3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EthelWulf 29.08.21 12:11 am

Quantum Break

[alignright] QuantumBreak.jpg[/ alignright]

Discussion || Plot / Spoilers || Game news || Overview

Genre: Action with time management

Platforms: Xbox One, PC (Windows 10)

Developer: Remedy

Publisher: Microsoft

Release date: spring 2016

[hide = Description] In a tweet, the studio's creative director Sam Lake described the game as “the biggest and most ambitious” his team has ever created. He confirmed that the project has nothing to do with other Remedy series and is being created under a new license, and also promised that the studio will return to Alan Wake when the time is right.

Quantum Break is marketed by the publisher as "a revolutionary entertainment product that blurs the line between video games and television by combining drama and gameplay into one cohesive, immersive experience." The game will be linked to the series of the same name, which is likely to be launched at the same time.

“In Quantum Break, our desperate hero engages in a very personal battle trying to save the future before time is literally up,” reads the press release. “What experience you get from this game depends entirely on your actions and your choices. As you progress, an individual "director's cut" of the series will be created, based on the decisions you make. " The Quantum Break slogan sounds like "Time is the fire in which we burn" [/ hide]

[hide = Video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E087GDdXYl4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ttMfLVqR4&feature=youtu.be

[/ hide]

Average metacritic score - 78/100

tumblr_na77mtrwUR1txxqxio1_500.gif

124 Comments
Sort by:
K
Knuck knuck 29.08.21

the main thing is that the T-shirts do not come from the remedy as from the rare - do not force them to make a casual shield for the kinect possibilities

J
JIe0H 29.08.21

[member = 'Knuck Knuck'] Duc, is Remedy first party MC team?

H
Howlin wolf 29.08.21

[member = 'Knuck Knuck'], Remedies remain independent developers unlike Rare, so don't worry about that for now.

And I really hope that at E3 Rare won't let you down either.

D
DGQ 29.08.21

[member = 'Knuck Knuck'], the main thing is that the jerseys give Remedy a decent publicity. and not as it was with Alan Wake, who remained in the shadows at the time of the release.

H
Howlin wolf 29.08.21

Here's another question: is the game included in the launch line, or will we again have to wait 5 years for the release?

D
DGQ 29.08.21

[member = 'Howlin Wolf'], I hope the game will be released in 2014. so that later, in 2016-2017, the second Alan will be released.

I'm still interested in the engine. I understand it is the same as for Alan?

K
Knuck knuck 29.08.21

[member = 'Knuck Knuck'], Remedies remain independent developers unlike Rare, so don't worry about that for now.

And I really hope that at E3 Rare won't let you down either.

give enough money - and Remedy will be very interested in making entertainment for kinekt with a touch of seriousness

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'Knuck Knuck'], the press release said somewhere about kinect control? I didn’t hear anything about kinekt games at the conference. kinekt sounded only when it came to controlling the dashboard with voice and gestures. hare to raise a panic from scratch

P
Paragraf 29.08.21

God, how already fucked up with their kinekt-jokes prophecies

K
Knuck knuck 29.08.21

[member = 'Knuck Knuck'], the press release said somewhere about kinect control? I didn’t hear anything about kinekt games at the conference. kinekt sounded only when it came to controlling the dashboard with voice and gestures. hare to raise a panic from scratch

and where did I talk about kinekt in the game? but this trick with live scenes still confuses me

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'Knuck Knuck'], 

give enough money - and Remedy will be very interested in making entertainment for kinekt with a touch of seriousness

no, it seemed to us: icon_eek:

the main thing is that the T-shirts do not come from the remedy as from the rare - do not force them to make a casual shield for the kinect possibilities

once again

it seemed twice in a row! probably from lack of sleep okay.gif , we should stop watching cowboy bebop at night: icon_rolleyes:

M
Man thinking 29.08.21

I'm not happy with this announcement, especially if the proposal to make a new IP came from Microsoft. (And from whom else?) It is wrong to leave the AW ending not closed. Remedy isn't a big company to afford to develop two AAA games at the same time. 

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'Man Thinking'] that's a stsuki huh? new ip are developing! how dare they? (((((

M
Man thinking 29.08.21

[member = 'ACE'], you didn't promote Alan Wake well on the site, so this is your fault!

By the way, I don’t remember that you were happy with X-Men Destiny instead of Too Human 2. Or Legacy of Kain.

In short, the plot of Alan Wake is not finished, Microsoft did not give money for the sequel. That's why the assholes.

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'Man Thinking'], because so it was clear that the game under license from active anyway would be complete shit.

and here is a very intriguing trailer.

As for Alan, the story is over there, as in hailo 3 approximately, all events eventually came to a logical end at the very end + a happy ending, as it were, but just where the hero is. Remedy also tweeted that Alan 2 will be rolled out later. Why are you displeased? although I have something that, I am glad that MS Remedy has not been forgotten, and since I am selfish, it does not matter what you personally think))))

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

another masterpiece from Remedy

K
Ken adams 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Man Thinking' timestamp = '1369219363' post = '3303301'] It is wrong to leave the AW end unopened. [/ quote]

What? And for whom at the very beginning they wrote in plain text: 

"Nightmares do not obey logic, you should not try to explain them, this destroys the poetry of fear. In a scary story, the victim constantly asks:" Why? " what we remember at the end ”

On the contrary, I think that it was in vain that they started all these speculations with DLC and, even more, American Nightmare

M
Manson 29.08.21

I don't like games with the theme of time, let's see what happens in the end

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1369183137' post = '3301856'] Sam also said on the forum that Quantum Brick will be the best Remedy game [/ quote]

I recognize the tomboy Sam, about Alan he seemed to shout so men.gif  too, too ambitious.

E
EthelWulf 29.08.21

[member = 'Man Thinking'], have you ever played in additions for alan? the ending is closed, as much as possible

Modified May 22, 2013 by Chief Keef

M
Man thinking 29.08.21

[member = 'Man Thinking'], because so it was clear that the game under license from active anyway would be complete shit. and here is a very intriguing trailer.

As for Alan, the story is over there, as in hailo 3 approximately, all events eventually came to a logical end at the very end + a happy ending, as it were, but just where the hero is. Remedy also tweeted that Alan 2 will be rolled out later.  

Am I getting it right that you weren't disappointed with the announcement of X-men Destiny instead of Too Human 2? Or, for example, the fact that the new part of Lagacy of Kain has not yet been released?

since I'm selfish

I'm glad you found something to be proud of

Why are you displeased?

The fact that it will be released not earlier than in 2-3 years, and this is at best.

[member = 'Man Thinking'], have you ever played in additions for alan? the ending is closed, as much as possible

[textspoiler] Yes, he started writing a sequel, very closed [/ textspoiler]

Modified May 22, 2013 by Man Thinking