3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkiti 29.08.21 12:28 am

inFAMOUS: Second Son First Light

[alignright] Infamous_second_son_boxart.jpg[/ alignright] [hide = 'Description'] Genre: Action / Adventure

Developer: Sucker Punch
Publisher: SCE
Platform: PS4
Release Date: March 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHSeyPl--Fw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlNfJvFnzc8
https: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-B40rzJHOY

The game takes place 7 years after inFAMOUS 2. The superhuman abilities of Delsin Rowe are in your hands. Find out what you can do as you make the decisions that shape the fate of the city and the people around you. The Department of Unified Defense (DEP) ruthlessly hunts down and jails the superhumans that society fears and hates.
Having discovered that he has superpowers, Delsin Rowe sets out on a journey. Hiding from his pursuers, he tries to find other superhumans in order to save those who are dear to him from DES. The decisions he makes change the fate of the people around him. [/ Hide] [hide = 'Mini - Guide to the Paper Trail (updated with new chapters)'] So, the Paper Trail is a quest chain in which the player is invited to investigate the series murders. In total, the developers plan to release 6 chapters, the first of which is available with a day-one patch, and the next ones will be added at intervals of one week. The gameplay consists of investigating the crime scene and searching for evidence directly in the game, as well as studying the information received on the quest website.

Firstly, you should register on the website http://infamouspapertrail.com and link your PSN account to the created profile (you can do this near the window with the reputation (karma)). Important: The site may be stupid in some browsers, so if something does not work, change the browser or update the current one. On the site, in the prologue, you can pass tests and receive bonuses to reputation on the site and in the game itself.
In the game, the first task, like all subsequent ones, will be indicated on the map by the symbol: console-9bba604a323e563d8487dccde3ba15cd 
[/ hide]

[hide = 'Chapter 1'] We take the first quest, participate in the chase, investigate the crime scene and send the evidence to the site.

After going to the site, we carefully study the evidence and work with our heads trying to extract useful data.
[spoil] In the paper dove, as well as in the pictures, there is no useful information, and Delsin's phone is useless without a code. Everything you need to complete this part of the assignment is in the detective's wallet. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] On the detective's business card, you can find the address of the site. Go to http://brunbergdetectiveagency.com [/ spoil]
[spoil] The site has a little information about the agency and the only active element is "employee login". [/ Spoil]
[spoil] There are no problems with login, but the password is nowhere to be found, so select the "Forgot your password?" Players may have different set of questions, but all the answers can be found in the wallet. It is important to note here that the localizers have tried their best, so if you do everything on the Russian version of the site, then the answers should be entered in Russian. It's also worth experimenting with capital letters. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] I don't know all the questions / answers, but here are some of them:
What is your cat's name? - Shoelace
your favorite diner? - Mitya Martas Fiesta
What was your most unusual Halloween costume? - bear
Where did you spend your honeymoon? - Hawaii [/ spoil]
[spoil] We go to the only available section and study the case on which Emilio worked. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] From the last thing in the documents, only the ID of the mobile Chalov. We enter it into Delsin's phone. In some browsers, the code does not want to be entered, so if it does not work, try another. [/ Spoil]
After completing all the actions on the site, we are told that it is time to return to the game. Using the phone, we find another corpse, examine the crime scene and set off in pursuit of the drone. The drone cannot be shot down, so we run after it until it lands. The next part of the assignment is back on the site.
[spoil] The only task is to open the drone. Several attempts are given to open a 6-digit code, after which the code is changed. We enter random numbers, yellow ones indicate those that are present in the code, green ones that stand in their place. Entering different numbers and shuffling them, we select the code. We return to the game and find the last body. [/ Spoil] [/ hide]

[hide = 'Chapter 2'] Chase again and new body. We study the evidence on the site. Here the developers have already softened up and the tasks are clearly simplified. And also this chapter was left without translation.

[spoil] There is also a link to the site http://departmentofunifiedprotection.com and the number (3485-613542-1) which is worth entering in the search stock on it. [/ spoil]
[spoil] In the report that opens, you can find a paper dove and another number (056-7339-2606) which will lead to the conductor's dossier. [/ spoil]
[spoil] Having studied the pigeon, connect the dots with lines and get a combination of numbers that cross these lines (36544572885). We enter the combination and go to the next dossier. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] Now we know how to unlock Fishbein's phone. Just enter the code by adding +3 to each digit indicated on the keychain. We listen to the message and go to a meeting with another body in the game. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] In the documents of the deceased, we find a link to the website http://lindakrileylegal.com/
[spoil] There are 2 questions on the site, the answers to which are in the next dossier on the DUP site. The numbers (14359595841) are lost among the red text, which will lead to it. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] Who is the greatest saboteur in the courtroom? - Judge Paulson
What case number changed everything? - 65d57b9f (although it may differ for different players, see this number above the video after the words "Re: Case File #") [/ spoil]

This concludes all the puzzles in the chapter and it remains to wait for the third. [/ Hide]

