3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sect0r. 28.08.21 12:20 am

Impressions of the full version of the game (X360, PS3) (Bulletstorm)

The game is tin, but the textures are rather weak (
61 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 28.08.21

Bulletstorm on PS3. Completed the campaign and one level of Echo.

Played on the way out. Strange, but I remember the game worse than it is. It's just a masterpiece. In February 2011, a shooter was released in which it is not boring to shoot. Which does not dilute the gameplay with some kind of collectibles, secrets, challenges, open worlds, quests, metroidvania. There are only skill shots - special methods of killing that give local currency. If, for example, Doom Eternal makes you run-cut-explode based on what the player currently needs - health, armor or special points, then Bullestorm forces you to do this constantly for the sake of the process itself. Furious gameplay, plot-moving, fucking landscapes with very decent graphics just do not let you come off. There is nothing to say about the charisma of the characters. And this is all from Polish developers, the creators of Painkiller, I just can't believe it. The only caveat is that CGI videos are recorded in some super-bad quality, but they should look better than game graphics. Echo mode is just short levels from a campaign without a plot to earn points.
It's even strange why we still haven't seen Bulletstorm 2. Bad sales, alas. However, the game in some way still lives - in 2017 the Full Clip Edition was released, and in the 2019 Duke of Switch Edition, apparently, People Can Fly still hope. Maybe they will deal with the second part, after the release of the faded Outriders?
Spoiler