3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katanar 28.08.21 12:00 am

What games should every gamer play?

Not just games that you like, but the most breakthrough, hit games that you shouldn't miss at all. I'll start with myself, this is Skyrim, the Witcher 3, this is from a more modern one.
27 Comments
Sort by:
k
kurskiy 28.08.21

Those that are, first of all, close to him.

m
massoffka 28.08.21

Katanar
PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS.

D
DarKain_PYA 28.08.21

Heroes 3 and Minesweeper

r
requiemmm 28.08.21

Steam will pile up modern goodness for him in the recommendations, you can't wash it off, so he must familiarize himself, if not with the origins of genres, then at least with some of their outstanding representatives. There are not very many of them, RPGs have Wizardry 8, Ultima 7, Fallout 1-2, Gothic 1-2, Morrowind, Kotor and Baldur`s Gate.
For strategies, these are Heroes, Dune and Starcraft. Arcade races have Carmageddon, NFSU and Flatout. Doom shooters, Wolfenstein 2001, Flashpoint and FEAR. The simulators Silent Hunter 3, Il-2 Sturmovik and Kharkiv 42. Zhrpg ... phew, even xs, but I would not recommend Finals, too much grind ... probably just look at Grandia 2, for a general understanding of how the rabbit hole is deep :))) And so, Diablo 1-2, something from Souls, Freelancer, well, that's enough, 80 percent of all games are similar to the above.

M
Metalist1925 28.08.21

Booze

S
SAUSAGE 28.08.21

Fallout 3

K
Kvasilich 28.08.21

Katanar
Considering that Skurim and Gervant are the last 3 numbered parts of the game series, it would be more correct to mention the franchises as a whole, that is, The Elder Scrolls (at least starting with Morr) and all three Witchers (+ the book saga to the heap). For fans of the plot, starting acquaintance with the universe of Pan Sapkowski from the third part is like this - from the very first minutes the bowler will boil from the lore and tons of factology (who is your ciri, enifer, vesemir, Radovids and other nakers - many players burned out on this, because there is no intelligible prehistory), without knowing the materiel from the game you will not get even half of the pleasure that it offers. Here, as with the Mass Effect - I started to huddle, so start from the beginning and stomp through the entire trilogy to the finale.
As for the "duties of a gamer" - it's too strict, it's not a school subject for memorization, here who is in what is much more and what genre prefers. What is the point of proving to a hardened lover of strategies mosch and the greatness of Halva and Dumetsky, if he hates your shooting games, or why seduce the fan of the interactive movie Temnodushinsky, who in his mind is a dumb jerk off for masochists?) It's like making a ninth grader read War and Peace, before which he is either not mature enough, or he is not interested and he does not understand half.
But on my own I can still offer one must-play weight - Tikhokholmsk 2. Crime and Punishment from the world of video games, a compulsory program for secondary gaming education>)

M
MunchkiN 616 28.08.21

if the advice is for all time, then in those games that are now running on the hyipchik or that are often remembered and mentioned in the circles of interest of the gamer.
and if a gamer is interested in the history of games, the causal relationship of games ... but every gamer will not be interested.

K
Katanar 28.08.21

Kvasilich. Here at least someone admits that you should always try to play the first parts of the games so as not to miss anything interesting) But if the game is too outdated, and the graphics are rejected, then the game can be skipped, and play the next parts, if these are maddening, here that's what I do) In the first parts, I couldn't play a foul, it all looks awful, there even the quality of shogi does not reach, although I remember not playing badly in 3 fouls. The game should look at least a little like the real world in order to immerse yourself in how pixies can be of interest, I don't know ... And yes, I wanted to clarify, here I created a theme, the top most games that were great) It's like in the early 2000s, max payne, gta, mafia, half-life 2, these are the most advanced games at that time. Everyone has a different taste, of course, but few will deny that edge 3 headlights from the shooter of those years was a kind of revolution, open world, good storyline. Who remembers breakthrough games of different years, you can write)

k
ksasha97 28.08.21

Age of empires is unambiguous. Bioshock. L4D, Dead space 1,2. From the more modern Dying light. Although, again, these are all games for an amateur.

M
MelShlemming 28.08.21

No one owes nothing to nobody. Everyone plays what they want.

s
semen16363 31.08.21

world of tanks !!! Useful info!

E
El_Trolo 31.08.21

PUBG, mafia 3, warface, mass effect Andromeda, dota 2.

p
people with a machine gun 31.08.21

El_Trolo
Tolsto. Come back to 2012.

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.09.21

Katanar
What games should every gamer play?
Do you need to make a discount for a year of answering this question? ;] From the point of view of 2010 there will be one answer, from the point of view of 2030 there will be a different answer ...

If you want to educate your child as a connoisseur of video games, make a list of games dating back to the nineties. So that he gradually sees and passes games from older to newer, smoothly, and not immediately throw him the novelties of 2021. But this is IMHO.
For example, Doom Eternal is what? The fifth part of the series) After playing it first, will the newfag play Doom 2, the mods / cards for which they make to this day? The taste will already be spoiled by the grafon of the fifth part ...

massoffka wrote:
PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS.
Well, yes, or Fortnite ... Sandboxes ... Better to bypass them altogether)
SAUSAGE wrote:
FALLOUT 3
With mods ^ _ ^

m
massoffka 08.09.21

A.Soldier of Light
A.Soldier of Light wrote:
Well, yes, or Fortnite ... Sandboxes ... Better to bypass them altogether)
Are PUBG or Fortnite sandboxes? Are you out of your mind?

E
Erontlop 08.09.21

on pc ......
far cry 3, 5, primal, new dawn
assasins creed 4, rogue, odyssey
prototype 1,2
spider man web of shadow, amazing (1,2) shattered dimensions
star wars unleashed 1,2- - battlefront 2 both old and new. fallen order.
lego games -star wars 3 clone wars, marvel heroes 1,2-avengers, lego batman 3, dc villians, lego jurassic world.
tekken 7
soulcalibur 6
warhammer 40,000 soulstorm
saints row 2,3,4, get out hell
gta 5
rdr 2
metal gear solid 5, rising revengeance
mafia definitive edition 1,2 (I like part 3, but I will not advise let them decide)
total war warhammer 2
total war rome 2
total war troy
total war three kingdoms
total war shogun 2 The
Witcher 3: Wild Hunt,
etc., the list can go on and on.

x
x0ttabich229123 14.09.21

a real Russian gamer at least once, but must play a stalker PM

I
Ilya Smoky 18.09.21

Warface, ufc, tanks, pubg, gta, fifa, cs,

P
Pecos_Bill 10.11.21

This is purely subjective for everyone, but in my opinion these are WarIIICraft, Skyrim, The Witcher, Assassin's creed 1 and 2 and Dark Souls