3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 20.08.21 12:14 am

Game Info (Beyond Good Evil 2)

The brilliant Beyond Good & Evil, which received very warm reviews from the press and players, but far from justifying the financial expectations of the publisher, may well still acquire a sequel, on which a bold cross was put before. In an interview, the creator of the project - Michel Ancel (Michel Ancel) - said that Beyond Good & Evil 2 has been at the preproduction stage for over a year, even though Ubisoft has not yet given the final go-ahead.
However, I really want to believe in the return of the charming Jade and the incredibly charismatic boar Paige right now. How are things on Planet Hillis? How is the rhino brothers business doing? Are the successors to Alpha Sections doing their job, and are there any? Have the evil Aliens been seen over the planet? We are waiting for answers, Mr. Ansel!
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angel_Trent 20.08.21

Beyond Good and Evil 2 in development!

Fall on your face, Michel Ancel fans! Sing hymns to the glory of the great Ubisoft, walk on your hands and start to celebrate the advent of the sequel Beyond Good and Evil frantically.
Yesterday the French publishing house revealed its cards. The second part of Beyond Good and Evil is indeed in development. And, apparently, for quite some time, since the laconic French not only confirmed the existence of the sequel, but also made a small intriguing announcement. At the Ubidays exhibition, which is currently taking place, a small teaser was shown in which the main heroine of the game Jade and the boar Paige (Uncle Pey'j) managed to light up against the backdrop of the desert.
Of course, now the life of fans of the original game should sparkle, because after five years, their beloved game is back. The only thing that spoils such a significant moment is the lack of any information about the sequel. Platforms, release date - better ask God. Perhaps he knows.
(c) Mumby

T
Tobacco 20.08.21

We are very happy that the wonderful game Beyond Good & Evil will receive a sequel. But with his recent statements, the head of Ubisoft, Yves Guillemot, has dampened our enthusiasm for this joyful occasion. He stated that the sequel to Beyond Good & Evil 2 is being made with the expectation of "a new generation that has just come to video games." Obviously, we are not talking about children who have grown up to play games and not about hardcore gamers, but about people who prefer to play kerchief solitaire at work. Yves remarked that they are looking to make the game "more accessible" because the previous installment was "probably a little tricky for the average gamer at the time." Of course, there was nothing difficult in Beyond Good & Evil.

“In those years we had a different audience. We had more hardcore gamers than casual gamers as we see it now. " Of course, many gamers, and most importantly, critics, loved Beyond Good & Evil. But the game was not a huge sales success, so Ubisoft is now looking to minimize the risks. Guilmeaux noted that they are trying to ensure that the widest possible audience can enjoy the game.

But let's not be too harsh on Ubisoft. It is worth noting that we do not yet know how much all these new "trends" will affect the gameplay of Beyond Good & Evil 2. In the end, making a sequel to a failed game is, I must say, a great feat.

Information taken from the site http://www.consolenewz.ru/

E
Everlock 20.08.21

Does anyone know what Platforms the game will be released on ???

H
HaWok 20.08.21

Continuation of the ingenious game, which has not yet been officially confirmed. I propose to remove this subject already, otherwise it is somehow wrong, comrades, or at least write what is confirmed))

P
Poltgeist 20.08.21

Well, let it be. The game is rial super, they love the addon, at least from seducing, they should release a new addon. Wears for 2 part. The game generally comes out, you yourself say.

V
Virt's leg 20.08.21

Obviously, we are not talking about children who have grown up to play games and not about hardcore gamers, but about people who prefer to play kerchief solitaire at work. Yves remarked that they are looking to make the game "more accessible" because the previous installment was "probably a little tricky for the average gamer at the time." Of course, there was nothing difficult in Beyond Good & Evil.

Well, okay. Jade will now be with big tits, enemies are dying from the words "Bang-bang", and pearls are falling in tons. But gra-a-a-fika, ugh. Well, let's see.

L
LOS01 20.08.21

I learned about the game from this video
http://rutube.ru/tracks/1881518.html?v=083d0f4804a72c214aab757f10cdeee5
vaashe video is awesome, I hope the game will be no worse, better than an assassin!

