3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dobro4insky 28.08.21 12:00 am

Impression of the full version of the game. (King's Bounty 2)

Sharing our impressions of the full version ...
54 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ashley33 28.08.21

Until we can - not on trackers. There is an opinion that this is NOT a design bureau, because "minus 10" in advance. I will cancel the advance payment - if it's still KB, it's just that the screenshots don't look much like the brainchild of VanGeningham.

A
Alexey Kuznetsov 28.08.21

Something does not allow steam to start, although it's high time

A
Ashley33 28.08.21

Alexey Kuznetsov
at 20.00 Moscow time

W
Wersus pro 28.08.21

After looking at the gameplay and a couple of reviews, I have an opinion. This is not King Bounty at all, this is rubbish like the games Spiders and Piranha Bytes. Canceled pre-order.

d
dobro4insky 28.08.21

Wersus Pro
What kind of piranha trash are we talking about?

p
papanduro 28.08.21

Reviewers and commentators on YouTube are pissing almost with boiling water with delight. I don’t understand something, or is this crap, which has nothing to do with KB at all, a masterpiece? Or are they all being held for blind idiots?

P
Paul stafford 28.08.21

papanduro
They are paid. They brought in for the advertisement, so they piss with fire

v
vanes999 28.08.21

here are the first reviews arrived.
King's Bounty II
ALL REVIEWS:
MOSTLY NEGATIVE
RELEASE DATE: AUG

C
CyborgDeniz 28.08.21

vanes999
well, here they have already set at least 7.7,
so do not get ahead of time.

P
Perrekis 28.08.21

I don't understand people who write negative reviews after an hour of playing. There, within 2 hours, you can say a prologue for training and he really came to me.
Their horse is not very good, the character does not run quite correctly - this is all nonsense. The game is beautiful and fabulous, play more. And the meaning of the game is clearly not in the character models. There are certainly some minor flaws, but overall a very cool game !!!

A bit like Bard's tale 4.

m
macsim702 28.08.21

Played a little. Of the minuses, this is boevka. It's just darkness. How could I kill such a wonderful combat system of the original?

P
Protocol10 28.08.21

macsim702
What exactly is darkness, what is killed?

m
macsim702 28.08.21

Protocol10
Battles are very slow. It is impossible to really calculate the moves. The animation is full. Mouse control is extremely inconvenient in battles.

P
Protocol10 28.08.21

macsim702
Got it, thank you. Then I will not buy or try, it is a pity that the game was not successful.

m
m00n11ght1 28.08.21

One thing is not clear to me in combat yet. Namely, how the units move. It seems to be your move, but you cannot choose the unit that you need, the game itself chooses on the initiative (if I understood correctly). It would seem okay, but conventionally, during your move, the enemy can calmly go, since your fighter and the enemy have the same initiative. And then you get confused whose damn move.
One more thing, I went with a unit, for example, I hit the enemy and there are hexes for retreating, but not for another attack. What is this anyway? -_-
Something somehow xs.
The refund can no longer be done, I played enough for almost 4 hours trying to figure it out ...

P
Perrekis 28.08.21

m00n11ght1
There, above the squads, a flag with a number is shown and you can see the order of who follows whom.

p
papanduro 28.08.21

Perrekis Now the same text about the curve applies to the Andromeda ME. Not? And what?
And if we were discussing Bard's tale 4 here, but this product has a different name. Are stupid primitive quests that just dull, are they also normal? Here they wrote about slow battles. there are not only slow battles, but the gameplay itself is addictive, everything is very slow and poor game design with imbalanced conditions and stabs from above. Further, why is there so much garbage, which is not needed anywhere, so that the game database is stupid to score? Well, OK. And finally, where is the KB zoo, at least half of it? He is not here.
The plot ... with such holes in the narrative and presentation ... isn't it an alpha version? I have doubts.

r
raspisnoy1 28.08.21

I didn’t play and I won’t (I’d better wait for Baldurs) ... but I used the whole YouTube as a fan .. I watched others try to play like King's Bounty 2, which is generally a separate forest from the original. Damn, the cartoon image of the original looks 100 times cooler. Frets ... in essence: Fights are like a horse pissed (reminiscent of the game of noughts and crosses, magic at the level of Yakut shamans, beards in armor textures catch the eye so well, it's boring to even look at this damn thing. Well, we tried to "humanize" the game aside realism, so it still looks like a paper comic strip. Who asks you to develop to climb and remake (break) established franchises? It would be better without affecting the interface and mechanics of the original, just create one big story-continuation from scratch. Attempts to remake the game "like me I see "is trying to pull an owl on a globe. I did not like it categorically.

r
raspisnoy1 28.08.21

Perrekis
https://forums.playground.ru/kings_bounty_2/vpechatlenie_ot_polnoj_versii_igry-1005325/#comment-19055280
As for me, a person who did not play the original game wrote

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 28.08.21

It would be better developed, since they were doing a game with quests from a third person ... so they would already be doing a full-fledged RPG game from a third person, like Gothic or Risen, and not suffer from nonsense-))