3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cuba 28.08.21 12:20 am

A close friend is dating my ex

He parted with the girl, and a friend picked up, and they are now together. A very close friend, brothers almost did not want to lose him, how should I react ???

sorry for duplication
50 Comments
Sort by:
B
BioCommandos 28.08.21

Whoever had time and ate, there is nothing to be done.

M
Mage Hermit 28.08.21

Forget it and find yourself another.

G
George smily 28.08.21

And before you broke up, they did not meet?

S
Sima4 28.08.21

A friend is more needed. For there will be a bunch of girls, but few friends.

C
Cuba 28.08.21

no, we haven't met

S
SkyGame 28.08.21

why did they run away, doesn't it?

R
Rikudo Nagashi 28.08.21

Send fuck both a friend and a girl.

U
ULTR19 28.08.21

Cuba
She's not your girlfriend anymore. So put it on her.

H
Honey cocaine 28.08.21

For this it is not a sin to throw it on the face. Not because of the chick, but simply because it's not done. Bad manners in a normal male company are such a manifestation of extreme disrespect for a friend, but if without this ... then he is not your friend Bole.

B
BioCommandos 28.08.21

Honey Cocaine I

agree in part.

A
Anti 4it 28.08.21

If the girl chose to end the relationship and the friend was right there, then I would have demolished a skull for such a friend.
If you are done with everything or both have fled peacefully - then, in fact, it is certainly not your business, but only when you met with her, then the friend obviously looked at her, since he immediately got attached to your former position "her guy "... In any case, it would be unpleasant for me and I would at least send him to XXXX ... Here ... I'm probably not to judge, in such situations, thank God I was not, everything is fine with the girl and both are planning their future, into flesh to something more than a simple relationship, so I just expressed my opinion on this situation ...

I
Infiltratоr 28.08.21

Nothing important. That is their will and let them do what they want with each other.

50GB 28.08.21

I don't see a problem. Well, so what? Now, if he took her away from you, then yes, bida pichal abida kashmar.

R
Rem3zan 28.08.21

though she is not beautiful?

P
Porter04 28.08.21

Women are like dirt, there are not enough men. Only a real friend will not do this, so forget about both.

T
The ocean 28.08.21

facepalm.jpg found where to ask for help

E
Espantorio 28.08.21

"Tell" a friend, well, as if by accident, that they say you infected her with genital herpes and you were kind of tortured to run in kozhven, drink pills and use your own Zovirax .. smear))) Keep the package in a conspicuous place) Just kidding, of course, find yourself another one. And yet, he is not your friend.

R
RicoChico 28.08.21

A very close friend, brothers, he is almost
not your brother in such a situation.

I
I am Batman 28.08.21

The Ocean, Espantorio uhaha !!!

-
-SlashuuR- 28.08.21

Discuss this topic calmly with a friend and that's all. If your friend is normal, then decide everything together.