3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EthelWulf 29.08.21 12:11 am

Quantum Break

[alignright] QuantumBreak.jpg[/ alignright]

Discussion || Plot / Spoilers || Game news || Overview

Genre: Action with time management

Platforms: Xbox One, PC (Windows 10)

Developer: Remedy

Publisher: Microsoft

Release date: spring 2016

[hide = Description] In a tweet, the studio's creative director Sam Lake described the game as “the biggest and most ambitious” his team has ever created. He confirmed that the project has nothing to do with other Remedy series and is being created under a new license, and also promised that the studio will return to Alan Wake when the time is right.

Quantum Break is marketed by the publisher as "a revolutionary entertainment product that blurs the line between video games and television by combining drama and gameplay into one cohesive, immersive experience." The game will be linked to the series of the same name, which is likely to be launched at the same time.

“In Quantum Break, our desperate hero engages in a very personal battle trying to save the future before time is literally up,” reads the press release. “What experience you get from this game depends entirely on your actions and your choices. As you progress, an individual "director's cut" of the series will be created, based on the decisions you make. " The Quantum Break slogan sounds like "Time is the fire in which we burn" [/ hide]

[hide = Video]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E087GDdXYl4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ttMfLVqR4&feature=youtu.be

[/ hide]

Average metacritic score - 78/100

tumblr_na77mtrwUR1txxqxio1_500.gif

124 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'Man Thinking'], no, since Human 2 could not have been released in any case - so there was no point in being disappointed - so it was clear that the wrong game would be.

about Alan 2 - I didn’t really believe that MS from Remedy would do something, so it’s a joy

M
Man thinking 29.08.21

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

Sam is not cheerful, as I said. 

However, this does not mean that the new game will be bad.

H
Howlin wolf 29.08.21

[b] [member = 'Man Thinking'] [/ b], I think Sam is not happy that the hate started on the community forum. At the same time, not because of the fact that AW was postponed until better times, but because of the exclusivity of the new game. Until that moment, there was no such thing. Their fan base is important to Remedy. I love these guys

C
Chieffy 29.08.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qm8PP-Ic240

K
Knuck knuck 29.08.21

[member = 'Knuck Knuck'], 

give enough money - and Remedy will be very interested in making entertainment for kinekt with a touch of seriousness

no, it seemed to us: icon_eek:

the main thing is that the T-shirts do not come from the remedy as from the rare - do not force them to make a casual shield for the kinect possibilities

once again

it seemed twice in a row! probably from lack of sleep okay.gif , we should stop watching cowboy bebop at night: icon_rolleyes:

[cut] here, from this oneme and from 87 thousand messages your reader atrophied. [/ cut] Nowhere in these messages I do not connect specifically Quantum Brick and Kinekt. gave dough and said - do the guys henna with tiger cubs

A
ACE 29.08.21

. [quote name = 'Knuck Knuck' timestamp = '1369290432' post = '3306625'] Nowhere in these posts do I specifically associate quantum brick and kinekt. [/ quote]

[member = 'Knuck Knuck'], where do you come from? flooding is prohibited here.

and what rara? out of 7 they had games on the Karent gene, only 1 was for kinect - kinect sports. And God forbid we release two games in the next 7 years for a remedi with 50 people in the studio. Teach materiel, fluder.

K
Knuck knuck 29.08.21

[member = 'Knuck Knuck'], where do you come from? flooding is prohibited here.

and what rara? out of 7 they had games on the Karent gene, only 1 was for kinect - kinect sports. And God forbid we release two games in the next 7 years for a remedi with 50 people in the studio. Teach materiel, fluder.

[offtopic] this is an absolutely flooded and unnecessary message to my comments. Better - first learn to read, and then, if there is nothing to answer on the case, shut up

ps. you saw me a minus put :-D in that message :-D [/ offtopic]

Modified May 25, 2013 by Knuck Knuck

M
Manson 29.08.21

Wangyu and Belivlyu in Poets Of The Fall on soundtrack

H
Howlin wolf 29.08.21

[member = 'shepard'], I would be more surprised if they are not there: icon_smile:

Perhaps they will be in an unusual role for them.

We remember, we rejoice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M1k1tgq87g

M
Manson 29.08.21

[member = 'Howlin Wolf'], this one was

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeSUvoY2oUk

H
Hideo 29.08.21

quantum_break-23741025-frntl.jpg

D
DGQ 29.08.21

the cover resembles the style of the cover for the films "dissenting opinion", "remember everything" and so on.

I like. 

H
Hideo 29.08.21

screenshot2013-05-30a6zr0o.png

screenshot2013-05-30akbqcx.png

screenshot2013-05-30adxqti.png

screenshot2013-05-30a8kp60.png

R
Rokudze 29.08.21

Quite an interesting cover ...

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'on73'] cool. the game will most likely be released in the starting year

the main character is brutal. similar to something like the max from the first max pine))))

the girl on the left for some reason reminded the heroine of ff versus 13: gigi:

H
Howlin wolf 29.08.21

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/29/4378082/xbox-one-microsoft-studios-phil-spencer-indies-remedy-rare

"In our interview, Spencer touched briefly on the status of Quantum Break, Remedy Entertainment's new title that blends live action content with gameplay. The game, which is not a launch title, he said, is still early in development and that Microsoft and Remedy are "trying to push the boundaries of how people think of live action and gaming today."

The game will apparently be developed for quite a long time. In any case, at the office. the forum slipped information that they started working on the game a year ago.

So it is not known how long to wait for the game. At best holidays 2014

Let's see what they show at E3

Modified May 30, 2013 by Howlin Wolf

A
ACE 29.08.21

[member = 'Howlin Wolf'], what story hasn't been discussed yet? how is gg related to the girl from the trailer?

H
Howlin wolf 29.08.21

[member = 'ACE'], everything will be on E3

R
RimasG 29.08.21

And what is it already possible to accept bets on how many ports will be used on a PC?

[member = 'ACE'], I immediately thought that I was like Lake. :)

[quote name = 'Howlin Wolf' timestamp = '1369251387' post = '3305729'] I think Sam is not happy that the hate started on the community forum. [/ quote]

The fans are such fans. : facepalm: 

M
Manson 29.08.21

nothing is really known about the game, but box art has already been posted, ok