3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Katanar 28.08.21 12:00 am

What games should every gamer play?

Not just games that you like, but the most breakthrough, hit games that you shouldn't miss at all. I'll start with myself, this is Skyrim, the Witcher 3, this is from a more modern one.
27 Comments
Sort by:
O
OakSorcerer 10.11.21

A series of Deus Ex, Beyond Good and Evil, Silent Hill 2 and 4, Half-Life 2, Doom 3, Painkiller and the first addon, NWN and addons, the second part is also nothing, but partisanship is not for everybody. Fresh - The Evil Within, only the first part (the second only for the sake of the ending). All this, of course, is as subjective as possible and is based personally on my experience. The topic is meaningless.

S
Slayer1993 16.11.22

Space Invaders,Super Mario Bros, Contra,Streets of Rage, Battletoads,Golden Axe, Road Rash, Twisted Metal, Carmageddon, NFS,Galaga,Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein,Touhou Project,Demon/Dark Souls,Deus Ex, System Shock, Thief, Alone in the Dark, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, GTA, The Legend of Zelda, Legacy of Kain, Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Icewind Dale, Diablo, Warcraft, Ultima Underworld, The Elder Scrolls.

M
Max P 16.11.22

Dead Space, Mafia DE/2, FEAR 1/2./3, BioShock 1/2/ Infinite, Max Payne 1/2/3, RE 2,3 Remake, 4/5.
NFS MW 2005/HP 2010/The Run 2011.
Flatout 2,TrailOut.
Wolfenstein 2009/NC/YB.
Rage/2
Timeshift, Hard Reset Redux
Test Drive Unlimited/2
Far Cry, The Saboteur.
Half-Life 2, Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.
Inversion, Crysis/2/3.
Burnout Paradise, Nail'd.
Quantum Break, Control, Alan Wake.

S
StormX07 16.11.22

Battlefield 3
Battlefield 4
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

From Modern
Days Gone 2019

l
lapwing mouse 16.11.22

Witchers, Redemshen 2, Waha total war, marvel games, GTA, days gone, last of us, thoughts, unreal tornaments, Cs go, assassins👍

A
Age of Capybara III 16.11.22

None. Nobody owes anyone anything. No one will arrange an exam for you based on the games you have completed.

z
z8TiREX8z 20.01.23

Katanar
Endreal, The Witcher 3, mass effect, Dragon Age: Origins