3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 29.08.21 12:28 am

inFAMOUS: Second Son First Light

[alignright] Infamous_second_son_boxart.jpg[/ alignright] [hide = 'Description'] Genre: Action / Adventure

Developer: Sucker Punch
Publisher: SCE
Platform: PS4
Release Date: March 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHSeyPl--Fw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlNfJvFnzc8
https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-B40rzJHOY

The game takes place 7 years after inFAMOUS 2. The superhuman abilities of Delsin Rowe are in your hands. Find out what you can do as you make the decisions that shape the fate of the city and the people around you. The Department of Unified Defense (DEP) ruthlessly hunts down and jails the superhumans that society fears and hates.
Having discovered that he has superpowers, Delsin Rowe sets out on a journey. Hiding from his pursuers, he tries to find other superhumans in order to save those who are dear to him from DES. The decisions he makes change the fate of the people around him. [/ Hide] [hide = 'Mini - Guide to the Paper Trail (updated with new chapters)'] So, the Paper Trail is a quest chain in which the player is invited to investigate the series murders. In total, the developers plan to release 6 chapters, the first of which is available with a day-one patch, and the next ones will be added at intervals of one week. The gameplay consists of investigating the crime scene and searching for evidence directly in the game, as well as studying the information received on the quest website.

Firstly, you should register on the website http://infamouspapertrail.com and link your PSN account to the created profile (you can do this near the window with the reputation (karma)). Important: The site may be stupid in some browsers, so if something does not work, change the browser or update the current one. On the site, in the prologue, you can pass tests and receive bonuses to reputation on the site and in the game itself.
In the game, the first task, like all subsequent ones, will be indicated on the map by the symbol: console-9bba604a323e563d8487dccde3ba15cd 
[/ hide]

[hide = 'Chapter 1'] We take the first quest, participate in the chase, investigate the crime scene and send the evidence to the site.

After going to the site, we carefully study the evidence and work with our heads trying to extract useful data.
[spoil] In the paper dove, as well as in the pictures, there is no useful information, and Delsin's phone is useless without a code. Everything you need to complete this part of the assignment is in the detective's wallet. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] On the detective's business card, you can find the address of the site. Go to http://brunbergdetectiveagency.com [/ spoil]
[spoil] The site has a little information about the agency and the only active element is "employee login". [/ Spoil]
[spoil] There are no problems with login, but the password is nowhere to be found, so select the "Forgot your password?" Players may have different set of questions, but all the answers can be found in the wallet. It is important to note here that the localizers have tried their best, so if you do everything on the Russian version of the site, then the answers should be entered in Russian. It's also worth experimenting with capital letters. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] I don't know all the questions / answers, but here are some of them:
What is your cat's name? - Shoelace
your favorite diner? - Mitya Martas Fiesta
What was your most unusual Halloween costume? - bear
Where did you spend your honeymoon? - Hawaii [/ spoil]
[spoil] We go to the only available section and study the case on which Emilio worked. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] From the last thing in the documents, only the ID of the mobile Chalov. We enter it into Delsin's phone. In some browsers, the code does not want to be entered, so if it does not work, try another. [/ Spoil]
After completing all the actions on the site, we are told that it is time to return to the game. Using the phone, we find another corpse, examine the crime scene and set off in pursuit of the drone. The drone cannot be shot down, so we run after it until it lands. The next part of the assignment is back on the site.
[spoil] The only task is to open the drone. Several attempts are given to open a 6-digit code, after which the code is changed. We enter random numbers, yellow ones indicate those that are present in the code, green ones that stand in their place. Entering different numbers and shuffling them, we select the code. We return to the game and find the last body. [/ Spoil] [/ hide]

[hide = 'Chapter 2'] Chase again and new body. We study the evidence on the site. Here the developers have already softened up and the tasks are clearly simplified. And also this chapter was left without translation.

[spoil] There is also a link to the site http://departmentofunifiedprotection.com and the number (3485-613542-1) which is worth entering in the search stock on it. [/ spoil]
[spoil] In the report that opens, you can find a paper dove and another number (056-7339-2606) which will lead to the conductor's dossier. [/ spoil]
[spoil] Having studied the pigeon, connect the dots with lines and get a combination of numbers that cross these lines (36544572885). We enter the combination and go to the next dossier. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] Now we know how to unlock Fishbein's phone. Just enter the code by adding +3 to each digit indicated on the keychain. We listen to the message and go to a meeting with another body in the game. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] In the documents of the deceased, we find a link to the website http://lindakrileylegal.com/
[spoil] There are 2 questions on the site, the answers to which are in the next dossier on the DUP site. The numbers (14359595841) are lost among the red text, which will lead to it. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] Who is the greatest saboteur in the courtroom? - Judge Paulson
What case number changed everything? - 65d57b9f (although it may differ for different players, see this number above the video after the words "Re: Case File #") [/ spoil]

This concludes all the puzzles in the chapter and it remains to wait for the third. [/ Hide]

[hide = 'Chapter 3'] Again the routine of investigating the crime scene, after which we follow to the site.
[spoil] The 11-digit code (433-00-691-7-01) from the paper dove is entered on the DUP website (the site from the previous chapter). [/ spoil]
[spoil] After examining the camera, we find two pictures on the walls and two pigeons. On the walls there are numbers, in the pigeons the sequence with which they are entered (38771269341 and
04465861055). After collecting the pigeon, you can get the code (93588247459). [/ Spoil]
[spoil] Quite a large dossier from Henk which refers us to the next report (46298893710) (in the Russian translation it is not indicated, only in the paper original) [/ spoil]
[spoil] The report contains the camera code (895747520797, although the code is probably generated) from which the shooting was made. We enter it into the phone and return to the game. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] Having picked up the camera, defragment its hard drive on the site. We get access to the video and information about the update. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] In the description of the update, the link is http://www.departmentofunifiedprotection.com/vehicletracker, and in the video the car number (9G0598AC) which must be entered into the line on the site. We return to the game and end the chapter. [/ Spoil] [/ hide]

