3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dobro4insky 28.08.21 12:00 am

Impression of the full version of the game. (King's Bounty 2)

Sharing our impressions of the full version ...
54 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Kohan23 31.08.21

And as for me, the ending was lost

F
Fedmoped 31.08.21

I fell for the "brand". Bought. Played 6 hours. it feels like you were raped by the "security service" of the Savings Bank (((ah! ps decided to replay the original in order to wash away this unpleasant impression.

N
Negih 31.08.21

Fedmoped
Fedmoped wrote: he
decided to replay the original to wash away this unpleasant impression.
Yeah, the Legend of the Knight? So they released a 4.5MB patch on it, which breaks the game (you can't go to the islands - it crashes).

A
Alexey Kuznetsov 31.08.21

Did not like. It was fun in the beginning. Closer to the end I played out without pleasure

J
James_Mails 08.09.21

Finally passed this game for Katerina, on the whole I liked it. Of course, there are drawbacks, and if you believe the developers will be corrected in the near future, so I will not name them, everyone writes about this, except for one thing, it is impossible to see on the map what units the merchants are selling, you need to go to them and find out if you forgot ... It is extremely inconvenient ... I hope this will be completed as well. For 150 rubles (55 UAH) the game is wonderful for this price tag: D * ... Well, maybe for another 300 UAH I would probably take it
* Offline activation

From another drawback, especially my opinion, this is the ending, in fact, there was such an impression that this is not a full-fledged game and some kind of betta, and in order to find out the WALL ending, as I understand it, you need to pay extra as DLS =) .. Eh, and I really wanted Katerina to regain her county, I hope they will somehow add a story about it

B
Barloc11 08.09.21

I can not install the game, it stops at 40.7% and does not go further, the file data games KB2.nsp
Windows 10, the characteristics of the norms, I put a daw so that it does not hang during installation. nobody came across?

x
xSerGx_00 08.09.21

Barloc11
Download from torrents and hash in the incentive

x
xSerGx_00 18.09.21

Well - passed. I liked the game. 2000 is expensive, for 1000 I would take it.

R
RussianAlex 25.02.22

Set. Played. Demolished after an hour of play
My opinion is: "Go fuck yourself with such experiments"
There are almost no complaints about the battles - it's done well. True, the idea itself ("not a unit, but a detachment"), taken from wargames (Code of War), is "a little" outdated, but here it came in handy. Still, what no step forward
But to the main gameplay (in which 90% of the time passes) there are sea claims.
First and foremost - Why was the horse brought into the game at all? If you have to constantly get down and climb the snorkels for nishtyaks ...
Second - if you have already made the main mode look "from the third" - add at least some effects of the fact that the hero is walking with the army. In the remake, this problem was not, simply because there the main view was "conditionally on top". And as a result, the game was perceived as a strategy. And "from the third" is already an association with RPGs. And here - the implementation is rather weak.
Third and final: One gets the impression that one of two games has been glued together. And both failed. The RPG part suffers from graphic artifacts (and this is at 3070, for a second). The tactic suffers from clumsy animations and the same balance of units. Maps in tactics have sharply "lost" in volume, the army - too, by 2 squads (5, in the first there were 7). An unlimited reserve allows you to shuffle units like a deck of cards - as long as they don’t sag in morality ...
I summarize: for the full price - nafig. Half, I think. Those who expect the same from the game as in part 1 will be disappointed. This is, as they say, "neither fish nor meat. Something in between." And it is noticeably worse than both. 5.5/10. Could be less. But the tactical part saved

n
nighthawkreal 25.02.22

You know what the main bullshit is - for some reason, in order to pump strength, you have to do morally dubious acts.

j
jsilverst 18.03.22

Incomprehensible garbage in the dialogues: when a dialogue of two or three words, the computer waits for you to press Space, and when it consists of two or three lines, it automatically switches without having time to read it.
PS It turned out it was because of the speed mod.

K
Kay Owald 14.05.22

In short, if you perceive this game as just an indie based game, it is very good. For indie. Unsightly, clumsy, but in some places very beautiful (if you roll a reshade), these ravines, birches, ponds are gorgeous. But ugly character models (especially women for some reason). The troops are just fantasy, not bad, but without any style or uniqueness. With controversial mechanics. An absolutely secondary and mediocre plot, but very good quests that make it up. Additional ones are great. Despite all the shortcomings, it was really interesting to play, the main thing is to increase the speed of movement, it saves a lot of time. Well, I just missed the fights. And the exploration of the world, quests, memorable characters, admiring rural landscapes - it's great. I would even play a sequel, especially what Erasmus hinted at.
But how the second part of King's Bounty is almost a complete failure.
7.5/10. I would even put 8, but the ending is bottom bottom.

q
qwertyu123123123 25.05.22

It's a pity they closed the shop. I liked the game both in battles and in the open world.

a
amer989 12.06.22

Hmm. I was waiting for an addition to continue the story, it turned out that it did not pay off ... Sadly ...