3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Proshedshiy bezdnu 04.11.19 03:20 am

Your expectations (Diablo 4)

On blizkon 2019 broom announced Diablo 4, popping out in-game content and a great brand cinematic. A record with the demo and three presented classes. The visual style is clearly reminiscent of the second part. Will also need to have a permanent connection to the Internet, both in the top three. The feelings is the Witcher 4 from the world of classic action/rpg and most of the mechanic from diablo3.
36 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winnie-the-Pooh 04.11.19

Yet, judging from what I saw, buy.

M
MAX_x5.452 04.11.19

And this is a new part ? If on Android it is still all right,but for the year 2020 so all graphene outdated , the same Titan quest looks a little worse , and he went out PTS for a long time.Well, a little better than the third part.Odd not really like that, looks is secondary

H
Halkbigus 04.11.19

I would like to see the interpretation of the second part on the modern rails. Third as it is not really gone, we want something more than the old.

d
darkpromo 04.11.19

What to expect, veterans of the series long gone, did not make it to 2 parts

W
Werewolf1986 04.11.19

Looking forward to the game, buy it 100%.

S
StormX07 04.11.19

Your expectations

That was the official gamepad support Xbox, DualShock with all buttons on the PC.
On a gamepad is hardcore

R
Richards 04.11.19

MAX_x5.452
there is not graphene, and the total gamma was harsh, no bright designs.

R
Richards 15.10.20

In short looked reviews and the gameplay itself, there will be something like an open location and in it players run, events grind with them and wet the world bosses, in short make a lute Korean mmo type desteni with a maximum of 40 level at the beginning of all well you have to understand for what exactly 40, in short not guys, they have already fucked off with this diablo 4, do not wait for what Wait for mmo grindan with running randoms around and killing your mobs. Better in d3 play or d2 in pixels look than in this play, perhaps I will skip this game.

P
Phoentice 15.10.20

As if twofold though I am sincerely glad of the 4 parts... and the cut to her but otherwise ...
1 - this craving necessarily all to cooperate I do not like, as if a non-falal one or a small company to 4 people and then at will, immediately not the army opposed the forces of evil and the play-off of one hero after some events, the collapse in his life (killed family) or his world ... and in general someone something to explain how to do such a pleasure. (Well not Total war it)
2 - PvP Kamon this game is about the battle against evil, want a pvp go to the mortal combat do not need to impose it on the developers, let the basis of the normal sawed game is not pro pvp!
3 - again simplification only attack and resilience ... it's not about the arithmetic you have, it's about your hidden mechanics who know the units (a simple example of the legendary stone ape speed, etc. you know yourself)
Well or the mechanics of the sorcerer jaded anywhere, when you need a piano , and knowledge of animation game and when they end and begin others ...
4 - portals and not variously saw caves with different effects that can be passed only by the company, ale and what about those who play one by one their majority !!!
5 - Auctions - I understand that you need money for content, in 3 parts there are wings and loops with an extremely low option of obtaining - but still getting, make them paid - like wanting to knock out go look for the search for 60-100r, and in the store pieces 50 options total 5 killer whales, as well as with wings another 5000 p. for 50 variants of 100p (saddle on a horse that is only out-of-the-way and the gameplay is not affected by 1 $50 views and colors) and you money and players will be happy.
6 - console ... Well, I do not know how there Hbox and PS4, but on the swich all hacked all the clothes, 150 in the second closed by any class in 30 seconds portal Karl !!! (Well, maybe because there's no need for a permanent nut)
7 - judging by the demo sorceress with her ball lightning-teleport will be in the top and again will be the only top and speedrunner ...
8 - why the sorcerer is only a girl, druid only a man, and the barbarian m.m.plus extras, what an injustice ...
9 - the development of crafts is a cool thought I like, but just not as in lineage....

x
xxxKROCKIxxx 15.10.20

In such games I prefer to play solo... Not on the network... if it's like the D3, it's MMO slag for me... that's my personal opinion, and someone's going to come in.

M
Mr IZI 15.10.20

krocki.
The solo will be available. Maybe there will be other players on the map during the session. As for me the opportunity to give a choice to the player goes in plus, combining solo with a party opens up new perspectives.

v
v-hlam 15.10.20

Past abyss
Solo that will be
Only top clothes will be shoved into such hellish dungeons that there is a choice
Pati or without top smoot

M
Mr IZI 15.10.20

v-hlam
Yes, along with the world's bosses. And, since singles have not yet got used to the idea of online, let's remember d2, where the top schmot with runes dredk only through online.

v
v-hlam 15.10.20

Past abyss
The problem here is not with the online, but with the fact that when the diablo goes solo
That was the atmosphere of dark fantasy (1 and 2 parts), where the hero single-handedly cut through the crowds of monsters to even more dangerous creatures, the first part even a little scarecrow.

At 4 all decided to cheat on the sake of the grind, party raids and world bosses

Why wait 2-3 years to play a copy of Lost Ark where it's all there's already 12 classes instead of 5 at the launch of the sea content from the clouds of islands

M
Mr IZI 15.10.20

v-hlam
Visually the proverbial atmosphere here is implemented at a new level. We'll see the infernal and various nasty mobs, too. There's nowhere darker.

v-hlam wrote:
At 4 all decided to cheat on the sake of the grind, party raids and world bosses
A small part of the players will go to the most raain. The rest will pass solo or quickly run into the party all the difficulties without losing anything.

m
maxpayen 15.10.20

I'll definitely buy it!!!!
Fan of all parts, passed several times)))))

F
Fildon 15.10.20

They write that, the creative director of the Witcher 3 game creates, now I'm in doubt, because The Witcher 3 can and good, but not regame and empty. In The Witcher 3, there's just nothing to do but plot.

w
william1992 15.10.20

Fildon
What about a million places of interest? Random and hidden quests? After all, the variability of the plot?

A
Adbraxas 15.10.20

Crazy liked the cinema shown at BlizzCon! We look forward to the game!

S
Sargarus 15.10.20

I do not expect to play already in Lost Arc and rejoice after this diabla from which I vomit already.