DQePG0O.jpg

[hide = 'Description'] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpS-oadeewo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ZJ5dn3-Eg

Learn the story of one of the world's most gifted female guides, Fetch, Abigail Walker. Develop her supernatural abilities associated with neon, help take revenge on the offenders and become a powerful killer.
Improve your skills in the training room of the guides, complete challenges and challenge other players around the world. [/ Hide]

Modified on Aug 31, 2014 by Rawshocker
124 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oops 29.08.21

Concept raw

c
car breaker 29.08.21

Continuation of the best new series of ps3 exams, I believe in the joint venture.

R
Rokudze 29.08.21

When saker punchy appeared, a strong wave of joy swept over) Well, when they finally showed the game, I already screamed xD 

A
Azzy 29.08.21

added a logo

BDlh56RCAAEfmPO.png

N
NetSky 29.08.21

Infamous: Second Son

I'm afraid to imagine such a box))

A
Azzy 29.08.21

[member = 'NetSky'], you shouldn't be afraid, so there will be something to guess then? 

Bad reputation will be small print, and what the SECOND SON, what SECOND SON does not really matter. The number of beeches is the same ... Hardly anyone will think about the fact that there is an allusion of son as sun (the letter "O" looks like the sun). Yes, here on the forum on the bay, but in general, the translation of the name, as practice has already shown, has a good effect on sales in Russia.     

But in general, I think that it will be considered a new game, with the old name. We have a new environment, a new hero and a new style. I still wanted more of Cole's fiery abilities, but here the hero seems to use them by default, and not electricity. 

T
Tem4ik 29.08.21

Damn ... Lizh-would and on PS3 ...

A
ACE 29.08.21

hellish zakos under watched dogs, of course)))

O
Old_Snake_ 29.08.21

The video, though not great, but I liked it very much, and now I am very much looking forward to it ..! : icon_rolleyes:

d
dozensnake 29.08.21

I believe in saker punch

S
ScrewY0UguyS 29.08.21

[quote name = "ACE" post = "3124825" timestamp = "1361415515"] hellish zakos under watchdogs, of course))) [/ quote] Rather, dms reminded me.

A
Azzy 29.08.21

[member = 'ScrewY0UguyS'], DMC reminded me too, but this is all such an industrial cyberpunk that has been in trend in recent years. 

everyone was wondering who the chief mountain reminds me of ... the spitting image of Alexei Chadov

aleksei-chadov.jpg49bbd0ea64ca48a89fc7100.png

S
SerorDe 29.08.21

[member = 'Azzy'], Only the hero Infamous is more Asian than Chadov. : icon_smile:

J
JERONIMO 29.08.21

Interested in the cut scene on the engine?

F
FruiTinG 29.08.21

[b] [member = 'SerorDe'] [/ b], bliiin, dude, accidentally put you a minus (((sorry

S
Sh1nn 29.08.21

secondson-16-7fps-290hhp6v.gif

Info from PS blog

So what's new? I mean, what have you been up to? Cool. Us? Not much. Just a new character, new city, new powers, and all designed especially for the new PlayStation 4. I hope you're excited - because we really are! Actually, for us it's probably one part excitement and one part pure terror, but that's just the way of things I guess… But here we are at last to break the months of silence: All of us at Sucker Punch are very pleased to introduce you to Delsin Rowe, and our new title Second Son! Let's cut to the chase! Delsin Rowe is the star of Second Son, and you probably know someone like him: A 24 year-old who is absolutely convinced he's destined for greatness; though so far that greatness has managed to elude him. He grew up just outside Seattle, where his great - if accidental - calling comes crashing into his life. After rescuing occupants from a fiery bus wreck, he discovers that he suddenly has the ability to direct, manipulate and even transform into ... Smoke. Could he have absorbed this power from one of the passengers he pulled from the wreckage?

Setting the scene: It's been seven years since the Cole McGrath episodes and the world has clearly changed. Anyone showing signs of being a so-called “bio-terrorist” is immediately handed over to the Department of Unified Protection (DUP) - a government agency created to ensure there is never a repeat of the catastrophic events of Empire City and New Marais. So Delsin, who has never been particularly respectful of authority, finds himself caught in the DUP dragnet - And decides he's not going to go quietly.

Along the way, Delsin is going to ask questions that are not just relevant to the world of Second Son - but to the world we all live in today. A world where we are often instructed to surrender our freedoms to help improve our security. Ben Franklin once wrote “Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” Is he right?

As you play Second Son, you'll explore lots of Seattle's familiar landmarks. As with all games in this series, the path the gameplay and story take will depend on the decisions you make along the way. Of course, we are creating all these characters and locations at a remarkable level of detail - made possible by PS4. In fact, this trailer was produced in-house using our game engine - can you tell we're having fun with the new GPU, tools, and our new VFX system?

Modified on February 21, 2013 by Sh1nn

A
Azzy 29.08.21

[member = 'Sh1nn'], you can translate at least important information in a thesis.

S
Sh1nn 29.08.21

azzie, I'm going to bed now. translate as wake up ^ __ ^

M
Momentum 29.08.21

I believe in saker punch so generally with my eyes closed ...

T
Tonek 29.08.21

[member = 'Sh1nn'], come on)) wait