N
Nemesis 20.08.21

http://kotaku.com/5246177/is-this-new-beyond-good--evil-2-footage?skyline=true&s=i

here the quality is slightly better. The video is gorgeous, although it is clear that it is staged.

s
sta] [fish 20.08.21

It looks like a scripted scene ... But it seems like on the game engine ... a good grafon will be ... class + also Assassin ... cool, cool ... I recently installed the first part again ... I go slowly =)

V
Virt's leg 20.08.21

Chot did not understand who was shooting at her, then ... on the planet it seems like they are armed with lasers and power hammers, and here the cops are with a firearm .. O_o

M
MonkeyMonk 20.08.21

The video is awesome. I hope Yubi does not screw up everything as it was with the second edge of the headlights! Still, "there must be something sacred on this earth" ...
Give Wayond Good and Evil 2 on an Orthodox platform! Give it this year! You give a cool game with more responsive controls! (The only serious drawback of the original in my opinion).

D
DomRomNic 20.08.21

If Alix Vance, that is, ugh! Jade (Reidmond - haha!) Will not bypass the Korean-Chinese platform, then the licensed copy will not hide from my money!

Why did the new Prince not please everyone? The fact that she does not carry stocks of sand in her pants and the fact that in the alphabet of the passage of the game the letters can be rearranged, or the balls do not like, so this is Elika's favorite delicacy, from which she does not get fat!

And let the new Beyond Good & Evil be casual like a Prince, which is just beyond the line of good and evil;) And you need hardcore, where every wrong action can be fatal - pick up a matchhouse without glue)))

M
MYPAH4A 20.08.21

hurt ... this is something in between AC2 and BGE ... it looks super, the main thing is that the gameplay is not screwed up

t
tAlisa 20.08.21

development paused :: :(

p
polyhedral 20.08.21

in short, we are waiting for x ... er, we are waiting for a long time ... we are all waiting ... we are waiting for a long time for x..e..r ..

N
Naruto7 20.08.21

I hope for E3 at least a little shtoto new show!

N
Naruto7 20.08.21

Ancel: Beyond Good & Evil 2 is still in development.
Good news for everyone: Beyond Good & Evil 2 is definitely alive and awake. The creator of the series, Michel Ancel, speaking at a conference in Montpellier (south of France) about the game, spoke about his big plans for the project and that he wants as few people as possible to participate in the development of the game. He says that the smaller the team, the more creative work.
At the same time, this means that we will not see the game on store shelves for a long time.
He also stated that the game will have a branching storyline with "multiple endings", which is not an easy task for a small team.
In addition to that, Ancel has plans to create and release a program capable of creating free games. However, unlike Rayman Origins, which will also have a similar program after the release - Beyond Good & Evil 2 will support full 3D. And this, according to Ancel, makes the development process much more difficult.

V
Vertipopes 20.08.21

The video is really beautiful, but I strongly doubt that in the game you can also dashingly parkour in the terrain, although they did a great AC 2.

But damn if these freaks continue to make games in the style of Splinter Cell Conviction, then you should not hope for a normal continuation.

N
Naruto7 20.08.21

Beyond Good & Evil 2 is still in development
Ubisoft President Yves Guillemot said that work on Beyond Good & Evil 2 has never stopped, and the team continues to work hard on the game.
Speaking to Kotaku at gamescom, Guillemot told the site that the game would be "great."
"We are still working on the game. Most importantly, our current project will be great."
"Michel Ansel's intention is to release something really exciting. But everyone better be patient."
Guillemot said Ubisoft had mixed feelings about the original, as the game had great reviews but poor sales.
"I would say the game was very well appreciated by the people who played it," Guillemot said.
"But we didn't have enough fans at launch. It wasn't until some time later that the game became recognized."
With Beyond Good & Evil 2, Guillemot expects the huge hype that has been around the game for a long time, and is likely to have a big impact on sales.
Let's hope this news makes people a little happier, even if they've been waiting for ages.
http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/19/beyond-good-evil-2-still-being-developed/

M
MYPAH4A 20.08.21

Ubisoft no longer know what to say. PR, untwist. But there is no game anyway. :(