3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy Vercetti aka Tomver 20.08.21 12:07 am

Titles (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

After completing any GTA, consider it obligatory to watch the end credits to the end; without even leaving the room while they walk?
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew z 20.08.21

Of course! It's like watching a movie. One can feel pride in the past game and sadness)

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.08.21

After the movie, credits often appear on a black background, which is boring. But in games it's another matter;)

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 20.08.21

Yes I am watching.

S
Soad0409 20.08.21

I looked in CA, In Fable, In the prototype, and it seems like nowhere else.

G
GTAman 20.08.21

Always looking. This is a tradition.

L
Lightninggg 20.08.21

Of course I do, especially in SA I liked watching the whole of San Andreas with this music!)

G
GTAman 20.08.21

Moreover, I READ them :)

H
HUNTER_95 20.08.21

After GTA, I even watch the credits in films, and even manage to remember the actors)

K
King of GroovÑŠ 20.08.21

Yes, it is interesting to read at times who we owe for GTA =)

B
BJayDS 20.08.21

And I missed half.))

S
SANEKK 20.08.21

I read it for the first time. And when 2, 3 times passed already no.

S
ScaryFad 20.08.21

Naturally. This is a tradition. =)

G
GroveGreenLion 20.08.21

In GTA, whatever I read is interesting. Eh, I already know half of the Fates ...)

T
Tommy Vercetti aka Tomver 20.08.21

Did you have at least one GTA that you played once, but did not watch the credits? Or looked, but not completely?

A
Andrew z 20.08.21

This is a tradition. =)
+1

I also read everything.

Did you have at least one GTA that you completed, but did not watch the credits? Or looked, but not completely?
no, I read everything!

G
Grand theft aero 20.08.21

Until I see the Russians - = I will not finish, in GTA 4 I first watched, the Russians developed half of the game there (well, GTA 4 may be one tenth, but in the episodes, the soundtrack was picked up by our man, the graphics too ...)

a
ak-13 20.08.21

I watch after every game, not just after GTA

K
Kostya 45 20.08.21

Who interestingly inserted into the credits of GTA 3 such a feisty club that hollows, well, it does not fit in any way, it would be better that something like music when you enter the game.
And in the Weiss there is such sad music that I roared in sorrow, then I fell under the table and drank vodka for 2 months without restraint :(

J
John Lokk 20.08.21

Yes, the credits are nice to watch in GTA.

F
FlorentL3 20.08.21

It's nice to watch, but when you go through something 10 times you don't want to watch them