword of the knights Latrice -
You can read more where is the sword?

L
LightoFF 04.11.19

DenDi333
It drops from knights.

D
Dron_Ur 04.11.19

snayper2013
I agree, zadolbali. Invade someone there or damn rapidity or 100,500 phantoms with the host. Once 3 things, well this is the correct way to play DS.

s
snayper2013 04.11.19

Dron_Ur
Ha. Just invaded a guy, he met me, I bowed and he, too, began to fight, I a few strokes blew his 90% health, he jumped, drank estus and scored me with friends phantoms lol

S
Syahou Dun 04.11.19

Had still to take the sword of darkness damage and stunlock of course decide easily farmleigh Golden winged knights on the roof of the Archive

With the sword of darkness for the soul of ash - went hard, took Estok with the second call has finished it off, spat degenerated into the Pyromancer killed the second time in easy)