[hide = 'Chapter 3'] Again the routine of investigating the crime scene, after which we follow to the site.
[spoil] The 11-digit code (433-00-691-7-01) from the paper dove is entered on the DUP website (the site from the previous chapter). [/ spoil]
[spoil] After examining the camera, we find two pictures on the walls and two pigeons. On the walls there are numbers, in the pigeons the sequence with which they are entered (38771269341 and
04465861055). After collecting the pigeon, you can get the code (93588247459). [/ Spoil]
[spoil] Quite a large dossier from Henk which refers us to the next report (46298893710) (in the Russian translation it is not indicated, only in the paper original) [/ spoil]
[spoil] The report contains the camera code (895747520797, although the code is probably generated) from which the shooting was made. We enter it into the phone and return to the game. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] Having picked up the camera, defragment its hard drive on the site. We get access to the video and information about the update. [/ Spoil]
[spoil] In the description of the update, the link is http://www.departmentofunifiedprotection.com/vehicletracker, and in the video the car number (9G0598AC) which must be entered into the line on the site. We return to the game and end the chapter. [/ Spoil] [/ hide]

DQePG0O.jpg

[hide = 'Description'] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpS-oadeewo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9ZJ5dn3-Eg

Learn the story of one of the world's most gifted female guides, Fetch, Abigail Walker. Develop her supernatural abilities associated with neon, help take revenge on the offenders and become a powerful killer.
Improve your skills in the training room of the guides, complete challenges and challenge other players around the world. [/ Hide]

Modified on Aug 31, 2014 by Rawshocker
124 Comments
Sort by:
J
JERONIMO 29.08.21

I want to see the gameplay to check out the animation.

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

By the way, I thought that the third INFA could continue with Cole in this situation

[spoil] Both versions of the end of the second of course should be
combined into one, otherwise, nothing) Oh, I don't like time paradoxes.
If the ending was good, then when Cole was struck by that huge lightning, he comes to life and gets strength ... Tadam will return to the past.
If the ending was bad - Cole just swung to time management a little later.
The bottom line is what, in both versions, it will finally reach Cole that the whole mess was in him, that is, in Kessler and will fly back to prevent the creation of a fucking ray sphere at all.
Kind Cole is motivated by the fact that there is no one or another genocide from 2 parts.
The evil one just wants to stay with a friend and beloved. [/ Spoil]

And how glad I am that nothing like this will happen, so I am glad of the change of years, the place of action, moreover, I clenched my fists that Cole's stories were touched as little as possible, precisely because of the blunders that she left. And if the developers took some kind of ending from the second part as a basis, then I think it's still good. After all, the DUP is an organization of ordinary people who clearly stands in power over everything and everyone, spreading rot on the conductors, which is very contrary to the evil ending.

[spoil] And new conductors could easily appear over a new one. And here I hope to do without time travel. [/ Spoil]

Modified on February 23rd, 2013 by Zenforso

S
Snacky 29.08.21

[member = 'JERONIMO'], everyone wants it)

Infamous: Son of a bitch  laugh.gif

s
shua0 29.08.21

[quote name = 'Really' timestamp = '1361630051' post = '3131415'] Bad Reputation: Son of a bitch [/ quote]

reverse-1233928590_citizen% 20kane% 20clap 

L
Lace 29.08.21

[member = 'Really'], :-D from me plus

D
Denkane2009 29.08.21

I want to see the gameplay to check out the animation. You're right, it’s the animation and I want to see it, otherwise the new Kilzon seems to have an awesome graphon, but it doesn’t feel like a nect-gene, ordinary animation and everything else.

S
Sh1nn 29.08.21

I want to see the gameplay to check out the animation.

The developers say that the video mainly showed the gameplay of D: 

mxovc.png

Z
Zenforso 29.08.21

[member = 'Sh1nn'], those teleportations come out, analysis of the Dupovites and poking into the car .... mother-of-god.png

S
ScrewY0UguyS 29.08.21

WHEN GAMEPLAY! Tired of waiting: icon_mad:

P
PITOS 29.08.21

METRO_LL_PC_FOB-300x425.jpgBDlh56RCAAEfmPO.png

Funny)

This style is called GRANGE, many people use it, and the colors ... well, it's just a coincidence. 

M
M1stake 29.08.21

got a souvenir like this fffuuuh.gif

3d2071579076.jpg

Modified Feb 23, 2013 by M1stake

D
Darkiti 29.08.21

[member = 'M1stake'] what is this? Did you do it yourself?

B
Blank 29.08.21

[member = 'M1stake'] wow, tell the story of this miracle.

M
Mirage 29.08.21

the graphon is weak, something did not impress at all, hoped for nextgen, but got an infamous 2.5. Sorry Sonya, you disappointed me, I didn't expect this from you! I thought that there would be a CG level, but here ... we have what we have

Modified Feb 23, 2013 by Mirage

A
ASH_ 29.08.21

the graph is weak, something did not impress at all, hoped for nextgen, but got an infamous 2.5

I even feel sorry for the minus

F
FruiTinG 29.08.21

the graph is weak, something did not impress at all, hoped for nextgen, but got an infamous 2.5

so you claimed that you have infa from an incredibly knowledgeable insider in Sony that there will be no nextgen at all. mrtroll.gif  What are you upset about then, bro?men.gif

You shitty trolltrollface-new.png

K
Krauser 29.08.21

it is unclear why such an obvious troll is not banned, where are you?

M
M1stake 29.08.21

[member = 'M1stake'] what is this? Did you do it yourself? [member = 'M1stake'] wow, tell the story of this miracle. Yes, it's a mug, just a handle on the back, my wife gave it today bte.gif Modified on February 23, 2013 by M1stake

B
Blank 29.08.21

[member = 'M1stake'], yes we get it, cap) The question is, where did you get it?

M
M1stake 29.08.21

[member = 'M1stake'], yes we get it, cap) The question is, where did you get it?

in the photo studio we make these. any picture can be done.